What's new

Space Vision India - 2025

@kurup
How air breathing will work in space??

Air breathing will not work in space .

From the link ,

During this cruising phase, an on-board system would collect air from the atmosphere, from which liquid oxygen would be separated and stored. The liquid oxygen collected then would be used in the final flight phase when the rocket engine burns the collected liquid oxygen and the carried hydrogen to attain orbit.

The stored LOX will be used in space .

And we will hire you as driver !!! dont worry we will pay you 3 cent per hour ( 50% increment in your salary ) ;)

Its Indian ISRO who post a pic of US astronaut with the rover. I think Indians need to go visit Kennedy space center to see how make progress in space exploration. US launched the first satellite in 57 and by 61, we have someone in space.

Its Indian ISRO who post a pic of US astronaut with the rover. I think Indians need to go visit Kennedy space center to see how make progress in space exploration. US launched the first satellite in 57 and by 61, we have someone in space.

So wats your point? we will have to follow and replicate what US has done to prove credibility.Dont forget the budget that ISRO gets is much less and so it plans its priorities accordingly.

So wats your point? we will have to follow and replicate what US has done to prove credibility.Dont forget the budget that ISRO gets is much less and so it plans its priorities accordingly.

Its ISRO that posted US astronaut pic. US didn't asked ISRO to post American pictures.

This coming from the Chinese? Might want to try and figure out killed Jade Rabbit first.. Can't even put a rover on the Moon for a couple months without dying?

This coming from the Chinese? Might want to try and figure out killed Jade Rabbit first.. Can't even put a rover on the Moon for a couple months without dying?

You should direct your issue with Chinese space program to Chinese. Not to a Taiwanese American. As for you, don't forget to put your Indian flag up there. Be proud of your mother country India.

You should direct your issue with Chinese space program to Chinese. Not to a Taiwanese American. As for you, don't forget to put your Indian flag up there. Be proud of your mother country India.

Be proud of your Communist Country.. don't forget to fly the Chinese flag.

Be proud of your Communist Country.. don't forget to fly the Chinese flag.
leave him mate,he is one of those trolls whose only intention is to downplay any Indian achievement.btw are you an Indian originated American citizen?

Its obvious, isn't it.
so what,you are also not a blue blooded American.most of the U.S. citizens are immigrants.my whole maternal family has been living in the state of New Jersey for the past 4 decades and all of them are U.S. citizens and someday i might also become one considering the fact that i have got tons of opportunities to work i the U.S.A. thanks to my family:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom