What's new

T-34 still used in Laos army

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dt2je_zX4AUsyAt.jpg:large

Interesting, to say the least.

Pakistan Army also have an operational T-34 in its inventory, if I am not mistaken.

Interesting, to say the least.

Pakistan Army also have an operational T-34 in its inventory, if I am not mistaken.
I don't think so...at least not in the tank roles..

80 year old tanks still in use, I admire the Nort Koreans use of Cold War weaponry. And to still make use of WWII era weapons is great. Saves money from buying from the MIC.

80 year old tanks still in use, I admire the Nort Koreans use of Cold War weaponry. And to still make use of WWII era weapons is great. Saves money from buying from the MIC.
Old tank actually dont save much.. Cos the spare somtimes are hard to get.

I don't think so...at least not in the tank roles..
We have them in working conditions but not as operational/army use..

They were bought in the 50s.
6CB7CAE7-C07F-4D7D-AF92-BC6C06DF2F28.jpeg
C89DF94C-0922-41AF-9077-D9055E0F3548.jpeg

Here is a screenshot from the old WSJ show “we are soldiers”... its just a show piece.. while other vehicles and tanks are now either sitting at Armoured Corps museums or decorate garrisons.

You will find anything from indian BMPs to AMXs and soviet tanks to ww tankets.

We have them in working conditions but not as operational/army use..

They were bought in the 50s.
View attachment 525431 View attachment 525432
Here is a screenshot from the old WSJ show “we are soldiers”... its just a show piece.. while other vehicles and tanks are now either sitting at Armoured Corps museums or decorate garrisons.

You will find anything from indian BMPs to AMXs and soviet tanks to ww tankets.
Yes and you drove one of these didn't you :-) ?

I like the T-34 design coz it evolved into T-55 and then the Russians and Chinese went beserk with 64,72,80,90 and 59, 69, 85, 90, 96 , 99....whew

Back
Top Bottom