What's new

Subramanian Swamy: Annex Bangladesh to safeguard India

Jahan woh rehte the Hindu majority main the woh Muslim ban gaye, jab Muslim majority main honge, woh Hindu ban jayega. :D

I agree with Dr.swamy partially.Instead of India annnexing bangladesh,i would say subcontinents all small country should join hands to Annex india in order to save subcontinent from its miseries.

you have a good sense oh humor hehehe :)..

Reasonable on the basis of Old Testament probably (eye for an eye...)... but what will we get from Bangla.... some Natural Gas maybe.. which we'll take anyways....
B'deshis are quite a radicalised lot now..... & the hate their liberators..... & love their erstwhile oppressors..... so more sleeper cells....

Hindustan ki hazaar saal ka itihaas utha kar dekh lo ---hamesha jada GDP wala hindustan hi annex hua hai.....

waise vice versa wali baat bhi galat hai.jab BD+pak +maldives etc kabza karenge tab raj musalmano ka hoga.:P

you are right...hindustan 'sone ki chidiya' ko humesha barbaric civlizations ne iss pe attack kiya.

But the reason was always that indians were always too soft.We always defended and never took the war to their territory and that was our mistake.(our includes you also because pakistan was the first frontier of the land of hindustan against the invaders).

But now we should learn from our mistake

Not fair.... delete my post but let the same kind of off topic post remain....

^ +1 .. why are we going to annex a diarrhea trail ? Heck we have enough health problems to tackle :woot:

Me apko Sicular, oh sorry Secular samjhta tha. Anyways, vice-versa vaali baat sahi hai kyoki India hamesha secular country tha aur rahega, no Hindu No muslman, only SINGH IS KING here :lol:
sonia is the king....singh is just a seat warmer.

and revert back all the good work done. we already have dharavi dont need more slums

Back
Top Bottom