What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

they are afro Pakistanis= sheedis... bought here as slaves .. mr jack ***.... n unlike u turds we arent inferiority complex ridden...

And shove tht "WE ARE SAME" BULLSHIT where the sun doesnt shine..
Abe Chutiye. Dekha padha kuchh nahin aa gaya bhaunkne. The person whome i was talking to showed some pictures and said Pakistanis arent black like South Indians. So I just showed him a different color of Pakistanis. Teri gand kyon jal gayi. I am talking to others. Chal bhag yaha se chutiye.

Izzat se baat karna hai to kar. Gaaliya hume bhi aati hain. Aaya bada Jack *** karne. **** OFF. Not interested in talking to u.

PAKISTANI PUNJABI
punjabi-filmmaker-simran-kaler.jpg

PAKISTANI BALOCHI
pakistan83.jpg

PAKISTANI SINDHI
Sarmad_Sindhi_picjpg_4_cignl.jpg

PAKISTANI GUJJAR
p16879.jpg

PAKISTANI GUJARATI
qasim-abbas-223x300.jpg

SOME TYPES YOU MISSED. Dont do it again. your above race Pakistanis will feel bad. Or is it that for you only a pakhtoon is a Pakistani as per ur pics?

Arre Moderators, We have a Talibani here who think Pakistan is only for Pathans. :D :D :D

lmao there r ugly ppl in every race ... unlike india where all of u...

Bollywood punjabis n pathans dont represent india sunshine.. n have some shame... n visit a shrink for ur inferiority complex..

ps: the baluch u posted isnt a baluch but who cares..

Abe Chutiye. Dekha padha kuchh nahin aa gaya bhaunkne. The person whome i was talking to showed some pictures and said Pakistanis arent black like South Indians. So I just showed him a different color of Pakistanis. Teri gand kyon jal gayi. I am talking to others. Chal bhag yaha se chutiye.

Izzat se baat karna hai to kar. Gaaliya hume bhi aati hain. Aaya bada Jack *** karne. **** OFF. Not interested in talking to u.

typical indian gandu..

No one in the world (bar few fringe tribes) are genetically homogeneous though mate. No one likes to admit that they are "mixed" because their ego gets the best of them. ANI and ASI both are a compound admixture themselves.

ASI likely consists Denisovan DNA (which is found among most oceanic proto-humans)
ANI marker consists of Cro Magnon+ Neanderthal DNA (which is found among all Caucasoid people )

The mixture of the 2 created the modern day Desi people. It should be noted that Genotype=/= Phenotype (your facial structure). The darker/more tribal looking Indians from teh south look that way due to climate adaptation. Genetically they are not that different from someone from Pakistan.

PS: Snoop Dogg has 20% Northern European blood. Who would have guessed that by just looking at him? :lol:

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Bollywood punjabis n pathans dont represent india sunshine.. n have some shame... n visit a shrink for ur inferiority complex..

typical indian gandu..
GET LOST. Dont come to me again. Not talking to a Pakistani who act as Indians in Western Countries to get respect and talk bout inferiority complex here.

Agreed. It means todays India is mixed. Coz people from all over the place came and settled on this heaven on earth. Obviously, after travelling thru dry mountains and sand, its heavenly to come to fertile lands. :)

So whats the confusion? Its known that whole Subcontinent is mixed in nature and hence identity of Ancient India shudnt be confused with today's mixed race due to migration.

Ancient text that you go by the Vedic etc are themselves a foreign, so what one subcontinent?.

All I see is you clinching on others achievement and claiming them as their own.

You say it was a one country full of kingdoms, well then it wasn't a country and wasn't culturally similar to have all these kingdoms.

typical indian gandu..

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:
Wroora forget him, I am gonna be civil with this guy and prove him wrong.

GET LOST. Dont come to me again. Not talking to a Pakistani who act as Indians in Western Countries to get respect and talk bout inferiority complex here.

Well me and desert-fighter will stick out like sore thumbs if we claimed to be Indians but there you go jumping your gun without knowing any facts.

Last edited:

ps: the baluch u posted isnt a baluch but who cares..

typical indian gandu..

Lol I am neither Pakistani nor am I Indian. I have no reason to lie to you. A sri lankan tamil has 60% ASI and high 30% of ANI + negligible Mongoloid blood

A typical North Indian (extreme north ), Pakistanis have 30-40 % of ASI. You are going to tell me that a differential of 20% genetic material is enough to separate the 2 groups?

Give me an objective answer.

PS: Also note that Iranians have less than 10% of ASI in their genetic makeup. What does that tell you?

Ancient text that you go by the Vedic etc are themselves a foreign, so what one subcontinent?.
So this way human race migrated from Africa as Cromagnon and Europe as Neanderthal Man. What do u wanna prove? :D
All I see is you clinching on others achievement and claiming them as their own.
Not exactly. I am not going out of my Subcontinent. I aint claiming Thai, Malaysian, Indonasian race coz Chola Empire extended to these regions too and have genes from our India. I am only talking bout Ancient BHARAT which fought together against Alexender to stop his invading juggernaut.
You say it was a one country full of kingdoms, well then it wasn't a country and wasn't culturally similar to have all these kingdoms.

My country even today is full of states but I have my country as India.

BHARAT in Vedic India was a region having multiple kingdoms mingling, trading and marrying with each other. Thats why Indians are so mixed.

Last edited:
No one in the world (bar few fringe tribes) are genetically homogeneous though mate. No one likes to admit that they are "mixed" because their ego gets the best of them. ANI and ASI both are a compound admixture themselves.

ASI likely consists Denisovan DNA (which is found among most oceanic proto-humans)
ANI marker consists of Cro Magnon+ Neanderthal DNA (which is found among all Caucasoid people )

The mixture of the 2 created the modern day Desi people. It should be noted that Genotype=/= Phenotype (your facial structure). The darker/more tribal looking Indians from teh south look that way due to climate adaptation. Genetically they are not that different from someone from Pakistan.

PS: Snoop Dogg has 20% Northern European blood. Who would have guessed that by just looking at him? :lol:

Yes true but you have to look at the percentage of ad mixture too, now if we go South India they have 70 percent ASI and 30 percent ANI, now come towards North and they have 50 percent plus ANI and rest as ASI.

Come further to Punjab and the ASI goes right down.

No man is pure that much is true.

Last edited:
Lol I am neither Pakistani nor am I Indian. I have no reason to lie to you. A sri lankan tamil has 60% ASI and high 30% of ANI + negligible Mongoloid blood

A typical North Indian (extreme north ), Pakistanis have 30-40 % of ASI. You are going to tell me that a differential of 20% genetic material is enough to separate the 2 groups?

PS: Also note that Iranians have less than 10% of ASI in their genetic makeup. What does that tell you?
I dont understand why Pakistanis cant accept this simple fact that today what we see wasnt same millenia back. So why unecessary claim old things on basis of today. We claim bout India on basis of Vedic Texts, Selucus Nikator's Text, Chinese scholars' texts. They all have same description of INDIAN SUBCONTINENT and termed it as a BHARAT 'VARSH'. ie. Country.

Yes true but you have to look at the percentage is ad mixture too, now if we go South India they have 70 percent ASI and 30 percent ANI, now come towards North and they have 50 percent plus ANI and rest as ASI.

Come further to Punjab and the ASI goes right down.

No man is pure that much is true.

Which is why South Asian marker is defined as a spectrum.

I dont understand why Pakistanis cant accept this simple fact that today what we see wasnt same millenia back. So why unecessary claim old things on basis of today. We claim bout India on basis of Vedic Texts, Selucus Nikator's Text, Chinese scholars' texts. They all have same description of INDIAN SUBCONTINENT and termed it as a BHARAT 'VARSH'. ie. Country.

But did you know that the empires wihtin the ancient India were not as culturally similar as you might like to believe. Hinduism itself became a centralized religion after the the mughals first moved in. Thats when pan Bharat really gained its identity. 1000 years back, commoners from one place in India were not necessarily aware of other parts of India.

All of them visited the land across the indus .. i.e .. Punjab n sindh... and not maharastra or UP.. take these thing into account... and it seems they punjabis n sindhis have more of a right to call themself indians than indians of modern republic of india..

Read a book.. lmao @ u..

Also enlighten us how many states,kingdoms etc were there before the british arrived? and there goes your "bharat varsh" nonsense into the bin.

I thought u were a troll ... using some Pakistanis pic as his avatar..

All of them visited the land across the indus .. i.e .. Punjab n sindh... and not maharastra or UP.. take these thing into account... and it seems they punjabis n sindhis have more of a right to call themself indians than indians of modern republic of india..

Read a book.. lmao @ u..

Also enlighten us how many states,kingdoms etc were there before the british arrived? and there goes your "bharat varsh" nonsense into the bin.

I thought u were a troll ... using some Pakistanis pic as his avatar..
lol you think the pic I have is of a pakistani?

Fella you the only Indian I met who hasn't said that the name India existed for 9000 years.

I mean you got West Indians, East Indies , Indonesia etc, now if you look at that then the name India is hardly unique and that old.

Times have changed, we are different people with different destinies, forget the past bullcrap cuz it was all lies lets just move on and concentrate on our own communities.

You were wrong not every pakistani can pass as Indian and by that I mean North Indian, I invite you to come pakistan and visit kpk and Baluchistan and you will find blonde people, green eyed and very fair skinned people, you might even think you are in Europe or medeterian region.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom