What's new

Sri Lanka to open honorary consulate in Kerala

Most Indians won't tolerate Sri Lankan BS anyway and we stand with our Tamil brothers. Your plan fails.:wave:

Yeah ok. But we need to strengthen our ties with non-Tamils because Tamilnadu is our immediate neighbour in India. We cannot relay on TN alone. Isolation do not necessarily need to be military or political one.

Where you can influence? Isolate TN? I pity your ignorance
No one gives damn about you people

We don't need Indians give damn about our people. There are enough people in SL who gives damn about our people rather than the Indian context.

Yeap.. Majority of the Lankans have far more similarities with Northern and Eastern India than the South, Plus they already have counsels in Bangalore and now a new one in Kerala which are important.. So i dont really see the logic behind having one in Madras unless it's for security and intelligence purposes

No matter what kind of similarity North Indians have with the Sri Lankans, Sri Lanka still is a foreign country, Tamilnadu is India.

Yeah ok. But we need to strengthen our ties with non-Tamils because Tamilnadu is our immediate neighbour in India. We cannot relay on TN alone. Isolation do not necessarily need to be military or political one.

That is quite illogical. TN is the place where the people does give a shit about SL.

You need to build better ties with them. Your path to peace, prosperity and reconciliation lie with them. Their concerns is as much legitimate as your own, only they might appear unreasonable. For bring in reason, there is the rest of India.

But the whole point of diplomacy is to talk to the 'unreasonable' person. With a reasonable person why do you need diplomacy ?

Yeah I'm not going to get into that, but the Lankans have a lot more in common culturally with people who live south of the Vindhyas than those north of it.
LOL in your wet dreams! Either we don't have anything in common with whole India or we may have some things in common with North India. When I have been to Tamil majority places in Sri Lanka, I felt like I was in another country.

Sinhalese is also far more civilized as a language than even Gujarati. The language is smooth and soft. Sinhalese don't shout as if they are trying to talk to a person living in moon.

Anyway we also should build a HUGE hand with a pointed middle finger for the TN jokers to see and cry. JK :lol:

Last edited:
LOL that's just bullshit. Either we don't have anything in common with whole India or we may have some things in common with North India. When I have been to Tamil majority places in Sri Lanka, I felt like I was in another country.

Anyway we also should build a HUGE hand with a pointed middle finger for the TN jokers to see and cry. JK :lol:

You went to a Tamil Majority place in SRI LANKA and felt you were in another country ? :lol:

So what is this Ideal Sri Lanka supposed to Look like and sound like ? Fair skinned Europeans who only speak Sinhalese ? :cheesy:

Has it ever occur to you that tamil majority place in Sri Lanka ALSO represent your nation ? :P

That is quite illogical. TN is the place where the people does give a shit about SL.

You need to build better ties with them. Your path to peace, prosperity and reconciliation lie with them. Their concerns is as much legitimate as your own, only they might appear unreasonable. For bring in reason, there is the rest of India.

But the whole point of diplomacy is to talk to the 'unreasonable' person. With a reasonable person why do you need diplomacy ?
But we don't want to give a shit about TN. o_O

You went to a Tamil Majority place in SRI LANKA and felt you were in another country ? :lol:

So what is this Ideal Sri Lanka supposed to Look like and sound like ? Fair skinned Europeans who only speak Sinhalese ? :cheesy:

Has it ever occur to you that tamil majority place in Sri Lanka ALSO represent your nation ? :P
Sinhalese genetically are a collection of multiple races. We have all sorts of looks. Some of them even look like Mongoloids. I said Tamils are culturally closer to South Indians so if we have anything in common with them, as a Sinhalese I would feel home when I am in a Tamil majority place. To be honest I've traveled to some other countries as well but never felt more isolated when I was in Tamil majority places in Sri Lanka. I have nothing against them. Some of the people I've met were honestly nice but I am talking about being culturally closer.

If you want to talk about looks, one of my uncles and my grandma have blue eyes and our family look nothing like South Indians.

But we don't want to give a shit about TN. o_O

If wishes were horses ...........

The world does not give a shit about what you "want". Life does not give a shit about what you "want".

Grow up and learn to accept reality for what it is and learn to deal with it.

If wishes were horses ...........

The world does not give a shit about what you "want". Life does not give a shit about what you "want".

Grow up and learn to accept reality for what it is and learn to deal with it.
What reality? That TN is a superpower and we MUST deal with them otherwise we would be sanctioned to doom? If we don't want to give a shit about some uncivilized barbarians, we wont. Get that?

What reality? That TN is a superpower and we MUST deal with them otherwise we would be sanctioned to doom? If we don't want to give a shit about some uncivilized barbarians, we wont. Get that?

LOL. That post just about sums you up. Logic and reason does not seem to be your strength, so no point in taxing you anymore.

LOL in your wet dreams! Either we don't have anything in common with whole India or we may have some things in common with North India. When I have been to Tamil majority places in Sri Lanka, I felt like I was in another country.

Sinhalese is also far more civilized as a language than even Gujarati. The language is smooth and soft. Sinhalese don't shout as if they are trying to talk to a person living in moon.

You okay? My post was merely pointing out the obvious reality which is that the cultural similarities and lifestyle of the majority of the people of Sri Lanka are closer to the people of South India than the people of North India. I live in India to know the differences and cultural nuances that vary from district to district, whereas you live in a mostly culturally homogenous society. I think I know who you're closer to culturally, and that's not to say that one is greater than the other, so save it.

And why would anybody have wet dreams about you lot being culturally closer to anyone of us in the first place, be it North Indian or South. Get a grip.

He's deluded. Upon first glance, I for one could not tell the physical differences (if any I.e) between the Tamils, and Sinhalese folks down there.

Last edited:
galat fahemi... Kerala/Malayali don't have ANY issues with Srilanka. it is Tamilnadu nationalists who are the problem makers. so, today you learned South India does not hate Srilanka - it is Tamilnadu separatists(LTTE) and Dravidian zombies who hates Srilanka. those Ennada Rascala are 99% from Tamilnadu. not Kerala,Karnatka or even Andhra.

haha...half baked
get some facts and try to understand why they are against Sri lanka. Because of same Dravdian parties the linguistic equality came for you people and caste discrimination was eradicated.

Try to think as Human after all..don't try to sound like cool guy by making yourself unrelated to Indian Tamils

I pity all these sinhalese who are trying to prove that they are more fair, blue eyed and European like...:argh:.

Indian Tamils are fighting for justice for genocide by Sri lankan army and for not following war rules. Even whole world went against Hitler for his acts..so I request all Indians first try to understand real fact. We people of Tamil Nadu are not fighting for ourselves but for humanity. Search through internet and get a clear idea what's our real cry.

Now they would have understood that we Indians are united no matter what. Thanks to all my Indian folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom