What's new

Sri Lanka to open honorary consulate in Kerala

Go to first page and see who posted the garbage. I know the genetic test, still the South Indians are more related to us with a common culture, religion and history than the Indo-Aryan speaking Sinhalas.

That classification is only relative depending on the person you ask.
Answer honestly ;)

@kbd-raaf

I've never heard of anyone saying that. I have met British people who speaks Sinhalese quite fluently. Even they say Tamil and Sinhalese sound like earth and sky to him.

Who gives a f@ck what your opinion is.. Genetic and linguistic studies have proven otherwise.. Any way we Lankans have our own distinctive culture developed through the millenia with mixing of myriad of cultures

Btw go and try speaking in hindi in Madras.. Good luck with your delusions.. :lol:

The comment of wannabe Nordic Lankans doesn't seem so, if I remember you too once showed your wannabe Nordic nature. :lol::lol: Yes, I have spoken Hindi in Tamil Nadu many times, I have travelled all across Tamil Nadu and found many people ready to communicate in Hindi, so what was your point here Lankan. :cheesy:

The comment of wannabe Nordic Lankans doesn't seem so, if I remember you too once showed your wannabe Nordic nature. :lol::lol: Yes, I have spoken Hindi in Tamil Nadu many times, I have travelled all across Tamil Nadu and found many people ready to communicate in Hindi, so what was your point here Lankan. :cheesy:
Wannabe-Nordics are actually Indians not Sri Lankans. Are you referring to Airpower123 or me?

There are absolutely no similarities between North Indians and Sinhalese. Sinhalese look more like Tamils from my experience. The Sinhalese language sounds so weird like gibberish, I know a few Sinhalese and there language is disgustingly coarse and rough. Hindi is a beautiful and delicate language.

Answer honestly ;)

The song is good but I couldn't get even a single word from the song. To judge a language better, the best way is to listen to a guy speaking it on the street instead of a beautifully composed song.

The point is you need to get out of your slum once in a while and experience the real world where inbreeding is not a norm and stop posting crap you know next to nothing about.. Oh and grow up posting numerous smiley's does'nt necessarily give you credence.

The point is you need to get out of your slum once in a while and experience the real world where inbreeding is not a norm and stop posting crap you know next to nothing about.. Oh and grow up posting numerous smiley's does'nt necessarily give you credence.

How do you know who lives in slums, is this because of your skyrocketing high IQ. :rofl::smitten:

They are Nordic Sri Lankans so therefore are considered Europeans from now on.
Stop being a joke here. It's not even funny. Just the typical low class attitude of seeking attention here.

Srilanka - Muslims believes they are Misri, Sinhalese believes they are descendants of Gujarati,Punjabi,Bengli and Odia:

Lanka plays Bengal card

The Island
The study of genetic admixture revealed that the Sinhalese of Sri Lanka have a higher contribution from the Tamils of southern India (69.86% +/- 0.61) compared with the Bengalis of northeast India (25.41% +/- 0.51), whereas the Tamils of Sri Lanka have received a higher contribution from the Sinhalese of Sri Lanka (55.20% +/- 9.47) compared with the Tamils of India (16.63% +/- 8.73). Thus it is apparent that the contribution of Prince Vijaya and his companions, coming from northwest India, to the present-day Sinhalese must have been erased by the long-standing contribution (over 2000 years) of the population groups of India, especially those from Bengal and Tamil Nadu. Similarly, the Tamils of Sri Lanka are closer to the Sinhalese because they were always in close proximity to each other historically, linguistically, and culturally.
Genetic affinities of Sri Lankan populations. [Hum Biol. 1995] - PubMed - NCBI

No it's not, as you said you are blue eyed white people.
Are you mentally challenged or what? In multiple posts I have said that Sinhalese are extremely diverse. Just in my father's family, one of my uncles and and my grandma have blue eyes but I don't along with vast majority of other Sinhalese. IT IS A MERE FACT NOT A CLAIM.

Srilanka - Muslims believes they are Misri, Sinhalese believes they are descendants of Gujarati,Punjabi,Bengli and Odia:

Lanka plays Bengal card

The Island

Genetic affinities of Sri Lankan populations. [Hum Biol. 1995] - PubMed - NCBI
For god sake, read all the posts then come and comment instead of posting something that was already discussed like a retard.

Sri Lanka : Controversy at opening of Sri Lankan consulate in Kerala

Indian Minister of State for Human Resource Development and Thiruvananthapuram MP Shashi Tharoor opened the Sri Lankan Consulate Wednesday evening. However the Chief Minister of Kerala Oommen Chandy who was scheduled to inaugurate the opening and Home minister Ramesh Chennithala skipped the function to avoid the controversy.

Home minister Chennithala has told the Indian media that he will not attend the inauguration after learning that the Honorary Consul appointed to the Consulate, Joemon Joseph is out on bail in a criminal case for beating a 63-year old man.

BJP state president V Muraleedharan, who was also invited to the event, has also decided to avoid the function.

ga060603.gif

Back
Top Bottom