What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

Which is why South Asian marker is defined as a spectrum.

But did you know that the empires wihtin the ancient India were not as culturally similar as you might like to believe. Hinduism itself became a centralized religion after the the mughals first moved in. Thats when pan Bharat really gained its identity. 1000 years back, commoners from one place in India were not necessarily aware of other parts of India.
Not true. I never claimed cultural similarity. But i do know that migration, trade, mingling was there thruout Subcontinent. Also, Islam came to India in 800-900 AD. Before that it was only either Buddhism and before that Sanatan Dharma or Hinduism.

Mahabharat even being an epic has proofs of People from all parts of India coming for fighting the War.

Fella you the only Indian I met who hasn't said that the name India existed for 9000 years.

I mean you got West Indians, East Indies , Indonesia etc, now if you look at that then the name India is hardly unique and that old.

Times have changed, we are different people with different destinies, forget the past bullcrap cuz it was all lies lets just move and concentrate on our own communities.
Names change but identity dont. BHARAT was always the name past 4000 years as per my knowledge.

lol you think the pic I have is of a pakistani?

Guess u have a common face or somethin..

Not true. I never claimed cultural similarity. But i do know that migration, trade, mingling was there thruout Subcontinent. Also, Islam came to India in 800-900 AD. Before that it was only either Buddhism and before that Sanatan Dharma or Hinduism.

Mahabharat even being an epic has proofs of People from all parts of India coming for fighting the War.

Names change but identity dont. BHARAT was always the name past 4000 years as per my knowledge.

Punjabis even fought for darius.. does it make em persian? wtf... heck the officer sent by darius before his conquest of punjab reported them of being very war like and having a similiar lifestyle as the bactrians...

Read a fukin book while u are at it..

I said commoner. Not merchants. In the Mahabharata, there are recollections of Africa, Greece, Afghanistan.

All of them visited the land across the indus .. i.e .. Punjab n sindh... and not maharastra or UP.. take these thing into account... and it seems they punjabis n sindhis have more of a right to call themself indians than indians of modern republic of india..

Read a book.. lmao @ u..

Also enlighten us how many states,kingdoms etc were there before the british arrived? and there goes your "bharat varsh" nonsense into the bin.

There was this same land even before Muhammed kicked some asses in Karbala 1000s of miles away from SubContinent. So dont come as close to British. Go read some ancient documented History from whereever on this globe u want. The most neutral form too talks bout 2000-1500 BC civilization with name BHARAT named after King BHARAT. I am an IIM grad. Pakistanis shudnt talk to me bout readin and education plz.

Guess u have a common face or somethin..

Punjabis even fought for darius.. does it make em persian? wtf.
But Persians, Chinese, Lankans dint come in Mahabharat War. why? Thats called fighting for the righteousness of the region. and that region is called BHARAT.

There was this same land even before Muhammed kicked some asses in Karbala 1000s of miles away from SubContinent. So dont come as close to British. Go read some ancient documented History from whereever on this globe u want. The most neutral form too talks bout 2000-1500 BC civilization with name BHARAT named after King BHARAT. I am an IIM grad. Pakistanis shudnt talk to me bout readin and education plz.

But Persians, Chinese, Lankans dint come in Mahabharat War. why? Thats called fighting for the righteousness of the region. and that region is called BHARAT.

Vedic hyms are about Indra who came from the mountains and had a Great War etc.

Even they are pointing to a foreign element, so your argument is getting weaker and weaker.

I said commoner. Not merchants. In the Mahabharata, there are recollections of Africa, Greece, Afghanistan.
But end of the day, cultures arent exclusive anymore if communication remains.

There wasnt major participation from outsiders. All the akshauhini. ie. bunch of 2 lakh soldiers were from SubContinent Kingdoms only. Every Kingdom brought 1 akshauhini,

There was this same land even before Muhammed ............in Karbala 1000s of miles away from SubContinent.

Oh yeah i can see how "Educated" you are.. Karbala was fought by the Grandchildren of Muhammad PBUH... and the conquest of Iraq happened after Muhammad PBUHs death...lead by Hazrat Abu Bakr ....
And talk about our prophet with respect low life...

So dont come as close to British. Go read some ancient documented History from whereever on this globe u want. The most neutral form too talks bout 2000-1500 BC civilization with name BHARAT named after King BHARAT.

LMAO .. Neutral sources? go ahead post the links..

I am an IIM grad. Pakistanis shudnt talk to me bout readin and education plz.

Yeah right.. :lol:

Vedic hyms are about Indra who came from the mountains and had a Great War etc.

Even they are pointing to a foreign element, so your argument is getting weaker and weaker.
Indra never came frm mountains. Dont start ur argument with wrong logic. It said, they came from Sky. Not it can be aeroplane or something. No one knows. But instead of speculating, I wud talk bout those terms which are exclusive in those hymns.

lol To be fair I come from the "Mountains" . Saying ancient deities came from the mountain does not mean that he/she were not south Asians.

Oh yeah i can see how "Educated" you are.. Karbala was fought by the Grandchildren of Muhammad PBUH... and the conquest of Iraq happened after Muhammad PBUHs death...lead by Hazrat Abu Bakr ....
And talk about our prophet with respect low life...

Cmon dude. That was a rhetoric to say, EVEN BEFORE ISLAM CAME INTO BEING, INDIA WAS ALREADY AN AGE OLD CIVILIZATION. Dint know u wud not get the jist and take it literally. Expecting too much out of Pakistanis?

LMAO .. Neutral sources? go ahead post the links..
Coming ur way. Hope atleast that wud shut ur mouth tough i dont trust.

Yeah right.. :lol:
As if I care. Some old members know that but again who cares to explain u.

Indra never came frm mountains. Dont start ur argument with wrong logic. It said, they came from Sky. Not it can be aeroplane or something. No one knows. But instead of speculating, I wud talk bout those terms which are exclusive in those hymns.
Pegasus ?.

Cmon dude. That was a rhetoric to say, EVEN BEFORE ISLAM CAME INTO BEING, INDIA WAS ALREADY AN AGE OLD CIVILIZATION. Dint know u wud not get the jist and take it literally. Expecting too much out of Pakistanis?

There was no india before the mughals n the british .. even they were paid tribute or $$ by a zillion small states.. heck again instead of dodging the questions tell me how many princely states where there in "india" when the british left? :lol:

Coming ur way. Hope atleast that wud shut ur mouth tough i dont trust.

lol.. the sources are ur religious texts,myths etc?

As if I care. Some old members know that but again who cares to explain u.

Like i give a shit.. :lol:

Pegasus ?.
Indra rode a White Elephant. Now no one knows what that mean. :D

By the way lets limit our argument to names mentioned in Texts and not some mythic stories which mite be tough for us to comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom