What's new

Suicide bombers are ready, Hindu outfit claims

koolio

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: Pramod Mutalik, the chief of Hindu extremist party Sri Ram Sene, Thursday claimed to have been prepared a squad of suicide bombers for supporting Indian army in actions against local Muslim community.

During a press conference he issued names and pictures of his squad.

According to Indian TV, Mutalik was present in Pona when Hindu extremists were killing innocent people in the city.

He said the bombers were given task to help Indian army in investigations against alleged Muslim terrorist group of Kernatak, Gawa and Maha Rashtra states.

The TV claimed that he has close ties with Indian col Prohit who had confessed the involvement in Samjhota Express and Mali Gaon bomb blasts.

Source Ary digital

he is one sonofabitch i'd personally want to squash!
such 'hindutva' antics have lost flavor with people...you have to see the indian news channels...he is rightly portrayed as the devil!
BJP would definitely suffer now...

You need guts and emotions to be a suicide bomber. I doubt SRS can find a single person like that.

You need guts and emotions to be a suicide bomber. I doubt SRS can find a single person like that.

and no brains and no purpose in life...such people are everywhere.
from your post...it seems you support suicides...islam is against killing yourself...or is it not?

he is one sonofabitch i'd personally want to squash!
such 'hindutva' antics have lost flavor with people...you have to see the indian news channels...he is rightly portrayed as the devil!
BJP would definitely suffer now...

The problem is that still india's Hyderabad chief minister and Rajasthan chief minister have supported what promod has been accused for if not directly, then indirectly... now in an electoral democracy, if people's political representatives support such war criminals, then nothing is left to be appreciated however media houses do business selling sensationalism...

You only need idiots and zombies to be suicide bombers! And text books that promote a culture of closet bombers as mentioned in the text book thread.

In Pakistan they are even available on hire, I guess as per the news some days back. Sure takes guts to be hired as a suicide bomber.

and no brains and no purpose in life...such people are everywhere.
from your post...it seems you support suicides...islam is against killing yourself...or is it not?

no brains: Did I mention you need brain? Ofcourse a rational person would not do it.

No purpose in life: yes, in most cases these are people who have lost their families and jobs/businesses to 'war on terror'. It is easy to brainwash such people. That is why I said it would be difficult to such people in Indian Hindu community.

Do I support it: How can you infer that?

no brains: Did I mention you need brain? Ofcourse a rational person would not do it.

No purpose in life: yes, in most cases these are people who have lost their families and jobs/businesses to 'war on terror'. It is easy to brainwash such people. That is why I said it would be difficult to such people in Indian Hindu community.

Do I support it: How can you infer that?

it's good that you dont support it...i had a hunch.
what do you mean by 'indian hindu community'?...i am curious because from one angle what you are saying looks like a compliment and looks like a snide remark from the other.

The problem is that still india's Hyderabad chief minister and Rajasthan chief minister have supported what promod has been accused for if not directly, then indirectly... now in an electoral democracy, if people's political representatives support such war criminals, then nothing is left to be appreciated however media houses do business selling sensationalism...

you are wrong in saying that they support him...or maybe you just conveniently morph what you hear/read/see in the indian media or whatever your sources are...because i have seen/read what they said and nobody is supporting the 'shree ram sene' or pramod murthalik except the dumbfu*k extremists.
what they supported was the closure of pubs...their exact words being.."we dont support the shri ram sene and their extremist ways but we dont suppoprt the pub culture aw swell"!
if you were 'kind enough' to look into what is happening in india...try folowing it up too...because the people are out on the streets protesting agaisnt these foolish comments.
but maybe you and all the other pakistani memebers of the forum would agree to their putting a ban on the consumption of liquor by females in your country and the closure of pubs that favour this wouldtcha?

Any loser can be brainwashed into hating others real bad and then hoping he's going to heaven where he'll get lots of things he's not gonna get here.

it's good that you dont support it...i had a hunch.
what do you mean by 'indian hindu community'?...i am curious because from one angle what you are saying looks like a compliment and looks like a snide remark from the other.

You must have lost all faith in your future in this material world and more importantly believe in a heaven with 72 virgins to do that. I doubt if 'Indian Hindu Community' have such people within it.

Back
Top Bottom