What's new

Stop women TV presenters being Pakistani 'Maim Sahib'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in India it can. Pakistan shouldn't have English as its national language. It's an abomination for a nation where 170 million people reside and yet have to rely on a foreign medium as their national language. Only Urdu should be the national language. However, this plea will fall on deaf ears I'm afraid. Pakistan has barely overcome the provincial boundaries. Pakistan has in fact barely overcome the colonial influences in the past 60 years.

ostrich... head buried in sand... sounds familiar???

If you don't like it switch off the TV. TV will present what the people want.

First of all the famous ones anyone cares to remember, like Nadia Khan, Rahat cooking show (middle aged woman), Veena Malik, all dress up decent enough on their shows, there's not really much skin involved on Pakistani television, not that its banned or something, I'm sure there are a few instances here n there. It's all up to presenting what the viewers want.

Who dragged you to this thread? Were you forced to post a reply? If you don't like it just ignore it.

I did not say i didnt like it, i said the original post was stupid. If you want to continue to debate a thread based on ignorance, go ahead, dwindle the quality of discussion on the forum.

ok dear brothers and sisters here you can check exactly and answer me if they are not pakistani channels??? and what they r showing ?

BGCMhMqtOf4[/media] - KIA HUM TV PAKISTANI CHANNEL HAI..?

2zUyhhOEU6M[/media] - ARY DIGITAL ..PAKISTAN KA GHERAT MAND TV CHANNEL

QhtOKIZvFJ4[/media] - ARY TV KI PAKISTAN SE MOHABBAT....AB IS AWAM KO ****** BANA K GEO

and when u go on links i hope u find many videos related same topic , so watch and then decide.:confused:

Dekhte bhe ho aur baten bhe karte ho, mat Dekho na agr ni pasand, Channel change kr lo na

BTW in second video girl is Indian :rofl: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok dear brothers and sisters here you can check exactly and answer me if they are not pakistani channels??? and what they r showing ?

BGCMhMqtOf4[/media] - KIA HUM TV PAKISTANI CHANNEL HAI..?

2zUyhhOEU6M[/media] - ARY DIGITAL ..PAKISTAN KA GHERAT MAND TV CHANNEL

QhtOKIZvFJ4[/media] - ARY TV KI PAKISTAN SE MOHABBAT....AB IS AWAM KO ****** BANA K GEO

and when u go on links i hope u find many videos related same topic , so watch and then decide.:confused:

Yaar, please. If you have such a big problem with handling your boner, then just change the channel or go do something else. Most of us guys can control ourselves in front of women.

Please read my reply that i wrote about your article.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've a hunch, but the first youtube vid seems like an Indian presenter. Bollywood crap is the trend nowadays in Pakistan. I agree that it shouldn't be shown on Pakistani channels.

The second youtube vid that you posted is an Indian singer. I agree that it shouldn't be shown on Pakistani TV channels.

The third I cannot confirm. It shouldn't be shown on Pakistani channels.

ARY is one of those channels that is heavily influenced by India. This network has tagged along regional events programming from neighbour India to boost its ratings. Bollywood Music Awards held in Dubai have also premiered on ARY Digital where celebrities from both the countries managed to gather under one roof. Such content on ARY doesn't surprise me one bit. Bollywood has systematically smeared Pakistani image all over the world. In the end, we can safely assume that viewer rating and big bucks play a major role!

What's up doc umm you can switch to Peace tv or Qtv, or do ya have ta watch crap?
b24e65736362935031862d30afe34397._.jpg

Yeah you went way to far. I live here in the US and go to high school. And NONE of this is true. If Pakistani's had a chance to get divorce, BELIEVE ME, it would be just as high.

"8 year olds..." You need to stop listening to what old people tell you about the 'west' because obviously they are extremely over-exaggerating.

No open air sex, unless you mean kissing. Kissing isn't sex.

Please dont criticise gay people as you have no idea what they have to go through in their lives. I know someone like that and I can tell you they have absolutely no control over what they feel and homosexuals are so rare, that you probably see more crossdressers in Pakistan.

Drugs are illegal. Period. However, I must admit marijuana is somewhat a problem here.

And about the 'raping' and 'child molestation' part. I really doubt the rape's being legit but I do know incest is 20 times more common in Pakistan then it is here.

