What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

So you proved my point that it was a mini continent and never one country, racially, genetically, culturally very different.
It was a country (ancient times defination was a bit different) with many kingdoms living in harmony and sanity with rules of engagement predefined and following dharma. ie. righteous methods. Thats why we see all living peacefully with very less mischiefs of invasion on other kingdoms.

People of this region were genetically same, racially similar and culturally same for north and little different from south. The border being the Vindhyanchal mountains. All were different in their ethnicity and i only wish u can diffrentiate between ethnicity and other terms like race, genes, etc. Religiously they were same and followed Sanatan Dharma.

Now you see even in Pakistan a Sindhi speaks different language than a Punjabi. Also a pakhtoon looks completely different from a Punjabi. But your culture is similar if not same. Pakistani punjabi culture is same as Indian Punjabi culture if not same religion.

Dude, u will need to understand that civilizations arent binary in nature. Its a journey of millenia which lead to mix of people and hence race.

Thats why i say, People of Pakistan towards India are same as Indians and Pakistanis towards Afganistan are same as Afgans.

Its not the one border have led to complete difference in genes, race, language, culture. :D

Bottomline is Pakistan and India as u see in map above are all part of that region which interacted with each other and was called BHARAT by external people.

Same as, Pakistan has many states on basis of ethnicity, language but all are part of same country called Pakistan. In Pakistan, you will be a karachitte, lahori, etc but outside you all are Pakistani.

Exactly the same case. Nothing different.

If I post pictures of Baluch they wouldn't be any different from the ones I posted.

Sindhis and punjabis can post their own we don't have gujratis them umpa lumpas are found only in India and in Karachi.

So looking at those pics you still feel you are same as us? Honestly and logically.

They are not his work but work of neutral professional researchers but heck you Indians couldn't even accept that.

????? Karachi not part of Pakistan? You alrite?

It was a country (ancient times defination was a bit different) with many kingdoms living in harmony and sanity with rules of engagement predefined and following dharma. ie. righteous methods. Thats why we see all living peacefully with very less mischiefs of invasion on other kingdoms.

People of this region were genetically same, racially similar and culturally same for north and little different from south. The border being the Vindhyanchal mountains. All were different in their ethnicity and i only wish u can diffrentiate between ethnicity and other terms like race, genes, etc. Religiously they were same and followed Sanatan Dharma.

Now you see even in Pakistan a Sindhi speaks different language than a Punjabi. Also a pakhtoon looks completely different from a Punjabi. But your culture is similar if not same. Pakistani punjabi culture is same as Indian Punjabi culture if not same religion.

Dude, u will need to understand that civilizations arent binary in nature. Its a journey of millenia which lead to mix of people and hence race.

Thats why i say, People of Pakistan towards India are same as Indians and Pakistanis towards Afganistan are same as Afgans.

Its not the one border have led to complete difference in genes, race, language, culture. :D

Bottomline is Pakistan and India as u see in map above are all part of that region which interacted with each other and was called BHARAT by external people.

Same as, Pakistan has many states on basis of ethnicity, language but all are part of same country called Pakistan. In Pakistan, you will be a karachitte, lahori, etc but outside you all are Pakistani.

What are you trying to explain? to whom? you can takea horse to water , but not make it drink water.Don't flog a dead horse no use waste of time, leave it be,worry about our country,Enough of this AMAN ki TAMASHA, every now and then their ministers speak of peace and then war as they seem fit, they cant be trusted.

If I post pictures of Baluch they wouldn't be any different from the ones I posted.

Sindhis and punjabis can post their own we don't have gujratis them umpa lumpas are found only in India and in Karachi.

So looking at those pics you still feel you are same as us? Honestly and logically.

They are not his work but work of neutral professional researchers but heck you Indians couldn't even accept that.

PAKISTANI PUNJABI
punjabi-filmmaker-simran-kaler.jpg

PAKISTANI BALOCHI
pakistan83.jpg

PAKISTANI SINDHI
Sarmad_Sindhi_picjpg_4_cignl.jpg

PAKISTANI GUJJAR
p16879.jpg

PAKISTANI GUJARATI
qasim-abbas-223x300.jpg

SOME TYPES YOU MISSED. Dont do it again. your above race Pakistanis will feel bad. Or is it that for you only a pakhtoon is a Pakistani as per ur pics?

Arre Moderators, We have a Talibani here who think Pakistan is only for Pathans. :D :D :D

????? Karachi not part of Pakistan? You alrite?

So if the Pakistanis towards the Indian border are Indians, so what about South Indians are you going to claim that those Pakistanis who live towards the Indian border are genetically and culturally same as them too?.

