What's new

Soldiers killed in action are not martyrs. ‘Martyr’ has religious overtones, writes Karan Thapar

Your bias is getting the best of you.

And we do use that word to describe our "martyrs".

The "Martyrs" list on Pak Army is called "Shuhada".

We have memorials commemorating our "Martyrs" called "Shuhada memorials".

In Islam there are several types of "Martyrs". Having different "status".

A child who dies going to school for education is a Shaheed, with a different status..

A soldier who dies in war is a Shaheed & has a different status.

You don't know nothing about Islam or about "Shahadat". (And frankly you are embarrassing yourself.)

Instead you are moaning about the word "Martyr" which isn't a "biblical" word rather an English word.

Similiar to "God".. a word used by "ALL RELIGIONs"..

Martyr is originally a Greek word, used by the early Christians.
There is no deviation in interpretation in the West.
A Martyr is a person that decides to accept hardship, instead of betraying "the cause".
Thus there can be Muslim Martyrs, but Shaheed covers way to many things to be considered
true martyrdom, in its original meaning.

The word God has the same meaning in all monoteistic religions,
and they are all referring to the same beeing.

I have no problem if an Muslim is called a Martyr for the right reason.
To call them martyrs for beeing in a car accident is disrespectful to true martyrs.

You are of course entitled to beeing sloppy and politically incorrect.

In my dictionary it means "from Pakistan". My dictionary tells me that when that term was used first it was derived from Hind (Indus River) and was used for Sindh (present day province of Pakistan).

Genius What "language (spoken and written) from "Indus Valley Civilization" which "Arabs" deciphered in 7-8 Century AD, which they learned "HINDSA" ????

The skeleton of "Indus Valley Civilization" had got buried long long before i.e. well before 3000BC and it got converted into "Death Valley" without any civilized population.

Would you Genius will explain how your Masters Arabs in 7-8 Century AD got Knowledge of "Hindsa" from "Ghost" of "Indus Valley Civilization" which died in 3000 BC.

Serious Answer is sought from you Mr. Scholar.

P.S.: Please also throw light on the language spoken by inhabitants of "Indus Valley Civilization", because as per your claim it seams you have deciphered the "Writing on Seals" found from remanents of "Indus Valley Civilization.

What next? Do I expect Afro-Jeecans from West India claming they were the "Hindsa"?

Seriously Get your DNA tested you are definately carrying 50% of those "Afro-Jeecans" "Genes".

Last edited:
Pretty much inside.. hey fever. Yes, I burn easily...will take your advice. You too have a pleasant evening and great Sunday.
Hay, me too. I suffer from allergies too. Every year I seem to add another one on my list. I take anti-histimime tabs twice a day and this tablet called fexofenodine. The only problem is I startt getting dizzy and sleepy after I take the second tab and tiredness sets in. The nasal passage and vocal area tenss to be inflamed making talking difficult like as if you have heavy cold and blocked nose. Not good at all. So I understand.

Indus Valley Civilization
You need to get over your Indus infatuation. Do you even know where it is? The only way you can go near it is go far north in Tibeto- Ladakh. Whereas no part of Pakistan is further than 99 miles from our Indus. Now piss off to your holy Ganga. And dream on about Indus.

How you render the meaning of ancient words or translate ancient names is open to subjective bias. Tell me how the hell do you equate Hindsa with the modern day Indian Republic? Do tell me please? Like I said before, it is like Roma gypsy beggers from Romania claming Roman civilization all because of the similar sounding name.

@Sinopakfriend Hoping you enjoying the fantastic weather in Netherlands. Take it easy and don't forget the suncream. You Dutch burn easy. Have a nice evening.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Stay cool. Don't get banned. And remember. The only good Indian is a >beep< Indian. And finally make love not war with Gangias.
Thanks bro.

All I am going to say about that picture is that I now understand why they hate Pakistan and Pakistani people so much 8-)
China bribed Pakistani media and Pakistani government so that they organize and facilitate a project that's harmful to Pakistan's interests. The likes of Nawaz Sharif and the media house 'Dawn' have received irresistible gifts from China. I hardly need to say that that project is CPEC.

