What's new

Spirit: Electronic News Gathering UAV by Integrated Dynamics.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Spirit Electronic News Gathering UAV.

prod_35ban_162.jpg

The Spirit is a pioneering effort to create an affordable civilian scientific, law enforcement and ENG (Electronic News Gathering) UAV system, with an operational range in excess of 15 km, and is designed for the researcher, academic professional or news crew needing information quickly and reliably. Able to operate out to altitudes of over 3000 feet (1000 m) with a noiseless electric propulsion module and a payload of up to 1 kg - the SPIRIT is a robust UAV system. Its compact auto piloting system takes the hassle out of programming and calibration.

prod_36ban_170.jpg

The ROVER can be supplied with a specially modified GSP-100 PTZ camera system and telemetry downlink, and can stay in the air for over 1 hour* (* with appropriate batteries and throttle management).Weighing less than 5 kg, the SPIRIT is hand-launched and recovered by a belly landing making it available and responsive on short notice.

prod_36ban_169.jpg

prod_35ban_165.jpg

The simplicity and ease of operation greatly reduce operator training and improve aircraft survivability. A complete system consists of 2/4 SPIRIT UAV's ; A laptop PC Ground Control Station with programming and moving map mission display software; a DSS (Digital Spread Spectrum) telecommand link; antennas, cables and operational spares.

Video.

Logo.jpg

Spirit Electronic News Gathering UAV by Integrated Dynamics Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really an amazing product by a Pakistani Company. I think they can gain some big orders from EU and North American countries too along with Middle East which is a growing market.

Pakistan's private sector arms firms are slowly picking up pace. I believe they can capture the local and regional markets.

forget the Export, this product has potential with Local LEA for maintaining Law & Order, Surveillance and Signal Intel gathering.

Really an amazing product by a Pakistani Company. I think they can gain some big orders from EU and North American countries too along with Middle East which is a growing market.

I believe that Integrated Dynamics already claims to be selling surveillance drones to the US for use at the US-Mexico border and for local law enforcement.

Anyways, the private sector in Pakistan is finally picking up after years of mismanagement, widespread corruption and neglect. Hopefully, Pakistan's private sector will become a major player in the world sooner or later. If it can pick up enough pace, Pakistan would have a large market for it's products, such as drones, seeing as Pakistan is one of maybe three to five nations that'll sell it's systems without any strings attached.

I believe that Integrated Dynamics already claims to be selling surveillance drones to the US for use at the US-Mexico border and for local law enforcement.

Anyways, the private sector in Pakistan is finally picking up after years of mismanagement, widespread corruption and neglect. Hopefully, Pakistan's private sector will become a major player in the world sooner or later. If it can pick up enough pace, Pakistan would have a large market for it's products, such as drones, seeing as Pakistan is one of maybe three to five nations that'll sell it's systems without any strings attached.

Not really, there are hundreds of manufacturers who make such products. Nothing unique about them other than they're Pakistani.

My university has teams who make UAVs for thesis projects with similar if not better capabilities to these ones. Personally I am working on an Formula SAE project.

Not really, there are hundreds of manufacturers who make such products. Nothing unique about them other than they're Pakistani.

My university has teams who make UAVs for thesis projects with similar if not better capabilities to these ones. Personally I am working on an Formula SAE project.

let me rephrase, I meant military drones meant for surveillance and combat.

Please elucidate, what do you mean by combat?

Surveillance is their only feature, am I wrong?

Please elucidate, what do you mean by combat?

Surveillance is their only feature, am I wrong?

Having the ability to drop bombs (precision strikes).

It's a well known fact that Pakistan has been working on developing it's own armed drones, and may have already succeeded in it's initial tests.

Nations that do have such drones usually restrict their use, when they consider selling them foreign nations. Like Israel, Pakistan would present no such restrictions.

Having the ability to drop bombs (precision strikes).

It's a well known fact that Pakistan has been working on developing it's own armed drones, and may have already succeeded in it's initial tests.

Nations that do have such drones usually restrict their use, when they consider selling them foreign nations. Like Israel, Pakistan would present no such restrictions.

That may be the case for PAC drones, but it is not the case for this company.

There's a lot of difference between a device I can make in my backyard which has the same specs as some of this company's products and a product which is fit for PAF/PA use. It remains to be seen if this company is able to meet those requirements. At the moment this organisation has only sold a few here and there for evaluation purposes, US LEOs evaluate many such products every year and clearly it didn't meet their requirements. There is literally very little special about this company.

Here's a picture of a drone that one of my mates and his team worked on, it's currently on display at Curtin University's new Engg building.

974105_10151622180292141_521213098_n.jpg

That may be the case for PAC drones, but it is not the case for this company.

There's a lot of difference between a device I can make in my backyard which has the same specs as some of this company's products and a product which is fit for PAF/PA use. It remains to be seen if this company is able to meet those requirements. At the moment this organisation has only sold a few here and there for evaluation purposes, US LEOs evaluate many such products every year and clearly it didn't meet their requirements. There is literally very little special about this company.

Here's a picture of a drone that one of my mates and his team worked on, it's currently on display at Curtin University's new Engg building.

974105_10151622180292141_521213098_n.jpg

Which is why I said private sector, and not specifically this company itself. I only mentioned this company as an example of Pakistani made drones being sold in foreign markets. That is quite different from what you think I'm suggesting.

Take NESCOM for example (which is a civilian controlled company that makes military products), if the Burraq does eventually roll out from their labs, it is going to change the playing field for nations that previously couldn't obtain armed drones because of restrictions.

Besides, ID also makes target drones the army and medium sized surveillance drones for law enforcement and military purposes, that is hardly the work of backyard enthusiasts or college students. These types of drones are built differently than what any college student can come up with, because they're specifically tailored with the customers in mind, which can be pretty much anything.

They are already exporting airframes to various countries. They are capable of making customize solutions. I v met Mr Sabir, an MIT qualified with a spirited and pleasant personality. This private company just needs a bit of patrionization by government.

Back
Top Bottom