What's new

Sunni Insurgents Step Up Attacks in Iran

If pakistan had gone ahead with the pipeline then maybe China or India would have linked up with it too.
Iran can NOT wasted time and money on bases of if .

Pakistan cannot can't afford the international price gas .
and the relation Pakistan with its neighbors is NOT that good so there is no if .

from start of this pipe line project Iran was after getting its gas to India and Pakistan was just transit route and the pipe line was never about Pakistan .

they were thoughts that we can bring peace to reign with economic cooperation but that was just political thought .

without India it totally pointless

The best option for Iran is to stop persecuting Sunnis in Sistan and include them into the national fold. Has anyone ever wondered why no such insurgency of this magnitude had taken place when Iran was not rule by discriminatory beard bearers?

Jaish-al-Adl are Iranians and operate on Iranian side of the border. Iran is building a fence which should solve this issue. Lastly Iran has funded terrorism in Pakistan as well, the Jaish-e-Mohammed is an Iranian proxy though smashed to pieces right now. We will cooperate with Iran on matters of counterinsurgency only if it stops making silly statements about invading Pakistani territory because that will result in an embarrassment for Tehran.
1=At least In Iran sunni'se are not murdered on daily basis & in masses with "discrimination" like Shia's are being in Pakistan.
2=Jaish muhammad operates in occupied Kashmir, of all you should have known.
3=What about abduction of Iranian soldiers last year that were then recovered in Pakistani territory? What about mass killings of Shia pilgrims in their way to Iran by LeJ & Jundullah that has occurred several times in last few years? What about blaming Afghanistan for attacks inside Pakistan while it's clearly "our internal shit" in form of Talibans that We "manufactured" in past.
I am a Pakistani but I have a big problem with those who spit trash against Iran just because it's a Shia majority country. you may reject my words even call me sectarian instead but We both know very well what the truth is
4= & about that embarrassment thing by the way when last time when I checked, it was Pakistan being "Dronned" by US on daily basis & Iran has shot down more than a dozen of them & 2 "captures". US killed our 24 soldiers in Salala Checkpost attack & We couldn't get as much as an "apology". & The great disgrace of Abottabad(Osama operation) is still not forgotten.
like it or not.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe yes (to most extent)
Maybe Not (ruling Sardars suppress their opponents)

refer to your Adiwasi issue / Naxalites in the middle of India. sometimes its to do with more autonomy, more rights, or just downright thuggery.

it is just in fashion to express your opinion on such issues, much like wearing arm bands without even knowing the causes (much like wearing the Che Shirt or Malcolm X poster).

in Pakistan we got some Punjabi journalists and writers who mourn over the plight of the Baloch from their plush offices without even bothering to know how their fellow Punjabis are living few miles off from the main roads. where they suffer the same if not the same amount of injustice at the hands of the powerful.

yes there are genuine grievances but I wonder how does it help with the cause by attacking military and medical relief work during floods and earth quakes. attacking polio teams? mowing down labourers through drive by shooting (just like Al Qaeda used to do in Iraq by attacking people who turned up to work on infrastructure).

my issue is, that the people who are leading the violent confrontation in Balochstian are themselves the biggest usurpers and antagonists of their own sub-tribes. e.g. Kulper Bughtis the biggest sub tribe of Bughtis was saved by Musharraf from the Akbar Bughti's warriors. we need better representatives who have not killed doctors and professors, have not blown up pylons or pipelines and actually did something practical for their own people instead of hosting their Arab guests and hunting extinct species and selling children for camel races

That's an excellent example that you have given there - tribal naxal movement similar to the Baloch attacking development and the state. The difference is in their goals - naxal are the commies asking for communist rule in India while Baloch are asking for freedom or at the least more autonomy.

1=At least In Iran sunni'se are not murdered on daily basis & in masses with "discrimination" like Shia's are being in Pakistan.
3=What about abduction of Iranian soldiers last year that were then recovered in Pakistani territory? What about mass killings of Shia pilgrims in their way to Iran by LeJ & Jundullah that has occurred several times in last few years? What about blaming Afghanistan for attacks inside Pakistan while it's clearly "our internal shit" in form of Talibans that We "manufactured" in past.
I am a Pakistani but I have a big problem with those who spit trash against Iran just because it's a Shia majority country. you may reject my words even call me sectarian instead but We both know very well what the truth is
4= & about that embarrassment thing by the way when last time when I checked, it was Pakistan being "Dronned" by US on daily basis & Iran has shot down more than a dozen of them & 2 "captures". US killed our 24 soldiers in Salala Checkpost attack & We couldn't get as much as an "apology". & The great disgrace of Abottabad(Osama operation) is still not forgotten.
.View attachment 182022
we being bad doesn't automatically make others Good

drones are killing wahabis (as the liberals call them Taliban) then why you care?
you say Iranians are not killing sunnis like LeJ is killing / celebrating shia deaths in Pakistan but then again Iranian mullahs killed tens of thousands after ousting Raza Shah.. are they any good? dont believe me? find the link and read up and then come back if you dont understad

Iranian Ayatullahs are equally savages when it comes to killing in the name of fanaticism.. only that they haven't managed to do it at the scale of Taliban and Al Qaeda and their supporters. Iran was shia even before Pakistan was made, we had no issue even when there was Raza shah ruling Iran. hell we dont even have any issue now how Ayatullahs want to rule their public.

All I want is that they are the Saudis keep their proxy and sectarian war out of the sub continent. they are welcome to do trade and cultural exchange but not religious terrorism.

you say Iranian soldiers being abducted and later recovered in Pakistan? well we are in a state of war on the entire western front so what about it? Iranian diplomats were killed and their corpses desecrated in Afghanistan when taliban captured towns and cities after cities. what does it mean? don't confuse a situation of a country that is in a state of war to a point in past when it wasn't.

.View attachment 182022

And here comes the more Iranian than Iranian themselves...Hurrray...

Iranian Ayatullahs are equally savages when it comes to killing in the name of fanaticism.. only that they haven't managed to do it at the scale of Taliban and Al Qaeda and their supporters. Iran was shia even before Pakistan was made, we had no issue even when there was Raza shah ruling Iran. hell we dont even have any issue now how Ayatullahs want to rule their public.

You didn't have problems because there was no Islamist extremism back then, there was no AQ, there was no Taliban, LeJ and Jundallah, so it's not like something extraordinary has happened. After the revolution, we had pretty good relations with Pakistan until some gap was created because of supporting different groups in Afghanistan after Soviet invasion.

If the terrorism problem is resolved on our borders, you'll see there is absolutely no obstacle in improvement of our relation.

Well its fun.
By the way we have nothing to do with houthies and the one who sent afghan militia to Syria are the ones who sent them to alqaeda .

Now a question for you . Why you make so much accusation without showing any proof ?
such allegation ? are u high or something ? watch youtube man , follow news , i cant post videos as its against rules ... and u didnt even answered my questions ...

didn't knew the evidence of Iran sending Afghans to Syria is so gory that its against the rules .
yeah of course u know why , cuz there is a video of them speaking afghan and narrating why they came to syria an dwho sent them and what are the objectives and guess what ... they show pics of them killing and slaughtering innocent syrians by the name of defending the shia shrines ... may Allah put his curse on ur bid3as ...

didn't knew the evidence of Iran sending Afghans to Syria is so gory that its against the rules .
so please dont be so ignorant when talking to me , i dont say BS man ... i have proofs but ...

yeah of course u know why , cuz there is a video of them speaking afghan and narrating why they came to syria an dwho sent them and what are the objectives and guess what ... they show pics of them killing and slaughtering innocent syrians by the name of defending the shia shrines ... may Allah put his curse on ur bid3as ...

so please dont be so ignorant when talking to me , i dont say BS man ... i have proofs but ...