Hay, me too. I suffer from allergies too. Every year I seem to add another one on my list. I take anti-histimime tabs twice a day and this tablet called fexofenodine. The only problem is I startt getting dizzy and sleepy after I take the second tab and tiredness sets in. The nasal passage and vocal area tenss to be inflamed making talking difficult like as if you have heavy cold and blocked nose. Not good at all. So I understand.

You need to get over your Indus infatuation. Do you even know where it is? The only way you can go near it is go far north in Tibeto- Ladakh. Whereas no part of Pakistan is further than 99 miles from our Indus. Now piss off to your holy Ganga. And dream on about Indus.

I did that too...and with the same effects as yours. But now its fresh stinging nettles tea.. and remaining in the cooler place. Aging...not kind.

Also, pure choclate helps... good for heart and general well being.

Processed food is the rootcause of many of our ailments.

I guess suffering is part of Human Condition!

How you render the meaning of ancient words or translate ancient names is open to subjective bias. Tell me how the hell do you equate Hindsa with the modern day Indian Republic? Do tell me please? Like I said before, it is like Roma gypsy beggers from Romania claming Roman civilization all because of the similar sounding name.

Seriously what civilization which sustained on in desert of Indus Valley Civilization survived after the collapse of Indus Valley Civilization.

And please also mention "Achievements of That Civilization".

One More thing, Please also mention "What Were their Gods" and if that Civilization was so Developed why they stopped praying those Gods.

What were the "Faults" in those Gods which made those "Gods" extinct from "Indus".

Hey @PAKISTANFOREVER Gangias defeated me. They wasted 5 minutes of my life. Got to go. And don't ever forget. This is a war between Indus and Ganga. It has been going on under differant guises for 1,000s of years. Never shall the twain meet. Indus is the mighty royal father. The birther of civilizations. The cradle of human civilization.

@Sinopakfriend You have my email. Keep in contact.

Pakistan claims to be sucessor of mughal emperor, Pakistan has no right over any of it.

Hindus like Tatya tope and Rani Laxmi bai fought on the side of Last mughal emperor Shah Zafar. But people in current regions of Pakistan , inspite of being muslims fought against the mughal emperor and with the British.

In Islam, it is said when a Kafir does something good God loves him more than a believer, but when a muslim does wrong he is hated even more by God.

It is really a joke when PAkistan even tries to even claim the mughal emperor.

What were the "Faults" in those Gods which made those "Gods" extinct from "Indus".

Vedic Aryan invasion/destruction. Old Gods expired, new Gods made.

Whatever the case, Caucasian IVCers did not move to tropical India and become black mallus. That's as credible as Caucasian ancient Egyptians turning black Sudanese.

And on a lighter note you Dutch - what do you guy's eat? Why the hell you guys so tall. I am 6 foot and felt small in Netherlands. Even your women are towers. Yeh, I am bloody jealous. I only recovered my pride by finding a Bangla to stand against. Mmmm.

Why should I even bother about a minuscule river flowing in a Desert.

Indians were never bothered about What is West of "Thar Desert" Rajasthan.

Same way Every thing East of Indus for "Middle Eastern" Population was "INDUS-SINDHU-HINDU".

Because whenever they come to EAST, what they found was "Indus", hence for them EVERY THING "EAST" was "INDUS".

Eastwards to INDUS was beyond their understanding due to their "UNCIVILIZED MIND".

Okay I am going guys. I annoyed some mod here - We get shafted in Indian forums, We get shafted in Western forums and we even get shafted in Pakistani forums. Being Pakistan can hard.

What say you @PAKISTANFOREVER ? Chin up and carry on?

Eastwards to INDUS was beyond their understanding due to their "UNCIVILIZED MIND".

The easternmost part of the Caucasian civilized world (South Europe, Middle East, West Asia) was the Persian satrapy of Sindh (Indus).

Beyond Indus (rest of Indian peninsula and beyond) was the UNCIVILIZED WORLD. So you got it the other way around, lol! You must be from a lower caste with that level of education?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom