Star wars over India

I am a confused soul between crores and millions-

So 79.56 million is how much in billions?- :undecided:-

divide it by 1000 and you got it in billions

0.079 billions approx

it's simple man

1000 millions is equal to a billion

Yaar thats why i couldn't be an accountant- thanks all-

Meh..just keep pushing Pakistan to spend more and more on security and India will achieve all results it wants.

Over 75% of Pakistani budget goes to Defence and Debt servicing alone. I think we are on the right track.

Pakistan can stage another 26/11??? :disagree: If u look at changing world equations, it's more a responsibility of Pak to take care these type of attacks do not happen again rather than India, since Indian public pressure will be so high that it will be forced to retaliate, Nuclear weapons or not.

That's what you said in the Parliament attacks and in the 26/11 attacks as well. Your "retaliation" was a dossier that Pakistan tossed in the paper shedder.

Meh..just keep pushing Pakistan to spend more and more on security and India will achieve all results it wants.

Over 75% of Pakistani budget goes to Defence and Debt servicing alone. I think we are on the right track.

I wouldn't be talking... You waste so much money on defence that could be used for the 70% Indians living below $2.00 a day

I wouldn't be talking... You waste so much money on defence that could be used for the 70% Indians living below $2.00 a day
Well we do have the guns vs butter debate often. That is why the Indian defence expenditure is just 1.9% of GDP.

Back
Top Bottom