What's new

Sunni Insurgents Step Up Attacks in Iran

then your logic is f....ed up :lol: cuz they mostly attack our gaurds in border if you don't know.
btw how about YOUR guards? :lol: if there be one single pakistani guard in border of course.
thousands of kilometers border .how many guards do we need to put there to stop all the terrorists coming from pakistan? the best idea is to build a great wall.INDIA needs a wall as well.

We have done a fencing of entire border with Pakistan, you can even watch lightened fencing from the space. that's the only solution we have because they will keep coming from the other side. :coffee:

then your logic is f....ed up :lol: cuz they mostly attack our gaurds in border if you don't know.
btw how about YOUR guards? :lol: if there be one single pakistani guard in border of course.
thousands of kilometers border .how many guards do we need to put there to stop all the terrorists coming from pakistan? the best idea is to build a great wall.INDIA needs a wall as well.
First of all they’re Iranian terrorist not Pakistani and second securing border is a difficult job that even rich powerful countries that have immense resources like the US (Mexico-US Border) and various European countries struggle to do.

Start bulding walls and fences, equip the troops better near the border and start using drones to surveil and attack the terrorist groups inside pakistan.

Iran does this near the pakistabi and afghan border itll fix alot of issues.

We have done a fencing of entire border with Pakistan, you can even watch lightened fencing from the space. that's the only solution we have because they will keep coming from the other side. :coffee:

Fencing the place is a good a good move. They will then resort to this:

5d78df413b24f896185a1e1b3b63a24f.jpg

Army finds 150-metre long tunnel near LoC - The Hindu

But yeah The fence makes it a lot harder to infiltrate.

Hmm... when your own security services are incompetent to curb the terrorist themselves why not let other states do it ?

Do you protect terrorists or what ? And dont bring me the ''sovereign country'' crap.. sovereign country dont have thousands of terrorists roaming around it wielding AK's.

Hmm... when your own security services are incompetent to curb the terrorist themselves why not let other states do it ?

Do you protect terrorists or what ? And dont bring me the ''sovereign country'' crap.. sovereign country dont have thousands of terrorists roaming around it wielding AK's.

In Pakistan the people's will is sovereign, and all of those Kalashnikovs ensure that.

Mature nations do not make threats. Iran should propose joint strikes with Pakistani FC, and that may be a viable option in eliminating terrorists, but If Iran wants to go Rambo, then you guys are welcome to try. You guys have the watches, but we got the time. :D

In Pakistan the people's will is sovereign, and all of those Kalashnikovs ensure that.

Mature nations do not make threats. Iran should propose joint strikes with Pakistani FC, and that may be a viable option in eliminating terrorists, but If Iran wants to go Rambo, then you guys are welcome to try. You guys have the watches, but we got the time. :D

Hey RazPak. How are you keeping? What do you believe Pakistan will do if Iran goes "Rambo" on it ? Pakistan got problems on its Afghan and Indian borders. Do you really believe that it will want to start an issue with Iran now ? Them Iranians aren't as patient as your Pasthun and Hindu neighbors you know. Ask the USA and Iraq if you don't believe me :D

Hey RazPak. How are you keeping? What do you believe Pakistan will do if Iran goes "Rambo" on it ? Pakistan got problems on its Afghan and Indian borders. Do you really believe that it will want to start an issue with Iran now ? Them Iranians aren't as patient as your Pasthun and Hindu neighbors you know. Ask the USA and Iraq if you don't believe me :D

Iran isn't exactly on the friendliest of terms with Afghanistan or Iraq either. Your warped thinking considers Afghans as Pashtuns, when we have more Pashtuns than Afghanistan. :lol:

Btw, India is a paper tiger. :D

Iran isn't exactly on the friendliest of terms with Afghanistan or Iraq either. Your warped thinking considers Afghans as Pashtuns, when we have more Pashtuns than Afghanistan. :lol:

Btw, India is a paper tiger. :D

Noted about Iran and Afghanistan. That remains a side issue. We have more Muslims than Pakistan and you guys still consider India a Hindu nation so there goes your logic neh ? Calling India a paper tiger maybe construed as being offensive to Pakistan considering how we tore your country in half :D

Noted about Iran and Afghanistan. That remains a side issue. We have more Muslims than Pakistan and you guys still consider India a Hindu nation so there goes your logic neh ? Calling India a paper tiger maybe construed as being offensive to Pakistan considering how we tore your country in half :D

A couple weeks ago, some of my friends from China visited India. They told me they just walked on down the border without visas or anything. There they had a picnic and they told me about the coolies the Indian Army sent to them to serve them chai and biscuits. :lol:

Start bulding walls and fences, equip the troops better near the border and start using drones to surveil and attack the terrorist groups inside pakistan.

u can attack everyone/anyone inside Pakistan,,,u just have to paint your drones in american colours,,after that,they wont mind :devil: Sovereignty what is that??

A couple weeks ago, some of my friends from China visited India. They told me they just walked on down the border without visas or anything. There they had a picnic and they told me about the coolies the Indian Army sent to them to serve them chai and biscuits. :lol:

Yeah, we Indians are hospitable in that way. You should try doing that as well on the Indo-Pak border the next time you visit Pakistan. Who knows what they may serve you there :D

Whats stopping Iran from doing that???...Iran is not the U.S.A!
Pakistan may have its problems with India but Iran also has its hands full with other countries in the region..!
Pakistan and Iran do not enjoy the same level of co-operation they did during Shah's time but we still don't have a openly hostile relationship...don't start something which both of us may end up regretting!

Back
Top Bottom