What's new

Sunni days for Saudi's hired gun Pakistan, as Obama visits Riyadh

If that's what you wish then you're going to have a huge disappointment :lol:

We will continue to occupy your mind, poison your soul, and plague your ego. :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

That's only because I don't limit my heart and soul to Palestine, my heart and soul goes to the whole Muslim world because this is how our Prophet(SAW) was.

We will continue to occupy your mind, poison your soul, and plague your ego. :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

That's exactly what devil said To Almighty about the week souls.

My god. Such malice, such half truths in a column of a reputed Indian paper. Then whats the thinking of a common Indian when elite Indians, who have access to better info write such crap. It seems when it comes to Pakistan , Indians are better off being ignorant than educated.

is there any such thing?
these people are very uncreative, only good for brute force labor once you teach them how to write code they will sit there for 18 hours and day writing code. So this article is also copied from some blog i am sure.

Nobody is paranoid about KSA, soon there will be an uprising, I'm waiting for the day were God's imam wipes out the anti Islam monarchy.

cut the weed ya falasteny

Nobody is paranoid about KSA, soon there will be an uprising, I'm waiting for the day were God's imam wipes out the anti Islam monarchy.

Seems Sissi forgot to destroy the Weed Tunnels running into Gaza .

Seems Sissi forgot to destroy the Weed Tunnels running into Gaza .

I think he is about to carry out this task. Even the MB itself worked tirelessly on destroying these tunnels for almost a year prior to the 30 June Revolt.

Back
Top Bottom