Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Swiss woman gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh, eight detained

DATIA (MP): A Swiss woman was gang-raped by a group of eight unidentified persons in Datia district of Madhya Pradesh, police said today.

The incident took place near the town late last night when the woman along with her husband was touring the region on a bicycle as part of their India tour, Datia SP, C S Solanki told PTI.

The couple was camping at a place on their way back from Orchha, where temples of Lord Ram are situated, and were proceeding to Agra when they were looted and the victim was allegedly gangraped in the presence of her husband, police said.

The woman has been admitted to Kamalaraje hospital in Gwalior and her medical tests have confirmed rape, police sources said.

Eight persons have been rounded up on the basis of suspicion and are being questioned in connection with the case, the SP said.

"We are scouring the forest area in search of those involved in the crime," he said without giving more details.

Swiss woman gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh, eight detained - The Times of India

Swiss woman gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh, eight detained

DATIA (MP): A Swiss woman was gang-raped by a group of eight unidentified persons in Datia district of Madhya Pradesh, police said today.

The incident took place near the town late last night when the woman along with her husband was touring the region on a bicycle as part of their India tour, Datia SP, C S Solanki told PTI.

The couple was camping at a place on their way back from Orchha, where temples of Lord Ram are situated, and were proceeding to Agra when they were looted and the victim was allegedly gangraped in the presence of her husband, police said.

The woman has been admitted to Kamalaraje hospital in Gwalior and her medical tests have confirmed rape, police sources said.

Eight persons have been rounded up on the basis of suspicion and are being questioned in connection with the case, the SP said.

"We are scouring the forest area in search of those involved in the crime," he said without giving more details.

Swiss woman gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh, eight detained - The Times of India

Uh these animals desrve no mercy---they should be stoned to death--btw @Windjammer bhai rape threads are not allowed a/c to PDF RULE LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh these animals desrve no mercy---they should be stoned to death--btw @Windjammer bhai rape threads are not allowed a/c to PDF RULE LOL

You are right they deserve no mercy....... The other part..... that rule is not applicable to our beloved windy.... :)

Thats disgusting.....
India should protect the tourists...
I personally know a British woman who's cash and jewellary was stolen from hotel's 'safe locker' in Goa.......
But thats trivial,compared to what happened with this poor swiss woman...

I believe that's for the locals, which is now an every day thing.....when a foreigner is involved, surely it's not local news. !!

Crime: Woman gang-raped ‘by hosts’ 14th March

SARGODHA:

A woman was allegedly raped on Wednesday by three men at whose house she was staying with her husband. Police said the couple had married a few days ago in a court.

They then went to Noshehra Wadison, a village near the city, where they stayed at a place suggested by friend back home.

They told police that the three men offered the woman to spend the night with some women of their family at a nearby house, while her husband stayed at the guesthouse for men. They told police that the men took her to another house and raped her. They fled when she nearly fainted.

She then went to the guesthouse a few hours later, from where the couple went to the police station. Police said they had sent the woman for a medico-legal examination and were looking for the suspects. They said they found no one at the house when it was raided.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 14th, 2013.

Crime: Woman gang-raped

Look Inside dear Jimmy , before you look outside .

Showing mirror wont solve our problem neither theirs.
These kind of incidents are going to take a hike in coming years as govt have reduced age for sexual relations at 16.
I think foreigners needs to stop visiting india.We cant save our women then who are they?

Thats disgusting.....
India should protest the tourists...
I personally know a British woman who's cash and jewellary was stolen from hotel's 'safe locker' in Goa.......
But thats trivial,compared to what happened with this poor swiss woman...

my aunts camera was stolen from a hotel in germany

@Cherokee...
None of them were tourists....
When a country issues visa to a foreign national...its their responsibility to protect them,or dont issue visa at all.

Thats disgusting.....India should protest the tourists...I personally know a British woman who's cash and jewellary was stolen from hotel's 'safe locker' in Goa.......But thats trivial,compared to what happened with this poor swiss woman...
Are you telling me that tourists don't become victims in UK, Pakistan or any other country.

Right now there are over 800 foreign men and 200 foreign women convicted in India and serving jail sentence.

Tourist places especially like Goa which is literally owned by Russians at some parts, crimes happen.

Showing mirror wont solve our problem neither theirs.
These kind of incidents are going to take a hike in coming years as govt have reduced age for sexual relations at 16.
I think foreigners needs to stop visiting india.We cant save our women then who are they?

Well , It will not solve our problem but we are getting there . Protests in Delhi against Rape marks the beginning of Major shift in that direction . But when a Certified Elite troller picks up a topic to troll on which is btw banned on pdf you can't logically discuss it .
I keep logical discussions with logical people but for trollers :D

@Cherokee...
None of them were tourists....
When a country issues visa to a foreign national...its their responsibility to protect them,or dont issue visa at all.

You can say same about the foriegn women who got kidnapped in Pakistan yesterday .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom