What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most probably, but she is Indian, all Indian,You can see that written on the billboard.

:pakistan:

Adios

My darling 99% Pakistani and Bangladeshi, who owns restaurant or take away in US,UK,Europe writes Indian restaurant or take away. I have never seen that they write pakistani restaurant....there are more chances that it ownes by one of u.:smitten::smitten:

My darling 99% Pakistani and Bangladeshi, who owns restaurant or take away in US,UK,Europe writes Indian restaurant or take away. I have never seen that they write pakistani restaurant....there are more chances that it ownes by one of u.:smitten::smitten:

I was waiting for you to make this mistake yet again. Now don't you act smart A$$, have seen and dealt with plenty like you.

You tried to bash/insult my country for no good reason and that too with a very offensive comment. Above that, you realized your weak and petty shot, and soon added Bangladesh in your comment by editing your post.

Normally I don't reply to trolls, but this in my view was to much to ignore.

No wonder there is no scarcity of sick mentalities like you.

be careful next time. Post reported.

Adios

It depends what suburb you live in:lol:

BTW who the heck uses those God Damn Bicycles in EU:D

calling a Man darling and having a problem with word V.a.g.i.n.a i take it you are Homosexual.

I guess if the resturant was named A.s.s Tandori indian cuisine you would have accepted it.

guys take the cat fight out of this thread...........as it is the only one without trolling.

guys take the fighting comments out of this thread...........as it is the only one without trolling.

Agreed as it is a Fun thread, lets not make gand thread, because of his one silly comment all his countrymen here, had to face embarrassment:disagree::disagree: Besides he got a good dose. so lets end it here.

Adios

5ea3959580ceffaa3490799cb6972456.jpg

Hi,

Indeed it is---.

Nice.:tup:
But not stupid nor funny. Picture of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom