What's new

Special Report - National Security Guard (NSG): Making of Black Cats

Geek

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited:
Nothing new that has been shown (Just the usual obstacle course, shooting ,selection, driving etc etc), but the info on this highly secretive Phantom unit is very interesting :)

I wished they had shown their new equipment and vehicles....

They use ambassadors.

Yeah, using those ambassadors looks kinda strange.. especially since most politicians on union and state level switched to other cars and SUV`s

I wished they had shown their new equipment and vehicles....

Yeah, using those ambassadors looks kinda strange.. especially since most politicians on union and state level switched to other cars and SUV`s

yes, but since other cars are costly that could be the reason
And this phantom thing is basically for external covert operations i believe.

Looks like any demonstration on sports day in a high school in an american school.

Looks like any demonstration on sports day in a high school in an american school.

Most of the video unfortunately just showed parts from the selection process.....
No new stuff and gear on display, no room clearing etc etc :(

It's an Training Center for NSG (or maybe for other forces too 8-)) in Manesar (Haryana) 50 KM from Delhi
Raj Sabha TV got special permission from Indian Government for recording video in this training center otherwise no one is allowed to record video in there.

It's an Training Center for NSG (or maybe for other forces too 8-)) in Manesar (Haryana) 50 KM from Delhi
Raj Sabha TV got special permission from Indian Government for recording video in this training center otherwise no one is allowed to record video in there.

And what about this camera team?

They even have us more than the RS team.

can any one tell me whats that song played in the end of the video :D

What about Camera team? :undecided:
It's a new video published on Youtube yesterday

The Rajya Sabha Team stated that they were the first ones to film NSG commandos in their base, but thats wrong... thats why I posted the video which was shot over 2 years ago :)

Back
Top Bottom