By what you say it seems that the video is just another student to from Al-QaedaWood . They had several such video before .

Iran can NOT wasted time and money on bases of if .

Pakistan cannot can't afford the international price gas .
and the relation Pakistan with its neighbors is NOT that good so there is no if .

from start of this pipe line project Iran was after getting its gas to India and Pakistan was just transit route and the pipe line was never about Pakistan .

they were thoughts that we can bring peace to reign with economic cooperation but that was just political thought .

without India it totally pointless

An undersea pipeline is currently being discussed bye India & Iran

you know whats bid'ah you wahhabi ?

using internet is bid'ah , using cars are bid'ah . taking a shower is bid'ah .

so go ride your camel , muawiya ......

i mean muawiya razi allah ? R U serious ? :lol: :lol:

well maybe to u using internet is bid3a or the other stuff that u mentioned ... but me and hamdela i am a man of enlightenment so idont think of these as bid3as maybe u yes but not me ... and BTW Muawiya was a sahaba if u like it or not and plz keep ur sectarian thoughts aside cuz by showing u will look stupid and inept ... PEACE

By what you say it seems that the video is just another student to from Al-QaedaWood . They had several such video before .
well its up to u if u wanna beleive or no .. thats a typical perisian and shiaa way of thinking ... u hate sunnis to an extent of blaspheming Allah and his messenger ... Allah gives times to ignorant people but does not give negligence ... u will get ur hisab sooner or later ...

Muawiya was a sahaba
sahaba ? how was he sahaba ? only cause he saw prophet mohammad (PBUH) ? lol

sahaba should be a friend of the prophet , whereas the last thing that "man" was , was a friend of the prophet .

lol , ignorant

u will get ur hisab sooner or later
how ? by sending your jihadi ISIS brethren to behead him ?

well , as we speak , IRIAF is bombing the living shit outta your jihadi brothers :)

now peace to you . go and clean up their smelly corrupted corpses on the streets of iraq and syria .

blaspheming Allah and his messenger
how exactly wahhabi?

u hate sunnis
no one hates sunnis , sunnis are our brothers and we love them .

we hate takfiri militants and wahhabi self-exploding fanatics .

@Serpentine ban this piece of ...... will u ?

sahaba ? how was he sahaba ? only cause he saw prophet mohammad (PBUH) ? lol

sahaba should be a friend of the prophet , whereas the last thing that "man" was , was a friend of the prophet .

lol , ignorant

how ? by sending your jihadi ISIS brethren to behead him ?

well , as we speak , IRIAF is bombing the living shit outta your jihadi brothers :)

now peace to you . go and clean up their smelly corrupted corpses on the streets of iraq and syria .

how exactly wahhabi?

no one hates sunnis , sunnis are our brothers and we love them .

we hate takfiri militants and wahhabi self-exploding fanatics .

@Serpentine ban this piece of ...... will u ?
hahahahhaa ... loool u want a mod to ban me ? such a tolerance and acceptance of others opinions ... typical iranian and shia : ok i will reply one by 1 "
- it is a sahabi : cuz he was of the trusted men that used to write down and note a lot of hadiths of the prophet (PBUH)
-all of us will get hisab ... even u ... and u will get it in a special way cuz ur blaspheming the sahabis of the prophet ... should i cite the hadith that states that each one curses a sahabi will be cursed and .... i beleive u know the rest ...
-ur calling me a wahabi ... well i am not and u dont know what is my mentality but u insist on calling me a wahabi ... ? OMG if u know how many sins i have made ... u will be out of ur place ... ur sounding bitter and ignorant
- yes u hate sunnis and now ur doing takiyya ... go see maybe someone u know is doing mot3a ... loooool LMFAL ... oh man or sooo funny and piece of sh...ape man... PEACE man ... ya zainab loooolll

Back
Top Bottom