What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force on High Alert Over Mass UFO (Aliens) Sightings

Regularly.........

i just watched the video through proxy server, well thats not Alien thats 'Jinn' , another creature of Allah (we Muslims believe it) and there many proves that Jinn exist in the world and it is another prove, check video and read details on 'Jinn'.

Sri Lanka located in a lowest gravity area in the word, so some believe aliens are using some tech to enter via Sri Lanka.
indian-ocen-gravity-map.jpg

i just watched the video through proxy server, well thats not Alien thats 'Jinn' , another creature of Allah (we Muslims believe it) and there many proves that Jinn exist in the world and it is another prove, check video and read details on 'Jinn'.

True bro just like you call mother amma hindu calls mummy its same different people with different knowledge will call with different names. So everyone is correct over here when things are related with same kind of thing

Lol looks like moon behind the clouds. Light can refract and produce rainbow type phenomena or could be due to extreme Ozone layer deterioration. There could be thousands of explanations for this coloured light.

Yep you're right :tup: Happy!! Let the discussions continue...

May be aliens are bored with Area 55 (or Area 51) and are in search of a new place.................Good luck SL.

Back
Top Bottom