What are you trying to explain? to whom? you can takea horse to water , but not make it drink water.Don't flog a dead horse no use waste of time, leave it be,worry about our country,Enough of this AMAN ki TAMASHA, every now and then their ministers speak of peace and then war as they seem fit, they cant be trusted.
I am trying to explain to @ghilzai .

Who are you? Chal Bhakk. Hawa Aane de. Aukaat mein rehke baat karni hai to kar warna kisi aur ko dhund.

PAKISTANI PUNJABI
punjabi-filmmaker-simran-kaler.jpg

PAKISTANI BALOCHI
pakistan83.jpg

PAKISTANI SINDHI
Sarmad_Sindhi_picjpg_4_cignl.jpg

PAKISTANI GUJJAR
p16879.jpg

PAKISTANI GUJARATI
qasim-abbas-223x300.jpg

SOME TYPES YOU MISSED. Dont do it again. your above race Pakistanis will feel bad. Or is it that for you only a pakhtoon is a Pakistani as per ur pics?

Arre Moderators, We have a Talibani here who think Pakistan is only for Pathans. :D :D :D
You can see how they look same as Indians and especially South Indians.

Lol the effort you will go to but you can't bury the truth.

I am trying to explain to @ghilzai .

Who are you? Chal Bhakk. Hawa Aane de. Aukaat mein rehke baat karni hai to kar warna kisi aur ko dhund.
Precisely , the person you are explaining to is what i meant by flogging a dead horse, he wont accept yours, no matter how much you try, just wasting time, and apni aukaat dekh le, woh tujhe gaali de raha hai phir bhi tu usko samjha raha hai ki tu uska dost hai? what a irony, .:hitwall:

So if the Pakistanis towards the Indian border are Indians, so what about South Indians are you going to claim that those Pakistanis who live towards the Indian border are genetically and culturally same as them too?.

Thats what the beauty of India was. India as a nation was never limited on basis of genes, race etc. It was the only country in the world to have high prosperity due to fertile lands of Indus, Ganges and 100s of rivers. Whole Subcontinent is surrounded by huge mountains and sea but withis its flat and livable. Thats why commutation was easy and hence people married in different races. You wont find this style in other parts of the World. Why do you think India today is the only country where so many different people live together? This is coz of the knoweldge of the History as per ancient texts to every Indian in every corner who knows that we are part of BHARAT VARSH since ancient times irrespective of our language and race.

You are getting too much into India and Pakistan whereas I am saying before Pakistan came into formation, the whole region which British rules was Indian Subcontinent or BHARAT.

Now when partition happaned, only muslims near the respective Pakistan region moved across border. Hence you see Punjabis in West Pakistan and Bengalis in East Pakistan. Whole Sounth Indian muslim population never cared bout Pakistan coz they were never brainwashed by Muslim Leauge.

India from Hindukush mountains(ancient MALAYAVAT PARVAT) to Himalyas (HIMVAT) and to south till Indian Ocean (DAKSHIN JALNIDHI) was BHARAT or INDIA.

Again, a question for u. You know TAKSHILA rite? In current Pakistan. Takshila University was where CHANAKYA lived. Now you know Chanakya rite? :)

Things are too obvious dear. Just open up a little bit.

Precisely , the person you are explaining to is what i meant by flogging a dead horse, he wont accept yours, no matter how much you try, just wasting time, and apni aukaat dekh le, woh tujhe gaali de raha hai phir bhi tu usko samjha raha hai ki tu uska dost hai? what a irony, .:hitwall:
SO let it be between me and him. Main usse samjha raha hoon par dekh poora PDF raha hai. The more he deny facts on ground, the more he will be a laughing stock. I dont understand, when Pakistan was made on basis of religion why try to deiffrentiate on basis of race? :D

You can see how they look same as Indians and especially South Indians.

Lol the effort you will go to but you can't bury the truth.
Well, then as per your defination of Pakistanis, even you dont look anywhere similar to Bengalis?

So why were they Pakistanis after partition?

You mean to say Jinnah was a maniac to include NON PAKISTANI looking people as part of Pakistan? :D

Also some Pakistanis for you.

15.jpg

images

1277225377-african-people--in-pakistan_355653.jpg

Dark Skinned Pakistani for you. They look so similar to South Indians. Rite? :D :D :D

Last edited:
Thats what the beauty of India was. India as a nation was never limited on basis of genes, race etc. It was the only country in the world to have high prosperity due to fertile lands of Indus, Ganges and 100s of rivers. Whole Subcontinent is surrounded by huge mountains and sea but withis its flat and livable. Thats why commutation was easy and hence people married in different races. You wont find this style in other parts of the World. Why do you think India today is the only country where so many different people live together? This is coz of the knoweldge of the History as per ancient texts to every Indian in every corner who knows that we are part of BHARAT VARSH since ancient times irrespective of our language and race.

