What's new

Stop broadcast of banned Pakistani channels in India: Delhi HC to Centre

Funny, Indians are always talking about how better they are than Pakistan, Pakistan is intolerant, Pakistan bans channels, Pakistan bans movies, bla bla bla and now they're doing the exact same, first against the film 'Haider' and now banning Pakistani channels.
Pakistan se behtr rehne ke chakron me India Pakistan ban jaye ga :lol:

Your IQ is a bit low ;)
Delhi HC didn't said that ban some Pakistani content, It only says don't air those content which is already banned. As we are not very good friends so some channels can't be aired in other country. How difficult is it to understand.

While ban on Indian films/dramas by Pakistan is irrespective of their content.

Got my point genius.

Can you post an authentic list of Pakistani TV channels which are being aired in India?
--
if i m not wrong
HUM come here
--
though HUM seems to be good .
--

Funny, Indians are always talking about how better they are than Pakistan, Pakistan is intolerant, Pakistan bans channels, Pakistan bans movies, bla bla bla and now they're doing the exact same, first against the film 'Haider' and now banning Pakistani channels.
Pakistan se behtr rehne ke chakron me India Pakistan ban jaye ga :lol:
--
Pakistan ban jaye ga.... mean kaisa?

Rats who live, eat, drink and smell drains, can't survive green fields.
---
you do all this?

and it takes a court to decide that???
and AGAIN my question why is ZEE allowed to broadcast this "anti-hindu content"???
--
Zee will make sure it wlill get CUT where it needed

Last edited:
and it takes a court to decide that???
and AGAIN my question why is ZEE allowed to broadcast this "anti-hindu content"???

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

What's wrong with you people.
Court is not saying ban something, it just say don't air what is already banned.
How difficult is it to understand.

you should know about Zee it is broadcasting this Nazi kind of hate and apparently these Indians feel nothing wrong about it as well

well hum tv is banned...so provide a source pointing to anti-hindu venom on that channel
--
We appriciate merit.. good content.. irrespective of relgion cast etc.. that why its incredible india
we also kick where people derver it.. or call for it.. as per legal process.. law of land.. that democracy

The Delhi High Court on Wednesday asked the Centre to respond to a
petition that seeks adequate steps to stop the broadcast of banned Pakistani
channels in India.
Whats the issue if already banned channels are which are being aired ''illegally'' are being asked to banned. The provide should be heavily fined or..
to cancel the licences with respect to all the channels being aired by Dish TV.

Back
Top Bottom