What's new

Super-30 founder to share dais with Blair, Nobel laureate

bhagat

Reaction score
PATNA: Bihar's maths wizard Anand Kumar is set to share the dais with former British PM Tony Blair, Nobel laureate Albert Fert, UNESCO head Irina Bokova and Kenyan PM Raila Odinga at an international mega conference of students at Abu Dhabi.

The meet on 'Education without Border', to be held from March 28 to 31, has been organized by Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE. It is likely to be attended by 3,700-odd student-delegates from 129 countries.

This is not for the first time that Kumar, whose Super-30 initiative has won laurels for him, has got an invite to speak on his success story at an international event. Earlier, he delivered lectures at events organized by American Mathematical Society.

Kumar, who coaches poor IIT aspirants under his Super-30 initiative and has sent 212 students to IITs during the last eight years, has also addressed meets at IIM-Ahmedabad, IIT-Delhi and Confederation of Indian Industry.

When US President Barack Obama's special envoy Rashad Hussain was in Patna last year, he also visited the Super-30 coaching institute. Assam chief minister Tarun Gogoi has also visited the institute.
Super-30 founder to share dais with Blair, Nobel laureate - The Times of India

Anand Kumar is a very good success story coming from my unfortunate state..Have met him many times..You cant find a more Down to earth person..
He is doing this truly commendable job.. A no. of Biharis ( including me ) are trying to do something like this for poor people of Bihar..We and our state needs all the best wishes from every one and God willing Bihar will once again start producing max. no. of IITians and IAS like before..

Just one person made such a difference in our society..just imagine if we can have a 1000 of such person--we will change the world

Anand Kumar is a very good success story coming from my unfortunate state..Have met him many times..You cant find a more Down to earth person..
He is doing this truly commendable job.. A no. of Biharis ( including me ) are trying to do something like this for poor people of Bihar..We and our state needs all the best wishes from every one and God willing Bihar will once again start producing max. no. of IITians and IAS like before..
Isn't Nitish Kumar the CM of Bihar...?
Isn't he good...??

Isn't Nitish Kumar the CM of Bihar...?
Isn't he good...??

Yes..Nitish Kumar is the CM of Bihar..And he is one of the best CMs in India right now..

Anand Kumar is a person who has started a Coaching institute for Students who come from from extremely poor background but cant afford .. He does not take a penny from the students and bears all the expenses including Lodging, fooding and studies..
So far 212 students have cleared IIT-JEE out of 240 students he has coached in 8 years..

Yes..Nitish Kumar is the CM of Bihar..And he is one of the best CMs in India right now..

Anand Kumar is a person who has started a Coaching institute for Students who come from from extremely poor background but cant afford .. He does not take a penny from the students and bears all the expenses including Lodging, fooding and studies..
So far 212 students have cleared IIT-JEE out of 240 students he has coached in 8 years..

I hope Nitish kumar will be the CM for more years to come..
We south Indians want north-India,NE also grow like our states

I hope Nitish kumar will be the CM for more years to come..
We south Indians want north-India,NE also grow like our states

I remember NaMo's speech in India today conclave "State pride for India pride" please watch it, its very good... The wheel statr moving, things will change... hopefully whole India will grow at the same rate with what Gujrat/Karnataka are growing....

Indian people become clever now, they are electing performers in election, re-election of Nitish, modi, chuhan, raman and shiela is an example...

Back
Top Bottom