What's new

Subramanian Swamy launches Hindutva outfit

That was a nice way of getting him out of the way. Swamy knows that apparently you don't and what I told clearly the PDF Chinese members- BRICS Bank is a Joke, just like the new AIIB. Swamy was right in rejecting that silly offer.

Dr. Swamy commands respect from the Chinese and his Integrity is legendary. His dedication to India is also unquestionable and he is a politicians who knows how to handle sticky situations and has experience in dealing with Russia and other International powers.

He would have been great at that job. It depends on how you look at it.

BRICS is a dangerous beginning to challenging the IMF and World Bank and thus the supremacy of the dollar. Which is why the US is eager to shut it down. Which is why China was eager to start it and agreed to the compromise of having an Indian president during its formative years.

True that. But since he has seen that he is not going to get any political position he has realigned his battle to be for Hindutva, rather than for India.

Let him battle it out for Hindutva and consolidate Hindu pressure groups. Its the next best thing after Minister-ship. Its to his taste and plays to his strengths.

The only @sshole I see is you. Others are doing their bit for India and Hindus. :coffee:
Yes doing every bit buy marrying there daughter to Muslim, extra brainwashing of already brainwashed illiterate bhakts like yourself, sure he is doing lot for hindutva brigade :tup:

Now you piggyback on Swamy. What's integrity to you? Or even consistency? What a disappointment.

I see increasing desperation. Is that now my criticism has a ring closer to the truth? It's no longer looking like an exaggerated joke is it?

Dr. Swamy commands respect from the Chinese and his Integrity is legendary. His dedication to India is also unquestionable and he is a politicians who knows how to handle sticky situations and has experience in dealing with Russia and other International powers.

He would have been great at that job. It depends on how you look at it.

BRICS is a dangerous beginning to challenging the IMF and World Bank and thus the supremacy of the dollar. Which is why the US is eager to shut it down. Which is why China was eager to start it and agreed to the compromise of having an Indian president during its formative years.

Yeah, we've heard that before. This is not "BRICS", this is "BRICS BANK" a joke organization propped up by the Chinese to make the US look bad. Like all such lame organizations, this one will fail. Neither WB, nor IMF have anything to fear.

Yes doing every bit buy marrying there daughter to Muslim, extra brainwashing of already brainwashed illiterate bhakts like yourself, sure he is doing lot for hindutva brigade :tup:

Dr. Swamy's contribution to society is well established. What is your contribution to society ? If your posts in pdf is anything to go by, its Zero. :lol:

Yeah, we've heard that before. This is not "BRICS", this is "BRICS BANK" a joke organization propped up by the Chinese to make the US look bad. Like all such lame organizations, this one will fail. Neither WB, nor IMF have anything to fear.

LOL. Tell that to the US. Maybe you can teach them a few tricks in economics ? :P

How to stop worrying and love the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank - The Washington Post

Why the U.S. effort to curb the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is doomed to fail (and why it doesn’t matter all that much) - The Washington Post

BRICS Bank Challenge the Exorbitant Privilege of the US Dollar | Blogs | teleSUR

BRICS and the SCO challenge U.S. global dominance | Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives

Dr. Swamy's contribution to society is well established. What is your contribution to society ? If your posts in pdf is anything to go by, its Zero. :lol:

Oh I know his 'contribution' to society. I'm not like you I lived in TN for long and know what this joker and his 'contribution' is. You want me to tell you what he used to say about Sanghis? He made the likes of me look gentle then. Now the same @$$hole wants to open a hindutva outfit. Talkbout political 'night woman', he tops the list.

'Over reaction'. Plus do you know the presidency structure of the Brics bank? You know which country gets it?

Dr Swamy addressing a press conference in New Delhi today announcing a 2-day camp of Virat Hindustan Sangam :yahoo:

CCEiH28UgAAbaf2.jpg

You want me to tell you what he used to say about Sanghis? He made the likes of me look gentle then. Now the same @$$hole wants to open a hindutva outfit. Talkbout political 'night woman', he tops the list.

'Over reaction'. Plus do you know the presidency structure of the Brics bank? You know which country gets it?

Thats because your little pea sized brain cannot differentiate between someone like Tagodia who practices an intolerant version of Hindutva (though its tough to blame him considering how secular we are) and Swami who practices a rational version of Hindutva.

And night woman ... You are plagiarizing an insult that was directed at you, not 2 hours ago. Do you have any semblance of self esteem?

Thats because your little pea sized brain cannot differentiate between someone like Tagodia who practices an intolerant version of Hindutva (though its tough to blame him considering how secular we are) and Swami who practices a rational version of Hindutva.

And night woman ... You are plagiarizing an insult that was directed at you, not 2 hours ago. Do you have any semblance of self esteem?

SHooo.....

Oh I know his 'contribution' to society. I'm not like you I lived in TN for long and know what this joker and his 'contribution' is. You want me to tell you what he used to say about Sanghis? He made the likes of me look gentle then. Now the same @$$hole wants to open a hindutva outfit. Talkbout political 'night woman', he tops the list.

And I have lived in India long enough to know what his contribution is.

He had a fall out with the RSS. What he said then is already know and is no secret. That does not take away anything consider he was making political capital. Swami Dayanand Saraswati and Ram Sethu will testify to his Hindutva credentials. That is all I need.

Did I not just answer that question ? BTW..... why such Over Reaction if it is so laughable a concept as you are trying to portray ? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom