What's new

Somalis being terrorized and killed in South Africa

Yanny

New Recruit

Reaction score
The Somali man, 25-year-old Abdi Nasir Mahmoud Good, was stoned to death on May 30 by a mob. The violence was captured on a mobile phone and shared on the internet.

Sheik Mohammed, Somalia's president, called on his South African counterpart Jacob Zuma to "act immediately" to arrest those responsible.

Kamal Gutale, chief of staff in the Somali presidency, told Al Jazeera on Monday: "The president has asked Mr Zuma and his foreign minister to look into the matter and investigate the brutal killing and violence."

The murder is the latest in a number of attacks on Somali immigrants in South Africa. Police are investigating the death but no one has been arrested.

A Somali man was stoned to death last week in South Africa. His shop was robbed too. The video is on youtube, I can't post it on here but if anyone is interested search "SouthAfrica:Somalian man being stoned".

The last few years 700 somalis have been killed and even more of their stores were looted. Shame on South Africa, Somalia helped and supported them during their fight against the apartheid. Even the Ethiopians, our worst enemy wouldn't dare attack us in this way in their country and we have millions of Somalis who reside there.

Sad Incident,
OFF TOPIC But as you are a Somalian... adn I ma bit ignorant about the news re Al-Shabab. What is Somali Govt. doing to getting rid of the terrorists?
Thanks. and welcome to PDF mate :):welcome:

A Somali man was stoned to death last week in South Africa. His shop was robbed too. The video is on youtube, I can't post it on here but if anyone is interested search "SouthAfrica:Somalian man being stoned".

The last few years 700 somalis have been killed and even more of their stores were looted. Shame on South Africa, Somalia helped and supported them during their fight against the apartheid. Even the Ethiopians, our worst enemy wouldn't dare attack us in this way in their country and we have millions of Somalis who reside there.

RIP to the dead.

Ethopia needs to be taught a lesson sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom