What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force on High Alert Over Mass UFO (Aliens) Sightings

Being a fairly well educated (I would assume) representative of your nation and believing that magical beings exist is in fact, idiocy.

fairly well educated people believes in religion or if you say educated people do not believe in religion then we just met with an idiot.

another smarta$$ , it is stupidity when someone is talking from religion view and another person comparing it with scientific view and calling other guy idiot.
You A$$hole. Scientific things should not be associated with religion. Colored rain in Srilanka because your Jinn is urinating from sky:omghaha:
I amaze how much high IQ this guy has. Idiot

^^^ Guys leave @BDforever alone - I like this guy, so what if he is a Jinn lover..:D

The funniest part is SL high alerted their airforce over UFO sightings :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I amaze how much high IQ this guys has. Idiot

that question is exactly suit for you. where compared it with Science ? That was my religion view.

You just humiliated yourself :omghaha: go kid , do your idiotic education by bashing religion from nowhere.

^^^ Guys leave @BDforever alone - I like this guy, so what if he is a Jinn lover..:D

i also respect other religions like Hindu and i do not start bashing hindu Ganesh, i do not believe in Hinduism but it does not mean i should laugh on Ganesh (An elephant from our point of view). Every one has his/her own religion view.

that question is exactly suit for you. where compared it with Science ? That was my religion view.

You just humiliated yourself :omghaha: go kid , do your idiotic education by bashing religion from nowhere.

Kid?? when anybody do not have any sense then he do personal attack.
BTW I was not knowing that Bangladeshi are this much dumb that they can not understand one simple English statement. Comprehension problem??
Read my post again and fcukoff. you do not deserve my time

Kid?? when anybody do not have any sense then he do personal attack.
BTW I was not knowing that Bangladeshi are this much dumb that they can not understand one simple English statement. Comprehension problem??
Read my post again and fcukoff. you do not deserve my time
1. check yourself who started personal attack
2. see how idiot you are , you had disagreement with me so you just insulted a whole nation.
3.. still replying my post and saying i do not deserve your time :omghaha:

@Aeronaut

Please clean up this thread, few Indians are unnecessarily abusing BDforever. Starts from page 2 of this thread.

Seems like UFO's are being spotted over many countries of Asia.

An alien invasion of Asia!!

We cannot say anything about it until real Aliens came out. Till then, we would be ready for them. :guns:

Read out whole thread. who is abusing whom? Do not shoot your bullet in air.

I've read it from 1st page, on the 1st he said something about jinns. What was wrong with it that you and some others started ridiculing and abusing him.

I've read it from 1st page, on the 1st he said something about jinns. What was wrong with it that you and some others started ridiculing and abusing him.
I started abusing? which abusing word I have used? I said in my first post that" Associating scientific thing with religion is stupidity".
Can you please let me what is abusive word in this sentence?

fact
H5YHM36577.jpg

funny-alien-image-445x299.jpg

i don't know if its real....>>

Back
Top Bottom