What's new

Sunni Insurgents Step Up Attacks in Iran

Iranian Ayatullahs are equally savages when it comes to killing in the name of fanaticism.. only that they haven't managed to do it at the scale of Taliban and Al Qaeda and their supporters. Iran was shia even before Pakistan was made, we had no issue even when there was Raza shah ruling Iran. hell we dont even have any issue now how Ayatullahs want to rule their public.

All I want is that they are the Saudis keep their proxy and sectarian war out of the sub continent. they are welcome to do trade and cultural exchange but not religious terrorism.
Actually Pakistani establishment support Iranian proxies against Pakistani citizens in Pakistan, so then if they think to halt Saudi proxies in return is beyond my understandings. No army can control its land without support of their citizens and for that army have to play neutral role , otherwise , you will remain in state of war till the century ends.

@Syed Hussain Pakistan army have done lot for the favor of Iran , now the situation is kind of beyond their control . A decade have been passed the army is dancing between eastern and western borders , at least give them enough time to recover and understand the regional changes have happened during previous decade.

thats serious,,
since Pakistan doesnt have enough resources to control these areas,Iran should provide assistance to Pakistan in controlling this menace.

or maybe mine the border
Who told you that Pakistan Can't stop them and that Pakistan didn't have enough resources. o_OWe can stop them but we can't operate within Iran. We can stop them on our side and we are doing it with effects. And there is no clue that they came from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom