What's new

Syllabus For IT

fazeel280

New Recruit

Reaction score
Asslam O Alaikum Everyone :)
Ramadan Mubarik To Muslim Members

I Applied In IT Branch But I Have No Idea About Syllabus Of IT. I Am Preparing Myself With Intelligence Thing But I Am Really Worried About Computer Science Test. Please Give Me Topic Names Or Some Book. So I Can Get Myself Prepared.

My Test Is On 18th Of July

Kindly Do Prayer For My Success.
ALLAH BLESS YOU Everyone :)

Regards,

Asslam O Alaikum Everyone :)
Ramadan Mubarik To Muslim Members

I Applied In IT Branch But I Have No Idea About Syllabus Of IT. I Am Preparing Myself With Intelligence Thing But I Am Really Worried About Computer Science Test. Please Give Me Topic Names Or Some Book. So I Can Get Myself Prepared.

My Test Is On 18th Of July

Kindly Do Prayer For My Success.
ALLAH BLESS YOU Everyone :)

Regards,

DOGER Publisher's books are awesome, dogerpublishers.com Location(s) of their shops are given on their web! I bought one book for my cousin who applied in Accounts Branch, this book contains Engineering & IT Stuff as well, ;), there are 2 - 3 kind of books about PAF published by Doger Publishers. Good Luck

Thanks Dear I Have Not Bought Any Book BTW Except For IQ. But I heard There Will Be General Knowledge test as well But there is nothing on my slip regarding General Knowledge. Only Two tests are Written
1st Is Intelligence
2nd is Computer Science

Confused :/

Thanks Dear I Have Not Bought Any Book BTW Except For IQ. But I heard There Will Be General Knowledge test as well But there is nothing on my slip regarding General Knowledge. Only Two tests are Written
1st Is Intelligence
2nd is Computer Science

Confused :/

Well, usually, people think that Intelligence = General Knowledge, that is the reason they say its Gen Know. any ways, Intelligence & Gen. Knowledge are relevant, If you have Doger's book, you'll understand my words more clearly!

I Prepared From Khokhar Brother's Book. Can't do much now since i have only 7 hours now. Just Wish Me Luck :)
& Thanks for All The Help Brother :)

I Prepared From Khokhar Brother's Book. Can't do much now since i have only 7 hours now. Just Wish Me Luck :)
& Thanks for All The Help Brother :)

GOOD LUCK,don't forget to tell us here that how was your test!

Asalam o alaikum,
Thanx to Allah Almighty!
I have cleared my Intelligence & Computer Science Test at PAF Selection Center Faisalabad.
Intelligence test was easy but time was very short, 100 questions and 35 min of time.
Computer Science test was very tough but Thanks to Allah I have cleared both.
Medical & Interview will be on Monday 22 july "on my birthday :-( "

Asalam o alaikum,
Thanx to Allah Almighty!
I have cleared my Intelligence & Computer Science Test at PAF Selection Center Faisalabad.
Intelligence test was easy but time was very short, 100 questions and 35 min of time.
Computer Science test was very tough but Thanks to Allah I have cleared both.
Medical & Interview will be on Monday 22 july "on my birthday :-( "

would you mind telling us that what was the format of test & method (i.e. on computer or on paper), for those who are in doubt & shy to ask!

I Am Sorry I Was lil Busy.
ALHAMDULILLAH I Cleared Intelligence & Computer Science Tests

Both test Were On Computer

Intelligence Test Consist On 100 Questions & Given Time Was 35 Minutes
50% Questions Regarding Verbal IQ
30% Questions Was Of Non-Verbal IQ
20% Questions Was Of Pattern Based IQ

It Was Quite Easy & I Completed IQ Test In 29 Mins.

Computer Science Section Has Also 100 Questions Given Time Was 50 Mins (It Was Really Tough)
Mostly Questions Were Of Programming & Database
Networking Was Completely Ignored (Just 2 Questions)
4-5 Questions were regarding web.

It Took 30 Mins

I Have Cleared My Medical Examination As Well & Initial Interviews Were Taken On Same Day :)

I Am Waiting For Psychological test Call (After 2-3 Weeks)

Pray For Me :)

I Am Sorry I Was lil Busy.
ALHAMDULILLAH I Cleared Intelligence & Computer Science Tests

Both test Were On Computer

Intelligence Test Consist On 100 Questions & Given Time Was 35 Minutes
50% Questions Regarding Verbal IQ
30% Questions Was Of Non-Verbal IQ
20% Questions Was Of Pattern Based IQ

It Was Quite Easy & I Completed IQ Test In 29 Mins.

Computer Science Section Has Also 100 Questions Given Time Was 50 Mins (It Was Really Tough)
Mostly Questions Were Of Programming & Database
Networking Was Completely Ignored (Just 2 Questions)
4-5 Questions were regarding web.

It Took 30 Mins

I Have Cleared My Medical Examination As Well & Initial Interviews Were Taken On Same Day :)

I Am Waiting For Psychological test Call (After 2-3 Weeks)

Pray For Me :)

Best of Luck

e-Testing is used by PAF so both the tests were on computers

By the Grace of Almighty Allah, I have also cleared my Initial Medical and now waiting for the result of initial interview that will be announced on 6 August.
So please pray for me....
Regards

e-Testing is used by PAF so both the tests were on computers

By the Grace of Almighty Allah, I have also cleared my Initial Medical and now waiting for the result of initial interview that will be announced on 6 August.
So please pray for me....
Regards

Best of Luck Brother & I will Be Waiting for some material about that test.

ap ny programming k questions kha sy prepare kiyeh ?
please koi link ha tu send kr dain

Back
Top Bottom