What's new

Stop broadcast of banned Pakistani channels in India: Delhi HC to Centre

Pakistani TV channels are rabidly anti-Hindu.

Funny, Indians are always talking about how better they are than Pakistan, Pakistan is intolerant, Pakistan bans channels, Pakistan bans movies, bla bla bla and now they're doing the exact same, first against the film 'Haider' and now banning Pakistani channels.
Pakistan se behtr rehne ke chakron me India Pakistan ban jaye ga :lol:

No. We never said that. We are evil baniyas who have elected a mass murderer as our PM. We will do whatever we like. Our Country. Our rules.

Yup but an Indian channel Zee is telecasting this pure content so if blocking the pure content is the idea then why allow that??
So again why are Pakistani entertainment channels banned???

so now we are asking zee and others to stop the telecast or thier licensces will be revoked

No. We never said that. We are evil baniyas who have elected a mass murderer as our PM. We will do whatever we like. Our Country. Our rules.
Maybe you never said that but plenty of other Indians did. I'm not stopping you, evil baniya, just commenting. Enjoy your democracy. :enjoy:
cf045b3f3bd32c083eba127237205c65.png

because people like zaid hamid openly abuse hindus on your media channels. Pakistani hindus may not have any problem with him but we do.
All these are entertainment channels no Zaid Hamid on them and again there content is shown on a Indian channel
Who cares yara. There politics runs on anti pakistan stuff. Our channels were never producing content keeping indian market in mind. So leave them and in turn just ban their channels and bollywood films. :-)
just pointing it out for them when next time they come yapping about us banning there channels

so now we are asking zee and others to stop the telecast or thier licensces will be revoked
:tup:

I myself have seen ur channels propagating anti-hindu content...why the hell should such channels not be banned??
you should also ask the authorities to ban ZEE for airing that anti-hindu content

Rats who live, eat, drink and smell drains, can't survive green fields.

Dish tv is on asiasat5. These channels are also on the same sat. So when u add their frequency in dish receiver you get them. Dehli high court can not do a $hit

Btw most of these channels are 2nd grade Pakistani channels except hum network but they still show some content while Indian channels only shows a Baba selling a ape like pendant

My Dishtv connection have 1000+ channels and I watch English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam channels regularly, also can understand Kannada and Telugu. So not at all worried about Ban on anti-Indian Pak Channels.

lesson for a baigharat qaum lol............ but kutay ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin hoti.

Why are these banned in the first place???
The government had banned these Pakistani channels for inciting religious tension and breaking national harmony of the country (India).

We don't want a Sunni-Shia war out here.

The government had banned these Pakistani channels for inciting religious tension and breaking national harmony of the country (India).

We don't want a Sunni-Shia war out here.
Lol who are you kidding here??
These are entertainment channels and don't carry any religous or political programs
And again content from these channels is shown on an Indian channel of Zee...so why is Zee allowed to intice "religous tensons"???

I myself have seen ur channels propagating anti-hindu content...why the hell should such channels not be banned??

Please tell me when did PTV Home or Hum TV propagate anti-hindu content?

India has pretty much a lot of hate on it's own. Pakistan doesn't need to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom