What's new

South India lags behind national fertility rate, slows population boom

Actually there is a system in our constitution that mandates that the Lok Sabha be restructed every 25 years depending on the population. It was first introduced in 1976 and after 25 years came up for discussion in 2001. But inface of the united oppositon from MPs from South it was postponed to 2026. We just need to keep post poning it.
It would be pushed back again. The new estimate for population stabilization in India is 2035-40. So until the population stabilizes, the structure of LS should remain same. South should not have to suffer for reining in population.

watta grate religiyon saaar...but i cannot drink daaru na...or eat pork..daaru with pork rings grater than 72 apsaras saar...

No, you can drink Alcohol and even have pork if you like. See, you don't have to be a 100% perfect Muslim..small shortcomings like this are acceptable..we all have our own shortcomings...

So thats not a problem..

Now I hope you convert to Islam, and tell your wife, daughter, son, mother, and father to do the same...and then marry your second wife (Muslim) and reproduce! Then Inshallah we brothers will go out and preach this great religion to others too..

Mashallah you are so close to get eternal happiness...

No, you can drink Alcohol and even have pork if you like. See, you don't have to be a 100% perfect Muslim..small shortcomings like this are acceptable..we all have our own shortcomings...

So thats not a problem..

Now I hope you convert to Islam, and tell your wife, daughter, son, mother, and father to do the same...and then marry your second wife (Muslim) and reproduce! Then Inshallah we brothers will go out and preach this great religion to others too..

arabic in like style bulta-ulta writing started already i see....brather Alhumdulila <----- here from read.

I think we need to freeze the number of MP's so that the political muscle is distributed evenly through out the country. The guys who are saying racist things when talking about south and North should know this, people in north also have brown and dark skin and they are also in large number in hindi belt.

@KS @Sashan

I have a simple solution for this birth rate differential.

Make 1971 census a gold standard in deciding distribution of Lok sabha seat and bring a bill that a person could vote only at the place where he/she is born.

In this way low fertility rates would not erode the political power of south but would compensate for the high birth rate of UP and Bihar in totality.They would also serve as a source of labour.

Postal voting system could be adopted so that no one oses his/her right to vote.

@AUz

Before this muslim majority comes to fruition due to birth rate differential,Islam like any other religion will cease to exist due to onslaught of rationality or everyone will ring fence themselves making higher number useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need to freeze the number of MP's so that the political muscle is distributed evenly through out the country. The guys who are saying racist things when talking about south and North should know this, people in north also have brown and dark skin and they are also in large number in hindi belt.

Dont worry it will not happen.

Mate this is India which is oldest and successful civilization you are talking about, no need to go for some desert life style.(no offense)

So thats not a problem..

Dont worry it will not happen.

It happened in the past and it will happen again. This freezing of MP seats is not new in Independent India.

arabic in like style bulta-ulta writing started already i see....brather Alhumdulila <----- here from read.

Mashallah brother..you are making a fast progress...

Now start reading Qur'an here...It comes with English, Tamil, Hindi, Urdu, and many other translations..Choose the language of your choice and start your journey towards the new noble path..

The Noble Qur'an - &#1575;&#1604;&#1602;&#1585;&#1570;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#1603;&#1585;&#1610;&#1605;

Mate this is India which is oldest and successful civilization you are talking about, no need to go for some desert life style.(no offense)

Yar, we'll follow indian-style colorful Islam..not Desert wala Islam...

No offense mate, as an Indian I favor anything which originates here and I am not into GOD much.

So currently the national average is 2.5, while we as a nation should be aiming to bring it down to 2.

If that was the case then Pakistan would not be in the clutches of extremists. It would have been like Turkey or Malaysia or Indonesia.

However i sorely wish that this comes true.

If that was the case then Pakistan would not be in the clutches of extremists. It would have been like Turkey or Malaysia or Indonesia.

However i sorely wish that this comes true.

Pakistan fought and won one of the biggest and decisive war of history (Fall of communism, triumph of Islam in central Asia Mashallah, and rise of U.S as the sole super power)...what you see today are the repercussions of that war...

Dude gulti hain na ?

Our TFR is well below the sustainable rate. So unless it increases you will have a population shrinkage here which is not good..:frown:. Most of the European countries today are facing that problem only,

population shrinkage???what are you talking about?? look at these stats these are latest by govt of india(economic survey 12-13) http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2012-13/echap-13.pdf

no state except kerala has the population rise less than 10% this is population explosion..2 is a fertile rate it means 2 kids per women.having more than two causes more problems for us.

Pakistan fought and won one of the biggest and decisive war of history (Fall of communism, triumph of Islam in central Asia Mashallah, and rise of U.S as the sole super power)...what you see today are the repercussions of that war...

It was not the triumph of Islam in Central Asia. It was the triumph of US. Communism did not fall because USSR was pushed out of Afghanistan. USSR fell because of US machinations and spending throughout the globe and on its own weapon platforms.
Pakistan was all but a pawn in this entire game.

And the price of Pakistan's cunning leaders fooling themselves and the masses into thinking that they were helping the fight in Afghanistan 'for Islam'.

Well... We Biharis are there na... We will make up for the gap... :lol:

This Year's Holi blessings for all the guys :

" Bhagwan kare , Aapki pichkari hamesha bhari rahe aur aapko kabhi Dry holi na khelni pare " :D

Back
Top Bottom