What's new

Stop broadcast of banned Pakistani channels in India: Delhi HC to Centre

:lol: thats why 99.99% of these Pakistani channels are showing tilak laden, tons of make up laden Hindu epic and fiction and low quality Star Plus soaps round the clock "29/7"
When not showing all of this they also show people converting on live TV, they have shahid afreedi and his types talking about 'hindu zehniyat' and all.

Essentially, they show barbarism when not showing the Indian content.

we are evil hindu baniya and we only care about the anti hindu content pak media shows, we don't care about muslims.

:lol: why you guys sound rondooo even when you are evil

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

When not showing all of this they also show people converting on live TV, they have shahid afreedi and his types talking about 'hindu zehniyat' and all.

Essentially, they show barbarism when not showing the Indian content.

There are too000000000000000000000 many channels we have so switch or change it if you dont want to see Shahid afridi talking about small hearted Indians :P

Rubbish, BS claim. Indian media be it entertainment or otherwise is full of anti-Muslim stuff where you narrow minded Indian Hindus try to portray Muslims in bad light.

as far as banning Pakistani channels well you do have the right to ban thats all.

You need to check your memory i never talked about the culture or language damage :))))))))))))))))) i talked against Religious laden Indian cartoons for kids. and is till stand by my argument. Cartoons for kids should not be wrapped in religious covers

I know Pakistanis will never accept such thing about India as you guys believe in TNT and such acceptance will make you more confused as a Pakistanis. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
dude if it's ok for zaid hamid to rant against hindus on your media channel than indian govt. don't need any excuse to ban any pak channels because you guys allows hate propaganda against hindus.
you people keep making the same points..here is my last attempt
Pakistan doesn't have a single media channel we have lots of them
there are news channels and then there are entertainment channels
Zaid Hamid has a show on a third rate news channel that no one watches
the list of channels banned are entertainment channels
and if there content is anti-hindu thn why allow ZEE to broadcast the same content??

:lol: why you guys sound rondooo even when you are evil

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
rondooo? does that mean one who whines?
if so than we aren't rondoo and unlike you guys we banned your tv channels. You can continue your righteous attitude and keep enjoying our anti muslim shows and movies.

rondooo? does that mean one who whines?
if so than we aren't rondoo and unlike you guys we banned your tv channels. You can continue your righteous attitude and keep enjoying our anti muslim shows and movies.
bwahahahahahahahahhah you still sound like a rondoooooooooooooooo

you people keep making the same points..here is my last attempt
Pakistan doesn't have a single media channel we have lots of them
there are news channels and then there are entertainment channels
Zaid Hamid has a show on a third rate news channel that no one watches
the list of channels banned are entertainment channels
and if there content is anti-hindu thn why allow ZEE to broadcast the same content??
that's what my point is. You guys allow hate propaganda against hindus and we don't like when someone expose our hypocrite evil nature. There may be many other pak channels but no one can guarantee that they will never show anti hindu material.

I know Pakistanis will never such thing about India as you guys believe in TNT and such acceptance will make you more confused as a Pakistanis. :lol::lol:

:what: read your post i think you dont make any sense here

There are too000000000000000000000 many channels we have so switch or change it if you dont want to see Shahid afridi talking about small hearted Indians :P
Apart from that the Islam sermons. And that is not even including Pakistani news channels which can not be shown in India.

By and by, there are may Pakistani channels that need to be banned. HC is correct in getting it done.

Apart from that the Islam sermons. And that is not even including Pakistani news channels which can not be shown in India.

By and by, there are may Pakistani channels that need to be banned. HC is correct in getting it done.

Can you post an authentic list of Pakistani TV channels which are being aired in India?

Yup but an Indian channel Zee is telecasting this pure content so if blocking the pure content is the idea then why allow that??
So again why are Pakistani entertainment channels banned???
--
Zee is indian Channel
Pak chanel band..not contet..
indian chanel can show Content...
---

Who gives a shit let them ban it.BTW i am not TV guy anyway.I watch American shows and their shows are second to none.Indians channels do air in Pakistan but damn you have totally retarded shows.
---
Please check you tube
same retard show make huge hits in common pak household..
prrof.. wath youtube for same

Back
Top Bottom