What's new

South China Sea Forum

In chinese language Patent laws, fake, piracy and International maritime laws do not translate well and are like no meaning ...... :cheers:

Don't pretend that India doesn't copy, you just can't do it on our level. FBI goes after drug lords not dealers, dealers are sometimes looked the otherway, but the dealer is breaking the law just the same.

Piracy is a problem everywhere. Sweden has piracy problems, a lot of sites are based there. Americans pirate, so do everyone. You are telling me you never DLed a show or movie?

There are lots of legal sites in China that stream movies and tv shows for FREE, legally.

As to international law, those are laws not made by China, why should we obey them. Who ever made it obey it. I know you guys are comfortable under a foreign law, but we, not so much.

For all your copy and crap, don't pretend India is a hub of innovation or money, so either India has nothing or most is cheap copied crap.

Cause new expensive stuff isn't in India.

As to this Aquino, he forgets China has never been a colony. Not as comfortable following your American master's laws.

Its hair is very little, and face is a little ugly, it need hair transplant and face-lift, will be liked by female something more.

BBC News - Fighting grey: Why do China's leaders dye their hair?

Why do China's leaders dye their hair?

Just for zen: How China's leaders dye their hair black, not out of vanity but because they are so terrified of standing out | Mail Online

No comments on the severely slant eyes of Chinese Maoists.

and what about the physical structure of Chines leaders???

Animal protein is highly exaggerated. Example Chinese Maoists who eat so much animal protein everyday.

Let me put a simple question to you mate.

Did china not signed UNCLOS which are drafted by UN?

If yes why not respect them?

Don't pretend that India doesn't copy, you just can't do it on our level. FBI goes after drug lords not dealers, dealers are sometimes looked the otherway, but the dealer is breaking the law just the same.

Piracy is a problem everywhere. Sweden has piracy problems, a lot of sites are based there. Americans pirate, so do everyone. You are telling me you never DLed a show or movie?

There are lots of legal sites in China that stream movies and tv shows for FREE, legally.

As to international law, those are laws not made by China, why should we obey them. Who ever made it obey it. I know you guys are comfortable under a foreign law, but we, not so much.

For all your copy and crap, don't pretend India is a hub of innovation or money, so either India has nothing or most is cheap copied crap.

Cause new expensive stuff isn't in India.

As to this Aquino, he forgets China has never been a colony. Not as comfortable following your American master's laws.

Let me put a simple question to you mate.

Did china not signed UNCLOS which are drafted by UN?

If yes why not respect them?

You got Princes that signed away their land and became British India, why did you go Independent? What's different between then and now?

You got Princes that signed away their land and became British India, why did you go Independent? What's different between then and now?

India was colonized in the past, But the present situation is Indians controlling UK companies by acquiring prestigious British brands. This is like reverse colonization from India what British East India company did to India.

we can kick England's a$$ now in cricket field,which was not possible that time..LOL..

we pity you guys,those who never know what a democracy is..those who are reeling under a tyrannical regime,whose every word,every movement is being monitored by millions of CCP bots..

India was colonized in the past, But the present situation is Indians controlling UK companies by acquiring prestigious British brands. This is like reverse colonization from India what British East India company did to India.

I'm not talking about that, I'm just saying, you were once "cool" with being colonized, what changed?
@GR!FF!N

You pity us, ok, if most of your population can spare a moment of their constant struggle of simply living, to pity us, that's cool with me.

You got less per capita than Sudan, that place is hunted by wars at all times. When you are poorer than a war torn nation, you got bigger problems than democracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again India vs China started... :cheesy:

Bhaion in chiinion ko jeene kyu nahi dete tum log

Nobody is cool with colonization in India, this is one of the darkest periods of our history and culture.

The difference between African nations and India is, India is moving forward where as African nations are not yet.

I'm not talking about that, I'm just saying, you were once "cool" with being colonized, what changed?
@GR!FF!N

You pity us, ok, if most of your population can spare a moment of their constant struggle of simply living, to pity us, that's cool with me.

You got less per capita than Sudan, that place is hunted by wars at all times. When you are poorer than a war torn nation, you got bigger problems than democracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference between African nations and India is, India is moving forward where as African nations are not yet.

That was not at you but the other guy.

Anyways, it's the same story of India colonization. First India was weak, colonized. China was weak, so we signed. Then you became independent, cause British can no longer control India and guess what changed between China then and now.

IT wasn't a fair law then and it isn't now.

Good job Aquino. World community needs to watch out for these chinis, cheating and not following the law seems to run in their blood.

India was a colony only in name. the British never dared interfere with their lives or dictate where they could live or not unlike in China where a mass murderer rapist like Mao is worshiped and nobody can ask questions about what happened to 50-70-100 million+ poor helpless Chinese who died from 1935-1976 due to his policies and to fulfill his grand wishes.

Scholars Continue to Reveal Mao's Monstrosities

Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls

Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years' - News - Books - The Independent

The Chinese Maoists will never go unpunished for these heinous crimes against the Chinese people.

Mao lived in palatial villas and ate lavishly like Chinese emperors while the poor helpless people starved to death.

What is different in your condition then under Mao and now when you can be forcibly relocated anytime against your wishes or put into labor camp without anybody knowing about you???

Back
Top Bottom