What's new

Sri Lankans happy to be in Pakistan

& indians were on fire the same way & the attack on them happens ....

now Pakistan security forces must have an eye on them i say close even Wagha border for some time....till the teams go frm Pakistan safely

indians were on fire the same way & the attack on them happens ....

dude what are you trying to say????

I believe Indians on this thread are here to troll. Why does it burn you if a team comes to play in Pakistan? The security is on an all time high at the moment and the Sri Lankans must be commended and thanked for their gesture. Why are so many Indians having wet dreams of obsession. Calm down boys - you are all internet bunny boy warriors that thankfully cannot influence the minds of any sane people in or out of India.
Bet you guys wish your team travelled better - when was the last time they won a game of cricket outside India?
Good luck in your tour to Australia - with such a poor side Australia have - i reckon you should win....

I believe Indians on this thread are here to troll. Why does it burn you if a team comes to play in Pakistan? The security is on an all time high at the moment and the Sri Lankans must be commended and thanked for their gesture. Why are so many Indians having wet dreams of obsession. Calm down boys - you are all internet bunny boy warriors that thankfully cannot influence the minds of any sane people in or out of India.
Bet you guys wish your team travelled better - when was the last time they won a game of cricket outside India?
Good luck in your tour to Australia - with such a poor side Australia have - i reckon you should win....

okay sir :)....

i dont follow cricket at all but when was the last time u beat India? :P

lastly, its a free world bro.... and everyone is free to say what they want.. you dont have to believe it...

but why are u getting so upset and sensitive? whats the need for name calling? I mean, im not sitting here calling you an armchair patriot sitting in huddersfield of all places and defending pak.

i appreciate that despite being away from pakistan, you still have a right to your opinion regarding pakistan and issues in and around it. The same way, everyone is equally entitled to their opinion. If you are unable to accept that, a forum is hardly the place for you right? :)

"Are bhai dhire se jake pucho,sab sahi sahi bata denge.."
on topic,,,
What else they can tell,let ask their wife and childrens they will explain pak media much better than the players..
:lol:

okay sir :)....

i dont follow cricket at all but when was the last time u beat India? :P

lastly, its a free world bro.... and everyone is free to say what they want.. you dont have to believe it...

but why are u getting so upset and sensitive? whats the need for name calling? I mean, im not sitting here calling you an armchair patriot sitting in huddersfield of all places and defending pak.

i appreciate that despite being away from pakistan, you still have a right to your opinion regarding pakistan and issues in and around it. The same way, everyone is equally entitled to their opinion. If you are unable to accept that, a forum is hardly the place for you right? :)

You are entitled to your opinion and i love Indian opinions on here as it makes the forum one of the best forums around.
I am not getting upset - in fact i find it amusing!
Indians like you having wet dreams because someone visits our nation is amusing mate. Please keep your opinions flowing as it makes our forum better than the rest. :azn:

& than indians ask us wht we r trying to say.....

That is good for Pak also...hope so everything will go fine..hope so this will create faith in cricketing nation to visits Pakistan also.

You are entitled to your opinion and i love Indian opinions on here as it makes the forum one of the best forums around.
I am not getting upset - in fact i find it amusing!
Indians like you having wet dreams because someone visits our nation is amusing mate. Please keep your opinions flowing as it makes our forum better than the rest. :azn:

really? thats a pretty unique way of displaying amusement.. it really seemed like you were getting a little upset.. maybe im wrong :)

and yea, passive aggressiveness such as what you've displayed above also highlights your displeasure... comments like "indians like you"...so uneccesary...

why so angry dude? chill...it's just a forum :)

The security situation in Pakistan has become quite stable now, & I am sure that it will reach pre-2001 levels very soon.

Back
Top Bottom