What's new

Surgical strikes are feasible militarily: Army chief

Well, each time I read reply from Pakistani side, I have feeling that they can't see the obvious.

Each time some Indian authority makes any statement, Pakistani members work hard to show 'how wrong it is'. But why see it that way?

I mean, Indians will make statements which somehow support Indian view. Most of the times, the authorities have more to do with it than 'just the statement'. Those become more than mere statements. This is like this and should be like this. Alas, Pakistan is lagging far behind India on this front. But that's different story.

As we members do not have to give any indication/signal/message/warning to other nations through our statements, we can discuss everything freely.

In this case, we should say "Army chief has done a mistake", only if he has done something harming India. Everything should be judged on those lines. You can't expect him making statements which help Pakistan.

Its getting bore now , come one stop it ... SirJeKal strikes and all non sense ...

If you have guts , try to do it , otherwise shut up....

Daily there are 5 to 10 new threads being made on just SirJeKal strikes .. lies lies and more lies thats what we are getting from indian side ...

Ok, lets start carrying them in India.

All the neighbors of this "Dehati Aurat" should gather their energies and conduct surgical strikes on the brains of psychos sitting in the govt and media in India.

upload_2016-10-5_9-56-19.png

th

Surgical Strike Daal Chawal

Back
Top Bottom