What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

lol To be fair I come from the "Mountains" . Saying ancient deities came from the mountain does not mean that he/she were not south Asians.

I am from the mountains I am called son of the mountains so tell me what title do I get, supreme lord?.

There was no india before the mughals n the british .. even they were paid tribute or $$ by a zillion small states.. heck again instead of dodging the questions tell me how many princely states where there in "india" when the british left? :lol:

lol.. the sources are ur religious texts,myths etc?

Like i give a shit.. :lol:

Do you expect an Indian to give you an honest and impartial answer?.

Well you are a mad Baluch if you think that.

I am from the mountains I am called son of the mountains so tell me what title do I get, supreme lord?.
lol why the personal attacks. If it makes you feel any better I think all religions are scams. You are purposely missing the point. I dont think that the ancient culture was foreign to south asia as you and your friend are claiming.

lol why the personal attacks. If it makes you feel any better I think all religions are scams. You are purposely missing the point. I dont think that the ancient culture was foreign to south asia as you and your friend are claiming.

Well well your glass of neutrality seems to be getting tinted.

Ancient culture wasn't foreign to South Asia even though from the Huns to the British everyone has brought something along.

There was no india before the mughals n the british .. even they were paid tribute or $$ by a zillion small states.. heck again instead of dodging the questions tell me how many princely states where there in "india" when the british left? :lol:

lol.. the sources are ur religious texts,myths etc?

Like i give a shit.. :lol:

For all your Bullshit, as for starters watch this documentry by BBC. Now i wanna see the balls and audacity in a Pakistani to refute BBC journalism. ;)

For all your Bullshit, as for starters watch this documentry by BBC. Now i wanna see the balls and audacity in a Pakistani to refute BBC journalism. ;)

Oh bbc the British were these not the guys who gave you name India and well brainwashed you in to beleiving this akand baharat.

And the earth is 6000 years old, right! Lol....that's why even with union you would be a joke

Adam and eve came with the creation of earth, everyone is a decentdant of Adam and Eve.

Well well your glass of neutrality seems to be getting tinted.

Ancient culture wasn't foreign to South Asia even though from the Huns to the British everyone has brought something along.

The huns/Synthians and the Brits along with Turko-Persians did bring their culture along at different point in time. those cultures were hardly dominant enough to change the over all shape of the practices. Although the huns did bring with them the caste system.

I dont get what I have said that leads you to believe that I have some sort of agenda to push.

it was a .. joke.
I have not downloaded the ...joke detection ap :D

The huns/Synthians and the Brits along with Turko-Persians did bring their culture along at different point in time. those cultures were hardly dominant enough to change the over all shape of the practices. Although the huns did bring with them the caste system.

I dont get what I have said that leads you to believe that I have some sort of agenda to push.

I have not downloaded the ...joke detection ap :D

You are right those cultures were hardly dominant though the language of Sanskrit disappeared, clothing changed etc etc.

You are right those cultures were hardly dominant though the language of Sanskrit disappeared, clothing changed etc etc.

Thats clutching at straws there mate. lol Languages evolve. Why do you think people stopped speaking in Sanskrit?

Thats clutching at straws there mate. lol Languages evolve. Why do you think people stopped speaking in Sanskrit?
Bit like why Indian girls dumped sarees for shalwar Kamiz, though no domination of culture was carried out like you said lol.

Oh bbc the British were these not the guys who gave you name India and well brainwashed you in to beleiving this akand baharat.

Adam and eve came with the creation of earth, everyone is a decentdant of Adam and Eve.
Arre yaar. Why cry for the name? The land is still the same. Kya rulata hai yaar tu.

Do watch this. U will know what happened to Harrapan Civilization which u guyz hopelessly term different to North Indians. :D

Bit like why Indian girls dumped sarees for shalwar Kamiz, though no domination of culture was carried out like you said lol.
lol except it seems as though for you south asian culture = the culture from UP.
Using the same logic, one can say that the entire world has submitted/conformed to the western culture ... seeing how most of us wear Jeans , sneakers, and button ups lol.

Back
Top Bottom