What's new

Suicide bomber attacks Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia - Breaking News

yes even KSA is not immune. back in early to mid 2000 thee were some bomb attacks on the Kingdom but hats of the security forces of KSA they were proactive to sought out the future plotters and eliminated them before they could make it a usual occasion like in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.
there have been only handful terrorist attempts on KSA. the shia community will look towards the kingdom for help in this time and if the kingdom catches and punishes the culprits that it will strengthen its bond with the people.

yes

loss of life in such violent way "CANT BE GOOD"

but
you cant expect more blood bath in this Part of Muslim world.

this is Saudi Arabia. Not Pakistan.
the judges, the police and its people are not confused and apologetic like in Pakistan. I hope your expectations wont be met.

One has to commend the Saudis for this. They have been relentless in their crackdown on nutcases, irrespective of the sect involved!

Good reply! I would have given you a +ve point if I could. :tup:

yes

loss of life in such violent way "CANT BE GOOD"

but
you cant expect more blood bath in this Part of Muslim world.

this is Saudi Arabia. Not Pakistan.
the judges, the police and its people are not confused and apologetic like in Pakistan. I hope your expectations wont be met.

Am not talking about this incident, am talking about the aftermath of this blast, and that can't be good! And since when has Shia-Sunni issue started being localized. The repercussions of Syria and Iraq was felt in Karachi just a few days back, similarly the repercussions of this suicide attack will be felt in some other unfortunate part of the Muslim world, doesn't have to be Saudi Arabia.

Stop being so hostile.

Who could have done that ?
Sounds like the beginning of another era of terror is Saudi.
May Allah forgive the deceased and punish the responsible.
May Allah have mercy on the entire Muslim world..

its people

Can you explain about thousands of Saudis who joined Al-Qaeda, Nusra or ISIS? Majority of suicide bombers in Iraq and Syria are Saudis, so I don't think what you say about 'confusion' can be applied to all. There is immense potential in Saudi population to launch these kinds of actions or to be absorbed to such groups, if they are allowed to. Don't ever underestimate power of extremist ideologies especially in area of Najd. Maybe the reason that most of them can join foreign groups but fail to launch domestic attacks is that Saudis can keep good control on internal matters, but let them loose as long as they blow themselves up in other countries like Iraq and Syria.

RIP to the dead, it's hard to describe how savage it is to enter a mosque and blow yourself up among people who are praying.

this world doesn't deserve human race... RIP to the dead... :(
Save-Planet-Kill-Yourself.jpg

Save the Planet, Kill Yourself
Church of Euthanasia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Save the planet; kill yourself?" | Down to Earth Organic and Natural

Like I said it before Saudia Arabia is next in this conspiracy, Iran US and Israel nexus continues. Last Stop Iran against all sunni Countries. So how is this strategy of winning a war without fighting...gotta give it to gora minds.

what the hell is going on in the middle east, RIP

hope they manage to find the terrorists and treat them to some saudi style punishment for this horrible crime.

May Allah forgive the deceased and punish the responsible.
forgive them for what, being shia ?

Of course, the only ones safe in the world and immune largely from the terrorists activities are either the Wahhabis or Deobandis. Shouldn't take a genius long enough to figure out.

And the 60000 + deobandies killed in Pakistan didn't catch your attention...oh wait they are sunni's /deobandi so who care...what a logic from so called think tank

yes even KSA is not immune. back in early to mid 2000 thee were some bomb attacks on the Kingdom but hats of the security forces of KSA they were proactive to sought out the future plotters and eliminated them before they could make it a usual occasion like in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

Sir,

I am not trying to bad mouth our security forces and LEAs, but when will we be pro-active in this regard? And even if we are, we might very well be doing too little too late, we might be doing something that must have been done years ago.

RIP, InshAllah the Saudis will crush the terrorists by very soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom