What's new

stupidity- i hit police car

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i am so innocent as you guys know yesterday while i was driving and enjoying music coming back from my job suddenly after a u turn i blindly hit police car from back :hitwall: both cars damaged well :lol:. when i come out my first words was WTF and Saudi traffic police guys look at me as WTF ?:p:P its my 100% mistake as they were not moving at the time we have incident and yes i hit them from back so i have no excuse but today sorry . they called another guy for report incident and insurance will pay this ****.one thing i like i never seen anger or any bashing by police even i was wrong :)

i am so innocent as you guys know yesterday while i was driving and enjoying music coming back from my job suddenly after a u turn i blindly hit police car from back :hitwall: both cars damaged well :lol:. when i come out my first words was WTF and Saudi traffic police guys look at me as WTF ?:p:P its my 100% mistake as they were not moving at the time we have incident and yes i hit them from back so i have no excuse but today sorry . they called another guy for report incident and insurance will pay this ****.one thing i like i never seen anger or any bashing by police even i was wrong :)

I heard saudi police is very strict on immigrants.

I heard saudi police is very strict on immigrants.

yes but if you do something wrong they are strict on everyone not immigrants only . this was incident a car incident so what else they do then write a report and let me go? i show them complete document my car reg-driving license- residence permit -insurance card . no body want to make incident case closed

yes but if you do something wrong they are strict on everyone not immigrants only . this was incident a car incident so what else they do then write a report and let me go? i show them complete document my car reg-driving license- residence permit -insurance card . no body want to make incident case closed

So how much money you are going to lose on your car now?

Oy Imran bhai!!!

Tally ho kay ghaddi ney chal oni chai di. LOLOLOL

:drag::drag::drag: i was coming back from job yaar kuch to rahim kero . BTW i feel sorry for them man :rolleyes:

So how much money you are going to lose on your car now?

insurance will got 600 riyals from me no matter they pay 1 lakh or 2 lakh .they will pay for repair both cars .

I said this because i can tell you about an accident with compltely different police and local people attitude.

I said this because i can tell you about an accident with compltely different police and local people attitude.

its lack of system yaar here its better you make accednet call police and ambulance if needed police will register it give you one paper and you have to police station they will decide how many % of wrong was each side.you got insurance there or take car repairing paper and go. no one repair here cars unless you have car repairing paper from police .police also raid on workshops for check every car they have for repair is with paper .in arabic we call that paper waraqah islaah :)

Imran Bahi, yea tu woh baat hey, kamzoor ku dekh kar ghusa atta hey aur bahadur ku dekh kar admi ko hansi ajati hey.

Police ko thouk kar tu aap ney innocent hi hona hey. :D

Imran Bahi, yea tu woh baat hey, kamzoor ku dekh kar ghusa atta hey aur bahadur ku dekh kar admi ko hansi ajati hey.

Police ko thouk kar tu aap ney innocent hi hona hey. :D

yaar its not crime to accident with police car so why should i worry ? and kamzoor kon bhi its my third incedent in 5 years i think i always accept what it is . i was wrong so what i say or argue? i hit a car which was parked on road .:)

Back
Top Bottom