You are getting too much into India and Pakistan whereas I am saying before Pakistan came into formation, the whole region which British rules was Indian Subcontinent or BHARAT.

Now when partition happaned, only muslims near the respective Pakistan region moved across border. Hence you see Punjabis in West Pakistan and Bengalis in East Pakistan. Whole Sounth Indian muslim population never cared bout Pakistan coz they were never brainwashed by Muslim Leauge.

India from Hindukush mountains(ancient MALAYAVAT PARVAT) to Himalyas (HIMVAT) and to south till Indian Ocean (DAKSHIN JALNIDHI) was BHARAT or INDIA.

Again, a question for u. You know TAKSHILA rite? In current Pakistan. Takshila University was where CHANAKYA lived. Now you know Chanakya rite? :)

SO let it be between me and him. Main usse samjha raha hoon par dekh poora PDF raha hai. The more he deny facts on ground, the more he will be a laughing stock. I dont understand, when Pakistan was made on basis of religion why try to deiffrentiate on basis of race? :D

Well, then as per your defination of Pakistanis, even you dont look anywhere similar to Bengalis?

You mean to say Jinnah was a maniac to include NON PAKISTANI looking people as part of Pakistan? :D
There is a proverb you can wake a sleeping man but not a man who acts asleep, the same with them too, they know the facts already but try to act different and claim they are arabs,:haha: let them be in their delusions and confusion of identity crisis has what led them to daily terror in the nation, good for us isnt it? dont elighten them.:devil:

Well you claim the beauty was no colour or race but yet to this day you have caste system and Dalits, so how can you claim that there was no colour or race when it is happening in the 21st century India.

Hindukush was a name given to the mountains as lots of Hindu slaves used to be taken to Central Asia and most use to die crossing the mountains hence the name Hindu Kush, the Hindu killer, it doesn't mean it was part of India, if we are to go by the name India then West Indies, East Indies and native red Indians are Indians.

There is a proverb you can wake a sleeping man but not a man who acts asleep, the same with them too, they know the facts already but try to act different and claim they are arabs,:haha: let them be in their delusions and confusion of identity crisis has what led them to daily terror in the nation, good for us isnt it? dont elighten them.:devil:
Apna kaam samjhana hai. Samajhne wale samajh rahe hain. Na samjhe wo ANARI hain. By the way sorry for being harsh on you. I took you as a troll. and I hate trolls who derail threads. :D :D

You foolish man, where did I or anyone of us claim to be Arabs, when ever did Arabs rule subcontinent?.

Central Asian Turco afghans did, I don't claim to be an Arab but I am pakistani of Turco afghan heritage.

Well you claim the beauty was no colour or race but yet to this day you have caste system and Dalits, so how can you claim that there was no colour or race when it is happening in the 21st century India.
Bhai, caste system is different dimension. In every ethnicity, there was caste system. Sounth Indians had caste system so did North Indians. Its related to religion and not race, ethnicity, etc. Clear kar le ye basic concepts.

Hindukush was a name given to the mountains as lots of Hindu slaves used to be taken to Central Asia and most use to die crossing the mountains hence the name Hindu Kush, the Hindu killer, it doesn't mean it was part of India, if we are to go by the name India then West Indies, East Indies and native red Indians are Indians.
Ab naya kuchh le aaya. When did I say we called it Hindukush? It was called Malayavat. Remember for next tym. :D

Apna kaam samjhana hai. Samajhne wale samajh rahe hain. Na samjhe wo ANARI hain. By the way sorry for being harsh on you. I took you as a troll. and I hate trolls who derail threads. :D :D
arre koi nahin bhai,its ok in between us, i was just pointing out its useless to use logic in debate with them,when they believe evolution is some sort of science fiction .What can you explain:sarcastic:, Best of luck explaining im off enjoy.:-)

You foolish man, where did I or anyone of us claim to be Arabs, when ever did Arabs rule subcontinent?.

Central Asian Turco afghans did, I don't claim to be an Arab but I am pakistani of Turco afghan heritage.
Haan to aisa bol na u are an Turkish Afgani by Race. You dont have turkey or afganistan as ur nationality but Pakistan. It means your ancestors migrated from Turkey to Afganistan and then Indian Subcontinent. So it mean you are an outsider uselessly trying to claim our ancestry. :D

Back
Top Bottom