I hope that cleared up some of your stereotypes, anything else?
:toast_sign:

first of all i m born here in the west u dont need to teach me about the west, if u think child abuse doesnt accour so much in the west then wh is it obligation in f.x DK to show child attest b4 to work with children ? maybe coz so many are abusing kids here in institutions ,
i ALHAMDULLILAH dont know any gay ppl, but it doesnt matter what they say no control i dont belive that, its simply not natural and if they cant control then get help from professionals, period.
Drugs r illegal all over but it doesnt mean that its not an issue in the states on the contrary i think its a big issue smugling for one example, and dont say open air sex doesnt exist just coz u dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist ppl are having sex outside its very well known by most ppl who dare to accept reality.
Crossdressers... they r very common in the west both hidden and open not long ago a man was in tv telling how HIS WIFE helped him, chosing his dresses.... i dont think u experience this in PK...

so take a trip to PK and see there instead of listening to ur media and masters in US...:blah::blah:

I live in Islamabad
What you want to see on TV ehh???
There are a lot of Channels depends on you what you want to see
don't exaggerate things, i mean where on God's Green earth there are 8-10 year olds with condemns :rofl: :blink:

have you been to lal masjid? :what:
had ho gae

Lal masjid is a mystery!
By blaming others to escape does not lead you anywhere..
Musharaf did the same....he blamed Mullah team for the thing as if Army and politicians were saints..

I am not saying mullah team was right BUT

Where was our army when they saw illegal weapons going inside...
It could be stopped way before...

Concentrate to watch your words..if you want to talk about Lal Masjd...tell people what really happened..

otherwise don't yak or use random words...

Mullah team could be wrong...but army could stop them way before..

I hope i don't get ban by saying something to the staff....

I do not support Mullah or Army/politicians...
Mistakes were made form both sides...
but people with authority have more responsibility than people who are challenging the law....

:pakistan:

I've a hunch, but the first youtube vid seems like an Indian presenter. Bollywood crap is the trend nowadays in Pakistan. I agree that it shouldn't be shown on Pakistani channels.

The second youtube vid that you posted is an Indian singer. I agree that it shouldn't be shown on Pakistani TV channels.

The third I cannot confirm. It shouldn't be shown on Pakistani channels.

ARY is one of those channels that is heavily influenced by India. This network has tagged along regional events programming from neighbour India to boost its ratings. Bollywood Music Awards held in Dubai have also premiered on ARY Digital where celebrities from both the countries managed to gather under one roof. Such content on ARY doesn't surprise me one bit. Bollywood has systematically smeared Pakistani image all over the world.
Nothing bannable about these shows, but I've never seen them. Meaning they don't get the right air slots and are unpopular. I usually catch like 20 mins of Nadia Khan show early in the morning, from there on, I usually just catch the news... I used to watch hum sab ummeed se hain before it got lame (most of the time).

I did not say i didnt like it, i said the original post was stupid. If you want to continue to debate a thread based on ignorance, go ahead, dwindle the quality of discussion on the forum.

:lol: Good one :tup:

first of all i m born here in the west u dont need to teach me about the west, if u think child abuse doesnt accour so much in the west then wh is it obligation in f.x DK to show child attest b4 to work with children ? maybe coz so many are abusing kids here in institutions ,
i ALHAMDULLILAH dont know any gay ppl, but it doesnt matter what they say no control i dont belive that, its simply not natural and if they cant control then get help from professionals, period.
Drugs r illegal all over but it doesnt mean that its not an issue in the states on the contrary i think its a big issue smugling for one example, and dont say open air sex doesnt exist just coz u dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist ppl are having sex outside its very well known by most ppl who dare to accept reality.
Crossdressers... they r very common in the west both hidden and open not long ago a man was in tv telling how HIS WIFE helped him, chosing his dresses.... i dont think u experience this in PK...

so take a trip to PK and see there instead of listening to ur media and masters in US...:blah::blah:
When no one wants to listen to you, why force your ideals upon them. You've made your case, people WANT to see such things on TV, its their choice. You can switch it off. That's your choice.

ah what a poor thinking and low standard

emo is this normal Pakistani thinking ??

close this thread how it is related to defence

DEFENSE... thats exactly what we r doing, defending our Pakistan from ur media this is also defense, to preserve som nice things and remember this is just one thing, defense is not just about guns its also defense of values, dignity, culture, religion our ppl all in PK
that we care about, this is our defense policy now, hope u understand:azn::azn:

Lal masjid is a mystery!
By blaming others to escape does not lead you anywhere..
Musharaf did the same....he blamed Mullah team for the thing as if Army and politicians were saints..

I am not saying mullah team was right BUT

Where was our army when they saw illegal weapons going inside...
It could be stopped way before...

Concentrate to watch your words..if you want to talk about Lal Masjd...tell people what really happened..

otherwise don't yak or use random words...

Mullah team could be wrong...but army could stop them way before..

I hope i don't get ban by saying something to the staff....

I do not support Mullah or Army/politicians...
Mistakes were made form both sides...
but people with authority have more responsibility than people who are challenging the law....

:pakistan:

Ohh dear Saad, its the same Hadith the Mullahs used in Lal Masjid,
I mean where in Islam is written you go inside people's home pick 'em :disagree:
Got little Children killed got 'em brain washed & then in the end "maulana aunty" tried to escape in Burqa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom