What's new

Suggest Useful Andriod Apps

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello guys, I know this is a defense forum, but I think it will be good for us if we can share our experiences with a few useful android apps with others so others will also get benefited with it or we can ask for help?

For example, today I came across an app that saved me a lot of time and assisted me in time of need. Its an app developed for Pakistani users, it can track you GPS location and then can show you nearest Banks and ATM machines.

ATM Locator Pakistan
ATM Locator Pakistan - Android Apps on Google Play

App has a few bugs, mostly not up to date, there are few issues where it gives wrong bank names but at least it can give you an idea about which bank is nearest and where is it.

If you know any useful app that helped you or can be useful for others, please share it here.. :)

Last edited:
angry birds maybe ? :D

anyway, I got only viber for my family number, dont know any useful apps

I use Zipper for decompression, Nimbuzz & skype for chatting and opera as my web browser. In games I have only subway surfers.

Hello guys, I know this is a defense forum, but I think it will be good for us if we can share our experiences with a few useful android apps with others so others will also get benefited with it or we can ask for help?

For example, today I came across an app that saved me a lot of time and assisted me in time of need. Its an app developed for Pakistani users, it can track you GPS location and then can show you nearest Banks and ATM machines.

ATM Locator Pakistan

App has a few bugs, mostly not up to date,
there are few issues where it gives wrong
bank names but at least it can give you an
idea about which bank is nearest and where
is it.
If you know any useful app that helped you or
can be useful for others, please share it here..

I think you can easily do that with Google maps it also doesn't have bugs you mentioned and is mostly up to date 
In games I have only subway surfers.

what's your high score :D

Last edited:
Is there any app. to record FM radio while listening or is it an inbuilt thing?

I use following Andriod apps

Advance mobile care
Battery Doctor
Clean Master
Opera mini
Google Tracks, maps, goggles, translate, play music, hangouts, Drive, hindi keyboard input
Mobile number locateMobile number locateMobile number locateMobile number locater
Quick heal mobile security
Viber
Whatsapp
Facebook
Facebook page manager
Twitter
Smart App protecter
Office suite
outlook
rediffmail
oxicash
Justrechargeit app
G player
Adobet photoshop e xpress
Handy scanner
Neo reader
Convertpad
Financial calculater
E rail
Hindi khoj d

I don't use phone apps that much.Only one app pushed me for spending $$$ on buying it. That was Stick Tennis
Other than that I am only using my cell strictly as a phone.

ATM Locator Pakistan

App has a few bugs, mostly not up to date, there are few issues where it gives wrong bank names but at least it can give you an idea about which bank is nearest and where is it.

If you know any useful app that helped you or can be useful for others, please share it here.. :)

I couldn't use android phone yet ... I am BB user ......

fully loaded!
with my samsung note galaxy 10.1, everything i can, i hve it u name it!

Recommended Games : Subway Surfers, Cut the rope, Angry birds, Fruit Slash, Drag Racing and Temple Run 2.

Recommended Apps : Imdb (If you're a movie fan like me) Advanced Task Killler, WhatsApp, Viber, Line and Shazam.

I think you can easily do that with Google maps it also doesn't have bugs you mentioned and is mostly up to date

Don't think that you can find nearest banks or petrol pumps using google maps? The app I mentioned in my original post has bugs because its still a beta release. But it does a great job, it automatically checks your coordinates through GPS and pin point all nearest banks.

Is there any app. to record FM radio while listening or is it an inbuilt thing?

Most of the phones have this functionality built in, which mobile you are using?

I filled it with helicopter and fighters games lolz

Name me best fighter games, feeling like too lazy to read reviews and try a couple.. :D

@MrShabi2010 @hasnain0099 Try Stick Cricket, awesome game if you are cricket lover.. :)

Don't think that you can find nearest banks or petrol pumps using google maps? The app I mentioned in my original post has bugs because its still a beta release. But it does a great job, it automatically checks your coordinates through GPS and pin point all nearest banks.

Most of the phones have this functionality built in, which mobile you are using?

Name me best fighter games, feeling like too lazy to read reviews and try a couple.. :D

@MrShabi2010 @hasnain0099 Try Stick Cricket, awesome game if you are cricket lover.. :)
few nice games in my Pad

air control
air navy fighters
air fighters F-16 wali
anti terror force
helicoter attack apachi wali
challenger -2 tank vs heli

Back
Top Bottom