What's new

South India lags behind national fertility rate, slows population boom

population shrinkage???what are you talking about?? look at these stats these are latest by govt of india(economic survey 12-13) http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2012-13/echap-13.pdf

no state except kerala has the population rise less than 10% this is population explosion..2 is a fertile rate it means 2 kids per women.having more than two causes more problems for us.

thats what I am saying..I am saying in the context of southern states. TN has 1.7, AP and KL 1.8..all three are below the sustainable ratio of 2.

thats what I am saying..I am saying in the context of southern states. TN has 1.7, AP and KL 1.8..all three are below the sustainable ratio of 2.

thats fine 1.7,1.8 means most of the women go for 2 kids and some of them go for 1 kid.besides south is not a separate country as long as total country's fertility rate is balanced.our total fertility rate now is 2.5.which is still high.its impossible to stick it at 2 govt takes appropriate measures to increase it or decrease accordingly it swings marginally at 2 i.e 1.8 -2.3 etc..

Yeah...but converting to Islam comes with many perks. Four wives, 72 virgins etc..so please convert to Islam yourself, and start working to spread to to other people too.

Together, We can do this !

Why not convert to a Martian religion.You can marry up to 8 wives a time,Get a free pass to Martian heaven with 142 virgins etc.See you have double the perks.:cheesy:

Its a good measure combined with some good administrators via IAS, and officials. Better awareness is to be spread. And i hope the population of North is sustained :)

Hum do hamare do, bhaki to mumbai bhej do...:D

how true..........Mumabi ki waat laga di yaro..aaisa lagata hai mumbai ki ejjat lut rahe hai....dont know who will save mumbai from dis ppl..marathi bhaji wale gaye, dudh wale gaye, fish wale gaye, paper wale gaye, riksha wale gaye, and abhi almost all security gurads in society are biharis...!!! ...we dont know their background, I am seriously worried abt the potential security issues in Mumbai!!

major LOL....

you are quite talented with gifs :lol:

CX7clmc.gif

North India : where growth means population growth only :D

Sorry bhayo or beheno....could not resist it..:cry:

Back
Top Bottom