What's new

Stop broadcast of banned Pakistani channels in India: Delhi HC to Centre

Lol who are you kidding here??
These are entertainment channels and don't carry any religous or political programs
And again content from these channels is shown on an Indian channel of Zee...so why is Zee allowed to intice "religous tensons"???

Most of the Pakistan contents have hate content against Hindus. Don't want them in India, our society is different from yours.

Please tell me when did PTV Home or Hum TV propagate anti-hindu content?

India has pretty much a lot of hate on it's own. Pakistan doesn't need to do anything.

Maybe, you don't see anything wrong in display of hate against Hindus

20b9af388bdf7863697ecd5ba1115f83.jpg

bfe365a6f739813fcbc6bfab447b11d9.jpg

Anti-Hindu dramas in Pakistani TV channel

In this drama series they showed Hindus and Sikhs are the evil force. Every time a Hindu or Sikh character comes on screen they start evil background music to make the characters more evil. The drama is based on romance during 1947 partition. No, its not Hindu-Muslim romance. The female character's name is Bano who is in love with her sister-in laws' nephew! Bano's brother is congress supporter and Bano's lover Hassan (Fawad Khan) is Muslim league supporter. Bano's brother is shown as antagonist, not evil but a rude man. His mind was brainwashed by his evil Hindu friends. He is a secular man who wants to tie his sister Bano with Ram, his 'Hindu' friend who is an evil man. Note: Ram is Hindu God.

Bano says to his sister in law that she prays for Muslim league even though her entire family members are Congress supporters. She says she can give her 'Jaan' for Muslim League and for her 'Jaan' Hassan and dreams a pure land Pakistan where Muslims can live happily without Hindus.

"Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin."

All villains of this drama series are Hindus and Sikhs. This drama promotes communal hatred. I am really surprised how can a TV station air such bullshit drama where they showed hatred towards a particular religious community. Pakistan also has Hindus and Sikhs in its land. This drama surely hurt many minority groups' religious sentiment because of the evil characterization of their religious community people. (Hindus and Sikhs).

Pakistani media blames India for making anti-Pakistani films (esp. starring Sunny Deol, a Sikh actor) but in its media they are openly showing communal hatred towards a particular religious group. I am actually quite disappointed to see my favorite actor Fawad in such bullshit drama but again he recently said he prefers Akbari Asghari over Dastaan. So I still remain as Fawad Khan fan.

Last edited:
Most of the Pakistan contents have hate content against Hindus. Don't want them in India, our society is different from yours.
and it takes a court to decide that???
and AGAIN my question why is ZEE allowed to broadcast this "anti-hindu content"???

and it takes a court to decide that???
and AGAIN my question why is ZEE allowed to broadcast this "anti-hindu content"???

Don't know about Zee nor I am referring to Zee, lots of such Pakistani contents are uploaded on youtube displaying Nazi kind hate against Hindus and Pakistani feels there is nothing wrong in that.

Lol who are you kidding here??
These are entertainment channels and don't carry any religous or political programs
And again content from these channels is shown on an Indian channel of Zee...so why is Zee allowed to intice "religous tensons"???
Zee is only showing Pakistani soaps. There are other Pakistani channels that spit venom on non Muslim infidels - meaning Hindus.

Don't know about Zee nor I am referring to Zee, lots of such Pakistani contents are uploaded on youtube displaying Nazi kind hate against Hindus and Pakistani feels there is nothing wrong in that.
you should know about Zee it is broadcasting this Nazi kind of hate and apparently these Indians feel nothing wrong about it as well

Zee is only showing Pakistani soaps. There are other Pakistani channels that spit venom on non Muslim infidels - meaning Hindus.
well hum tv is banned...so provide a source pointing to anti-hindu venom on that channel

Please tell me when did PTV Home or Hum TV propagate anti-hindu content?

India has pretty much a lot of hate on it's own. Pakistan doesn't need to do anything.

You want us to watch this Nazi kind of anti-Hindu contents.

you should know about Zee it is broadcasting this Nazi kind of hate and apparently these Indians feel nothing wrong about it as well

well hum tv is banned...so provide a source pointing to anti-hindu venom on that channel

you want to belittle Hinduphobia in Pakistani channels by dragging Zee TV :lol::lol: its a common sense why would Zee TV show anti-Hindu material. ;)

you want to belittle Hinduphobia in Pakistani channels by dragging Zee TV :lol::lol: its a common sense why would Zee TV show anti-Hindu material. ;)
but but but ZEE has a whole channel dedicated to showing Pakistani content...i am just pointing out the fact why ban the channels for there content when you are going to let an Indian channel broadcast the same content??
Including wait for it DASTAAN the soap you pointed out in one of your posts !
and plz come up with an argument if you have any adding smileys only belittles the points you are trying to make..!

Pakistani TV channels are rabidly anti-Hindu.

:lol: thats why 99.99% of these Pakistani channels are showing tilak laden, tons of make up laden Hindu epic and fiction and low quality Star Plus soaps round the clock "29/7"

but but but ZEE has a whole channel dedicated to showing Pakistani content...i am just pointing out the fact why ban the channels for there content when you are going to let an Indian channel broadcast the same content??
and plz come up with an argument if you have any adding smileys only belittles the points you are trying to make..!

Our values are different from yours, yours is Muslim exclusive and dislike for Hindus, ours is inclusive towards the culture of all religions. We are two different nations with two different kind of values and I fully support banning of Pakistani content in Indian TV channels as they pose threat to Indian cultural values of inclusiveness of all religions.

:lol: thats why 99.99% of these Pakistani channels are showing tilak laden, tons of make up laden Hindu epic and fiction and low quality Star Plus soaps round the clock "29/7"

What are you referring to. If I am remember sometimes back you were grumbling about Indian cartoon shows like Chota Bheem is a danger to Pakistani culture or how its spoiling the Urdu of Pakistani kids. :girl_wacko:

dude if it's ok for zaid hamid to rant against hindus on your media channel than indian govt. don't need any excuse to ban any pak channels because you guys allows hate propaganda against hindus.

Our values are different from yours, yours is Muslim exclusive and dislike for Hindus, ours is inclusive towards the culture of all religions. We are two different nations with two different kind of values and I fully support banning of Pakistani content in Indian TV channels as they pose threat to Indian cultural values of inclusiveness of all religions.

Rubbish, BS claim. Indian media be it entertainment or otherwise is full of anti-Muslim stuff where you narrow minded Indian Hindus try to portray Muslims in bad light.

as far as banning Pakistani channels well you do have the right to ban thats all.

What are you referring to. If I am remember sometimes back you were grumbling about Indian cartoon shows like Chota Bheem is a danger to Pakistani culture or how its spoiling the Urdu of Pakistani kids. :girl_wacko:

You need to check your memory i never talked about the culture or language damage :))))))))))))))))) i talked against Religious laden Indian cartoons for kids. and is till stand by my argument. Cartoons for kids should not be wrapped in religious covers

Rubbish, BS claim. Indian media be it entertainment or otherwise is full of anti-Muslim stuff where you narrow minded Indian Hindus try to portray Muslims in bad light.
as far as banning Pakistani channels well you do have the right to ban thats all.
we are evil hindu baniya and we only care about the anti hindu content pak media shows, we don't care about muslims.

Back
Top Bottom