What's new

Sweden to end defense agreement with Saudi Arabia

They could/can not have an arms industry since they do not have an industrial base and human resources required for the job. Even to run non-military aspects of life, Saudi Arabia has to import skilled/unskilled workers from abroad. This is basically a Bedouin society trying to live a 21st century lifestyle. It can not sustain itself without oil and foreign help. As for military aspects, they do not have a military history nor a military tradition. Their wars have been Bedouin battles, and therefore remain an ineffective military power.

Another reason why a proper army was never raised in Saudi Arabia, was the fear of coup against royal family as has happened in many Arab countries through history. Saudi military is basically an over-sized police force for control of the country and not a military in the sense of the word. That is why they had to invite Americans to defend Saudis against Saddam. The military equipment that they buy, is just for show and often buried in sand. The only purpose it serves is keeping Western arms industry competitive in return for West to give Saudis strategic cover.

US is coming to the conclusion that Saudis can not be "burdened" with stabilizing the region. They create more problems than they solve, often resulting in US losing ground to Iran, Russia and China. That is why, Saudis are being packed in and put in the closet. Prince Bandar had promised to US, way more than he could deliver. Now, US is tired and wants Saudis to pay the price, both financially and politically. And no, Pakistan or Turkey or Egypt can not save Saudi power in the region.

:lol:

I prefer using the money as a " tool " to buy the most advanced weapons or even men rather than lying & showing illiterate people an RC planes as if it's homemade UAVs. Or welding additional tail to F-5 and call it homemade Saeqah fighter ...and other scraps :wave:

You act as if Iran one of the advanced or independence countries while the truth is not : :tsk:

upload_2015-3-13_5-30-24.png

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And look after those innocents teachers and pay their salaries to keep schools open better than dealing as a super power country and continue stealing their money to spend it on militias and terrorism :

195104_z700.jpg

2015226956389695971_%D8%A7%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B0%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%81%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A2%D8%B1%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%81.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

I prefer using the money as a " tool " to buy the most advanced weapons or even men rather than lying & showing illiterate people an RC planes as if it's homemade UAVs. Or welding additional tail to F-5 and call it homemade Saeqah fighter ...and other scraps :wave:

Your first two lines proved @Daneshmand comment, the rest of your post shows nothing but your ignorant ... I beg you ask your loyal family to build one part of those scraps demosticly as you mentioned then come over here to talk more about which side is illiterate which ain't ....

I am sure that this could have been solved in a better manner but what do I know?

Yes, Scandinavia has really experienced a Japan like revival in the past 150 years on all fronts. From being a isolated, rather unimportant part of Europe, dominated by Vikings (once, lol) and peasants, poverty etc. they are now leading examples on many fronts. I can only have respect for that. If just the ME had some of those virtues.

Actually Denmark is also an exceptional country. Leading on many fronts (design, pharmaceutics, health care, sustainable energy, chemistry and engineering (the last two I know for a fact for obvious reasons) etc.)

Just look at how many well-known international companies you got that originate from Sweden and Denmark.

List of companies of Denmark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of companies of Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15 million people. 15 million people and they put the entire ME to shame, lol.
*sigh*

The Sauds have their own definition of human rights, After the blogger RAOUF being sentenced to 1000 lashes, here a shia Saudi women sentenced to 200 for......being raped:big_boss::big_boss:

You Are Here: Home » International » 200 Lashes For A Saudi Victim Of A Gang Rape

200 lashes for a Saudi victim of a gang rape
200 lashes for a Saudi victim of a gang rape

A woman who was a victim of a rape violent group in Saudi Arabia was sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in prison . She was recognized guilty of fornication and talking to the media.

This young woman , aged 19, was in a car with a fellow student when two men entered the vehicle and drove to an isolated area. She says she was raped by seven men , and three of them would hit his friend.

At first, this woman, a Shiite Muslim, was sentenced to 90 lashes after being imprisoned for violation of the religious dictates of the kingdom on gender segregation. After the awards made following a rape in 2006, this woman was sentenced to 90 lashes. However, his lawyer had appealed to the Saudi Arabian General Court. Result: the sentence was doubled. At the same time, prison sentences against seven rapists were doubled, according to Saudi media.

A spokesman for saab said the company would continue to export radar equipment and sensors to Saudi Arabia, which “we are allowed to do by law” regardless of the agreement. “Saudi Arabia is an important customer and market for us,” he told the broadcaster SVT.

i can't add the link :angry:

See whatever happens with SAAB I don't care.

What matters is that Saudi Arabia realizes that there is nothing compared to self production.

Produce everything in house; buy the technology only.

Your first two lines proved @Daneshmand comment, the rest of your post shows nothing but your ignorant ... I beg you ask your loyal family to build one part of those scraps demosticly as you mentioned then come over here to talk more about which side is illiterate which ain't ....

You think we should build a scrap facilities for the 60s tech ?

I think no need for building scraps facilities as what you're doing.Even people can't accept that they will say our government is a joke like what most of you do.:omghaha:

Last edited:

It's ok. They are angry and feel inferior because of this Western strategic shift away from Saudi Arabia. Puppet states can not dictate strategic visions of their masters. Their job is to follow them at any cost, even if it means lesser regional power with absolutely no dignity.

It's ok. They are angry and feel inferior because of this Western strategic shift away from Saudi Arabia. Puppet states can not dictate strategic visions of their masters. Their job is to follow them at any cost, even if it means lesser regional power with absolutely no dignity.

Don't you feel ashamed of your self when talking about puppet states ?;)

Lets see who will hurry to the west after the absence of sanctions or reaching to an agreement about your poisons .

You may sell your organs to cover the costs of the western arms and products.:lol:

We saw your policy during Shah's reign and how you were acting with the west and Israel especially, so don't blame on us.

You like the relations with the west to your country , and describe the counties who have relations with the west as a puppet states !? :stop:

I don't care about USA or west they didn't give us anything for free, so their absence or presence won't make sense ... as long as we have the resources and the capabilities there are many alternatives.:p:

Their cons more than their pros..so I gift you the whole west and let them moves away from our faces and direct to Iran to be your friends :enjoy:

Firstly, let them go to hell and defend their selves from Russians then let them come to mange their interest in ME :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom