What's new

Statement from Gen. Joseph Votel on liberating the last territory held by Daesh

Well sir It is paradoxical to hear from someone these Words who is responsible for so much pain. It is also paradoxical to fight a terrorist organization with another terrorist organization. What kind of coalition is he talking about?
They represent an official military source and essentially a news feed. You can express the opinion but please do not supress an information source.
Thanks

Well sir It is paradoxical to hear from someone these Words who is responsible for so much pain. It is also paradoxical to fight a terrorist organization with another terrorist organization. What kind of coalition is he talking about?
I don't believe that warrants a down vote. @CENTCOM opened a thread and presented the US official statement of it's views of what is going on in Syria.

I personally believe a negative rating is only valid when someone is not bringing a valid opinion, or discussion.

The boys over at @CENTCOM already know how I feel, and people on this forum know I have disagreed with the guys over at @CENTCOM over certain views and opinions, and even I think they don't deserve a negative rating.

Personally feelings should be removed from the equation altogether.

But that's just my opinion. I'm not gonna say you should remove the down vote, it's your choice, but I thought I'd make it clear that I don't really agree with the decision.

[Edit] I need to get off reddit. I keep saying down vote, instead of negative ratings.

Last edited:
Mr @Oscar Many indian sources were either banned or closed. Administration is very aggressive against Pakistan's enemies. Now you're talking about the freedom of resources then this rule also should be valid for Indian resources. Justice requires this.
-1 for this:

There is terror organization in SDG. It is ypg(another part of pkk)

Look at this, he is the leader of the pkk terrorist organization, which is accepted by the united nations.

755x390-avrupa-cocuk-katili-aponun-haklarini-dusunuyor.jpg

And this is ypg(in SDG). They are with pkk leader's photo.
headline.jpg

220px-Kurdish_YPG_Fighters_%2823180094893%29.png

@Casus Belli voted minus because he didn't allow terrorist propaganda. If I had the authorization to vote minus I would use this too.

P.s: In the meantime, Turkish members were quite uncomfortable in this forum. I know you don't care, but I wanted to say. Most Turkish members have left this forum. It's sad to see the people of the country we call brothers in this way. I do not accept the propaganda of terrorist organizations that killed Turkish soldiers.
Turkish members have not left this forum, I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, terrorist propaganda? @CENTCOM is official military. It's okay to disagree with someone, but don't aggressively try and shut down discussion by attempting to discredit someone.

Mr @Oscar Many indian sources were either banned or closed. Administration is very aggressive against Pakistan's enemies. Now you're talking about the freedom of resources then this rule also should be valid for Indian resources. Justice requires this.
-1 for this:

There is terror organization in SDG. It is ypg(another part of pkk)

Look at this, he is the leader of the pkk terrorist organization, which is accepted by the united nations.

755x390-avrupa-cocuk-katili-aponun-haklarini-dusunuyor.jpg

And this is ypg(in SDG). They are with pkk leader's photo.
headline.jpg

220px-Kurdish_YPG_Fighters_%2823180094893%29.png

@Casus Belli voted minus because he didn't allow terrorist propaganda. If I had the authorization to vote minus I would use this too.

P.s: In the meantime, Turkish members were quite uncomfortable in this forum. I know you don't care, but I wanted to say. Most Turkish members have left this forum. It's sad to see the people of the country we call brothers in this way. I do not accept the propaganda of terrorist organizations that killed Turkish soldiers.
There is no terrorist propoganda in the first post. We have Turkish members quite active, any specific posts can be addressed to @cabatli_53

US support for YPG is a grey area, just as Turkish support for the Uighur freedom movement which goes against our closest ally China. Its a grey area, and as such requires greater introspection and debate beyond the scope of this thread.

That's it! I am done with your forum.
Because ISIS lost?

It is really quite grey area....
images

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/us-continuing-support-for-terrorist-ypg-pkk-in-syria/1422815

by the way.. You can get information about Turkish members leaving this forum from @cabatli_53
US forces are also based at Incrilik- so suggest you start there instead of acting tough against an online platform.

How about cancelling the F-35 order?
Or is that too strong a goal for Turkmen to achieve and instead making strong arm statements against this forum for letting a news statement be is?
A statement that doesn’t involve mention of the YPG or Turkey at all?

Please do not misrepresent your country or Turks.
This comes from a person whose family migrated from Ottoman Turkey 6 generations ago.

Remember him? Talal Silo, a physically imposing and almost ever-present figure in the Syrian Democratic Forces senior command has reportedly left the group and travelled to Turkey-backed rebel territory near Jarablus in northern Syria. That wasn't expected, I guess.

Deash is your proxy, and stop calling it caliphate.

Yep...last I heard they flew the bulk of ISIS members into Afghanistan

US forces are also based at Incrilik- so suggest you start there instead of acting tough against an online platform.

How about cancelling the F-35 order?
Or is that too strong a goal for Turkmen to achieve and instead making strong arm statements against this forum for letting a news statement be is?
A statement that doesn’t involve mention of the YPG or Turkey at all?

Please do not misrepresent your country or Turks.
This comes from a person whose family migrated from Ottoman Turkey 6 generations ago.

I'm also done with this forum. Users like oscar made the forum a terrorist place bye

It doesn't matter. You aren't Oscar nor am I asking you. The one I'm asking is the one whom wrote. Allow that person to speak for themselves, you aren't his parent.

Brother, this is what i want to say. They are using terrorist groups for this(ypg). You can check my last post with photos. It doesn't matter that the owner of this post is centcom. I won't bend in front of the centcom for that like some people. Centcom has to explain this photos if ypg is not terrorist group.

fft99_mf10088273.Jpeg

images
If you are afraid of criticism, don't share your opinion.

I'm also done with this forum. Users like oscar made the forum a terrorist place bye
@waz

Ypg and the SDf= terrorists

No natter how much the users on this forum spin it they are terrorists.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/farewell-to-defencepk.610379/ The tittle was closed again..

Yeah Centcom can share a news and Turkish member can use negative vote. Because we do not accept this. I cursed the attack on the Turkish member to make Centcom happy.
ypg is a terrorist organization in the Sdf structure and we will not support it.

images

Last edited:
CENTCOM is an organization feeding terrorist establishments with weapons to seperate the states into pieces in ME. Same weapons are being collected on the dead bodies of their buddies We are killing daily. Suicide Drones of their partners frequently attack on our outposts Although We have warned them many times not to cooperate with terrorist organization who have natural links with PKK terrorists. Their activities are certainly destructing the region with feeding terrorists to make them fight against other terrorists organized by them. You can not introduce the situation with grey zone like statements with mixing the incident with Uighur issues (humanity issue) as if Turkey actively supply weapon to terrorist organizations in FarEast. It seems Many of you don’t have any idea what you are talking about but pretending to be the one who is smart bur you are certainly lack of basic knowledge and logical comprehension while introducing the reaction of Turks as guilty/problematic with such an interesting mindset. Those guys are the reason terrorists in our South borders reached a safe heaven while threatening Turkish Republic daily basis. Those are the same guys threatening Turkey as well If we touch their mountain rats feeded by their weapons and You are the one who is applouding them against Turkish national interests. Go ahead “brothers”!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom