What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

You foolish man, where did I or anyone of us claim to be Arabs, when ever did Arabs rule subcontinent?.

Central Asian Turco afghans did, I don't claim to be an Arab but I am pakistani of Turco afghan heritage.
No you didn't but most of your countrymen do claim arabs, heck even some bangladeshis claim they are arabs, only to be shown the reality, if they are arab or not when they work in arab nations.

Bhai, caste system is different dimension. In every ethnicity, there was caste system. Sounth Indians had caste system so did North Indians. Its related to religion and not race, ethnicity, etc. Clear kar le ye basic concepts.

Ab naya kuchh le aaya. When did I say we called it Hindukush? It was called Malayavat. Remember for next tym. :D

Well you just contradicted yourself, there was no difference but yet you have caste system where Dalits will always be discriminated against.

No you didn't but most of your countrymen do claim arabs, heck even some bangladeshis claim they are arabs, only to be shown the reality, if they are arab or not when they work in arab nations.

Far from it there are 40 million like me who will always refer to themselves as either iranic or Turkic but never Arab.

We look down on Arabs.

Well you just contradicted yourself, there was no difference but yet you have caste system where Dalits will always be discriminated against.
Contradicted? Zabardasti?

For that u need to understand what Dalit is. Hes not someone from different race or genes or all those words u use. Hes just a different sect. Technically, there are vertical functions and horizontal functions in corporate structure. Race, ethnicity is vertical and Sect is Horizontal.

Haan to aisa bol na u are an Turkish Afgani by Race. You dont have turkey or afganistan as ur nationality but Pakistan. It means your ancestors migrated from Turkey to Afganistan and then Indian Subcontinent. So it mean you are an outsider uselessly trying to claim our ancestry. :D

My ancestors didn't migrate but defeated their opponents and ruled the subcontinent, ever heard of the khiljis?.

Turkic people didn't come from turkey but actually conquered what is modern day turkey.

Afghans are either iranic or Turkic and I being a pukhtoon relate to the Turkic side.

Contradicted? Zabardasti?

For that u need to understand what Dalit is. Hes not someone from different race or genes or all those words u use. Hes just a different sect. Technically, there are vertical functions and horizontal functions in corporate structure. Race, ethnicity is vertical and Sect is Horizontal.

So you are saying there is no genetic difference between North and South Indians and if so why is there Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian Group?.

I think people need to realize that south asia is located between the orient , central asia , west asia, and Oceania. What separated the people of the Indus culture with persian was Iranian plateaus. This is why south asian genes did not really spread across Iran and further west. Places like Afghanistan however being between the 2 acted as a bugger zone where the mixture took place (Infact the entire silk route was a place where mixtures took place).

Punjabis and Sindhis still fall under "Indid" spectrum both linguistically and genetically. Now does this mean that they are the same as people from Sri Lanka? Obviously not.

pcamyers.png

But you was quick to point your finger without knowing jack Shyte.

My ancestors didn't migrate but defeated their opponents and ruled the subcontinent, ever heard of the khiljis?.

Turkic people didn't come from turkey but actually conquered what is modern day turkey.

Afghans are either iranic or Turkic and I being a pukhtoon relate to the Turkic side.
KHILJI? Ya definitely. Our History books teach us facts. He established SULTANATE in Indian Subcontinent.

Khilji dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Khilji rulers trace their roots to Central Asia and were of Turko-Afghan origin. They had long been settled in southern Afghanistan before proceeding to Delhi in India. The name "Khilji" refers to an Afghan village or town known as Qalat-e Khilji (Fort ofGhilzai).

Read above. It proves you are migrants. Now a Migrant comes and tells me that their race is indegenous of Pakistan? HILARIOUS. You migrated to our Subcontinent and settled here. Stop claiming our Ancestry you migrant. :D :D :D

Again, the modern day "India" is a foreign construct and its annoying to hear Indians talk about having this non existent pan-Indian identity.

I think people need to realize that south asia is located between the orient , central asia , west asia, and Oceania. What separated the people of the Indus culture with persian was Iranian plateaus. This is why south asian genes did not really spread across Iran and further west. Places like Afghanistan however being between the 2 acted as a bugger zone where the mixture took place (Infact the entire silk route was a place where mixtures took place).

Punjabis and Sindhis still fall under "Indid" spectrum both linguistically and genetically. Now does this mean that they are the same as people from Sri Lanka? Obviously not.

pcamyers.png
That makes sense.

pcamyers.png

But that still doesn't explain that why in India there are two groups Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian, here every Indian claims that they are genetically same if so then why two groups and why huge differences?.

Again, the modern day "India" is a foreign construct and its annoying to hear Indians talk about having this non existent pan-Indian identity.
No one talked bout Modern day India. The whole discussion was bout Sub continent called BHARAT and where its borders extended.

We never said, mongoloid race in North East India was ever part of Vedic India. Do refer the Map i shared some posts above. Also that map and the names in it is on basis of Vedic Texts.

Now you are invited to claim those Vedas are false and I am ready to explain you too in length. Aaj vela baitha hoon. :D

But that still doesn't explain that why in India there are two groups Ancestral North Indian and Ancestral South Indian, here every Indian claims that they are genetically same if so then why two groups and why huge differences?.
Simple buddhu. Genetically same but racially different coz Central Asians never cared to travel to South India. They were more happy in the north. Also they dint have flights and trains to travel as per their ease. :D

KHILJI? Ya definitely. Our History books teach us facts. He established SULTANATE in Indian Subcontinent.

Khilji dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Khilji rulers trace their roots to Central Asia and were of Turko-Afghan origin. They had long been settled in southern Afghanistan before proceeding to Delhi in India. The name "Khilji" refers to an Afghan village or town known as Qalat-e Khilji (Fort ofGhilzai).

Read above. It proves you are migrants. Now a Migrant comes and tells me that their race is indegenous of Pakistan? HILARIOUS. You migrated to our Subcontinent and settled here. Stop claiming our Ancestry you migrant. :D :D :D

I wouldn't dream of claiming your ancestry, it's the Central Asians be it the Huns, Kushans, Gujjars who are the real ancestors of North Indians.

Thats what the beauty of India was. India as a nation was never limited on basis of genes, race etc. It was the only country in the world to have high prosperity due to fertile lands of Indus, Ganges and 100s of rivers. Whole Subcontinent is surrounded by huge mountains and sea but withis its flat and livable. Thats why commutation was easy and hence people married in different races. You wont find this style in other parts of the World. Why do you think India today is the only country where so many different people live together? This is coz of the knoweldge of the History as per ancient texts to every Indian in every corner who knows that we are part of BHARAT VARSH since ancient times irrespective of our language and race.

You are getting too much into India and Pakistan whereas I am saying before Pakistan came into formation, the whole region which British rules was Indian Subcontinent or BHARAT.

Now when partition happaned, only muslims near the respective Pakistan region moved across border. Hence you see Punjabis in West Pakistan and Bengalis in East Pakistan. Whole Sounth Indian muslim population never cared bout Pakistan coz they were never brainwashed by Muslim Leauge.

India from Hindukush mountains(ancient MALAYAVAT PARVAT) to Himalyas (HIMVAT) and to south till Indian Ocean (DAKSHIN JALNIDHI) was BHARAT or INDIA.

Again, a question for u. You know TAKSHILA rite? In current Pakistan. Takshila University was where CHANAKYA lived. Now you know Chanakya rite? :)

Things are too obvious dear. Just open up a little bit.

SO let it be between me and him. Main usse samjha raha hoon par dekh poora PDF raha hai. The more he deny facts on ground, the more he will be a laughing stock. I dont understand, when Pakistan was made on basis of religion why try to deiffrentiate on basis of race? :D

Well, then as per your defination of Pakistanis, even you dont look anywhere similar to Bengalis?

So why were they Pakistanis after partition?

You mean to say Jinnah was a maniac to include NON PAKISTANI looking people as part of Pakistan? :D

Also some Pakistanis for you.

15.jpg

images

1277225377-african-people--in-pakistan_355653.jpg

Dark Skinned Pakistani for you. They look so similar to South Indians. Rite? :D :D :D

they are afro Pakistanis= sheedis... bought here as slaves .. mr jack ***.... n unlike u turds we arent inferiority complex ridden...

And shove tht "WE ARE SAME" BULLSHIT where the sun doesnt shine..

I wouldn't dream of claiming your ancestry, it's the Central Asians be it the Huns, Kushans, Gujjars who are the real ancestors of North Indians.
Agreed. It means todays India is mixed. Coz people from all over the place came and settled on this heaven on earth. Obviously, after travelling thru dry mountains and sand, its heavenly to come to fertile lands. :)

So whats the confusion? Its known that whole Subcontinent is mixed in nature and hence identity of Ancient India shudnt be confused with today's mixed race due to migration.

But that still doesn't explain that why in India there are two groups ancestral North Indian and ancestral South Indian, here every Indian claims that they are genetically same if so then why two groups and why huge differences?.

No one in the world (bar few fringe tribes) are genetically homogeneous though mate. No one likes to admit that they are "mixed" because their ego gets the best of them. ANI and ASI both are a compound admixture themselves.

ASI likely consists Denisovan DNA (which is found among most oceanic proto-humans)
ANI marker consists of Cro Magnon+ Neanderthal DNA (which is found among all Caucasoid people )

The mixture of the 2 created the modern day Desi people. It should be noted that Genotype=/= Phenotype (your facial structure). The darker/more tribal looking Indians from teh south look that way due to climate adaptation. Genetically they are not that different from someone from Pakistan.

PS: Snoop Dogg has 20% Northern European blood. Who would have guessed that by just looking at him? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom