What's new

Snowden leaks allege China 'stole' key designs of F-35 fighter plane

image-800193-galleryV9-pzti.jpg

the news article you quote says "the defence claim the defendent only provide unclassified information to the Chinese...and the juror is not allow to know what he leaked due to the sensitive nature of the project, not the ddocumentation

If he was indeed a Chinese spy, CIA would probably turn him into double agent, the fact they didnt mean the man have miminal knowledge and involvement in this....

He is our agent. The Russians and the Chinese are eating up everything he says.

Actually, he's a Chinese agent that was originally an American agent who the Americans thought was a former Chinese agent who previously was an American agent prior to being a Chinese agent. And Americans (including you are) eating up everything he says.

I know this because I'm using the same "thought" processes you did when you came to your inexplicable conclusion. :lol:

Well done to the Chinese hackers. China has saved a lot of time and money as a result of the excellent work of the hackers.

China's gain, America's loss.

Actually, he's a Chinese agent that was originally an American agent who the Americans thought was a former Chinese agent who previously was an American agent prior to being a Chinese agent. And Americans (including you are) eating up everything he says.

I know this because I'm using the same "thought" processes you did when you came to your inexplicable conclusion. :lol:

LOL. Nice slap in the face!

Back
Top Bottom