What's new

Starting another stats class

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
So today was my first day of Doctoral Multivariate Statistics Class. There are 20 students in the course and the course professor is way too attractive to be a professor. Course introduction was pleasant and had to pleasure of getting to know some business professionals taking this course for their Ed.D requirements , as well as for some Industrial Engineering graduate students ... basically a whole consortium of different eggs. lol.

And i felt guilty. Why? During break, instead of going to talk with other students , i checked PDF updates on my phone.... :hitwall: lol.

Does this regularly happen to you, folks? Any grad students that feel me on this? :p:

Regards,

lol brother check my number of posts and learn the lesson :lol:

better focus on studies :pissed:

Wow good luck with your phD studies bro:-). Although you should focus more on asking the professor for coffee:coffee: :yahoo:JK.
How's the course material? It seems like different doctoral studies are a big jump from masters level . Add research on top of that and it's living hell, I guess. Not to say many people TA on the side so I can only imagine the issues

lol brother check my number of posts and learn the lesson :lol:

better focus on studies :pissed:

Haha, i agree with you mate, i'll have to check your posts then ! :)

Wow good luck with your phD studies bro:-). Although you should focus more on asking the professor for coffee:coffee: :yahoo:JK.
How's the course material? It seems like different doctoral studies are a big jump from masters level . Add research on top of that and it's living hell, I guess. Not to say many people TA on the side so I can only imagine the issues

I did a quick scanning of the course syllabus and its going to be exploring more of the advanced uses of IBM SPSS..which should be fun. Thanks mate, are you a grad student as well? What field? :)

About the TA on the side, you're right mate. I have 3 undergrad courses to teach this semester (at 3 credits per course): introductory business management, developmental psychology, introductory social psychology. The only happiness is... the possibilities of cute female students i get to talk to? lol. :lol::dance3:

About the TA on the side, you're right mate. I have 3 undergrad courses to teach this semester (at 3 credits per course): introductory business management, developmental psychology, introductory social psychology. The only happiness is... the possibilities of cute female students i get to talk to? lol. :lol::dance3:

:D Best of luck with your studies :p:.
And no I'm not a grad student , not even close.. Though I always aspired to pursue higher studies some day in the future (currently not sure if I'll do it :confused: lol). I used to be really interested in physics when growing up but that passion died down with time . Let's see where time takes me lol.
Enjoy your semester:police:

Back
Top Bottom