What's new

SSG Commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyhero

New Recruit

Reaction score
SSG (Superior Services Group) is one of the best regiments of the world. SSG Commandos are at 1st place in Asia and in world they are third ranked. SSG commandos are used for special inside missions. SSG commandos are very highly trained commandos. They are most trained forces. They are serving the country for about many years. The use special mini machine gun in their missions.

SSG (Superior Services Group) is one of the best regiments of the world. SSG Commandos are at 1st place in Asia and in world they are third ranked. SSG commandos are used for special inside missions. SSG commandos are very highly trained commandos. They are most trained forces. They are serving the country for about many years. The use special mini machine gun in their missions.

Are they Pakistani?

i will send u video od ssg pakistan wait see it

[url="http://

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh really? First Place?:rofl::rofl::rofl: ....... My dear, Look At this first, and decide whos the best In Asia Best Commandos of the World | Navy SEALs Information & Resources

You have any non pakistani sources which states your commandos are the best, atleast in top 5?

[url="http://

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR][url="http://

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR][url="http://

Last edited by a moderator:
The Indian Commando runs 10K in 60M!!!!! I did 10K runs in under 60 minutes in US Army ROTC with full gear/LBE & Backpacks and weapons etc during Ranger Challenge Tournaments at Camp Robinson, AR on part unpaved paths. We had to complete the coure as an eight man unit even if we have to physically carry our team mate or his equipment. We were disqualified as a team if all eight did not complete the run within 50 yards of each other!!!

So much so for the "Best of the Best" of Asia!!!

any way, but indian commando training , is much down standerd, & very funny!:enjoy:
i guss, talibans , have more tough training thn , of indians?:lol:

And how do you know that ,mr batmannow???

And how do you know that ,mr batmannow???

dear, jako!
its very visible , if you try to get thier videos, even on the you-tube stuff, any way talibans are fighting a gurillla style, hit & run war, with USA, NATO, & PAKISTAN ARMY, i can asure you if they were trainned , like indian commando's , they already been done!:lol::agree:

i guss, its enough, or do you like to dig in more?:azn::P

we seen indian comandos in mumbai attacks just 10 terrorist kept ur comandos busy for 4 days it is too much dude

To be fair, by the very nature of missions assigned to an elite highly trained force, the risk of failure is and will remain fairly high. The achilles heel from my point of view for both Indian and Pakistani special warfare groups has been the lack of intelligence, planing, use and deployment of specialized equipment to meet mission objectives. Most of the time both Pakistan and India used its SSG's to launch highly risky ops and used them as canon fodder.

The real challange for both countries is to hone the skills to effectively plan and deploy specialized assets and not use them too often for do or die missions.

we seen indian comandos in mumbai attacks just 10 terrorist kept ur comandos busy for 4 days it is too much dude

ok.....but do you know the difference betn an all-out offensive and the type of offensive when there is a high risk of civilian casualties?.....,.those bastards kept more than a hundred people hostage,damn it........those lives were at stake in a hotel that was huge,so you actually cant say who are better.........and believe me no force in the world can beat the 'cobra' force in jungle and guerilla warfare!!!,.....even american sf come to india,to train with this kickass force,to train guerilla type!!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom