What's new

Stop using term "Islamic Terrorism"

Fawad alam

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Stop using term "Islamist Terrorism", I will not accept it ... Tayyip Erdoğan
"اسلامسٹ دہشتگردی" کی اصطلاح کا استعمال بند کیا جائے۔ صدر ایردوان نے پریس کانفرنس کے دوران جرمن چانسلر کو روک دیا
(اردو ترجمے کے ساتھ وڈیو)

I love this guy :)
If they (enemies of Islam) don't use this term, how come they distort the face and reputation of Islam...under the free world of today, good people of the west have started to realise the truth i.e. Islam and they started to revert in hordes...thousands of white Germans reverting to Islam after a single lecture by a sh..and more annoyingly for them, the women, who they set free and gave feminism, are getting attracted to the life-path offered by Islam..so ISIS and Islamic terrorism work best in their interests as most of the western people will hate Islam.. so it's the modern crusade against Islam..

Last edited:
Erdogan is one of the few muslims in this world with a spine. Kudus to him. He can prove that Islam and secularism can go along and a person who is secular is not necessarily anti Islamic. Infact our history is filled with secular movements that have been pushing upwards like an undercurrent though the conservative forces like Wahabis always push them back.

Back
Top Bottom