SMS calls for shunning Khaleda & Hasina

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
SMS calls for ‘shunning’ 2 top leaders
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2013-06-23 18:16:25.0 Updated: 2013-06-24 03:06:19.0

SMS calls for

Facebook-SMS-ed.jpg

A dubious text message is being sent to mobile phone users from an unknown number that calls for saying ‘no’ to the chiefs of the two main political parties.

The SMS also demands constitutional amendment barring both of them from becoming Prime Minister again.

Several recipients of the SMS said the message is showing ‘New Leader’ as the sender instead of any number.

The SMS reads: “Not the same Prime Minister again and again. No more Hasina (Awami League President and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina) and Khaleda (BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia). We want new leaders.”

The message contains address of a Facebook page - www.facebook.com/2terms.

It was found that until Sunday evening, 42,311 persons liked the page, which was opened on Apr 10, 2011.
There is a statement on the page that says: “What is our demand? (We demand) a provision be included in the Constitution barring anyone from being Prime Minister for two terms.”

Acknowledging to have sent the text message to mobile phones, the page says: “Sending SMS is expensive. Still we want to fulfil our target. We are ready to do everything needed for that.”

There is an appeal on the page for sending money for the ‘movement’.

It says: “We all know that huge money is needed for any movement. Our movement will be invigorated should we get financial cooperation from you.”

It is good to see someone is trying to change the present political style of Bangladesh. But, why we need this anonymous figure to lead us to a movement? Why the younger generation political guys do not come forward to lead the country.

Today, we need visionary leaders who are able to take the country's politics away from Mujib, Zia as well as religion. These three ingredients have already contributed to the country's mental infrastructure.

It is time that the new leadership add new values in our mind and new goals to reach by the country so that it is progressively developed.

If someone here is responding to the SMS, I request him/her to speak against the Article 70 (2) of the Constitution. This Clause gives the party chiefs a dictatorial power over the elected MPs of his/her party.

Its abolishment is a pre-requisite to bring democracy in all the parties. Democracy in the parties helps develop democratic institutions in the country.

It is good to see someone is trying to change the present political style of Bangladesh. But, why we need this anonymous figure to lead us to a movement? Why the younger generation political guys do not come forward to lead the country.

Today, we need visionary leaders who are able to take the country's politics away from Mujib, Zia as well as religion. These three ingredients have already contributed to the country's mental infrastructure.

It is time that the new leadership add new values in our mind and new goals to reach by the country so that it is progressively developed.

If someone here is responding to the SMS, I request him/her to speak against the Article 70 (2) of the Constitution. This Clause gives the party chiefs a dictatorial power over the elected MPs of his/her party.

Its abolishment is a pre-requisite to bring democracy in all the parties. Democracy in the parties helps develop democratic institutions in the country.

Do you think it will succeed??? Or do you think it is a ploy of Jamaat and Hefazot??? But so far they have got around 47000 members.

www.facebook.com/2terms

I was an activist of this group for a long time. But we know, we wont be succed.
If those two witch wont be the next prime minister. Then corrupt tareq's path will be very clear.

I was an activist of this group for a long time. But we know, we wont be succed.
If those two witch wont be the next prime minister. Then corrupt tareq's path will be very clear.
Agreed. Tareq will take over BNP and that spiky punk will come with his Jew wife from US to lead AL.

On topic: I would love to see a change for once. If it was upto me I would ban both AL and BNP forever and hang this two hags publicly. :taz:

Agreed. Tareq will take over BNP and that spiky punk will come with his Jew wife from US to lead AL.

On topic: I would love to see a change for once. If it was upto me I would ban both AL and BNP forever and hang this two hags publicly. :taz:

I am officially voting for JP or Jamat if i get my id by this election. would love to see some chapatis burn to see rajakars getting votes :lol:

Do you think it will succeed??? Or do you think it is a ploy of Jamaat and Hefazot??? But so far they have got around 47000 members.

www.facebook.com/2terms

It is very difficult to say who is the initiator of this SMS. But, they may not be Hefajatis who live in a much longer distant age 1400 years old. At least the disciples of Mujib and Zia live in the present day.

However, I wonder what good a change like this will bring to the country if Tareque or Rehana/Joy come to the forefront and talk about Zia and Mujib instead of putting new goals for us to pursue?

So, it is needed to build a few new political platforms by the younger generations outside the scope of these political families. However, population seems to have given up hopes in favor of the present two political dynasties.

I am officially voting for JP or Jamat if i get my id by this election. would love to see some chapatis burn to see rajakars getting votes :lol:

Vote for JP man. Ershad chacha has some character issues but its his personal matter. At least, he did run the country better than this two parties, whatever he did or enjoyed doing in his leisure time shouldn't be our concern. :omghaha:

I also have the same doubts about receiving my voter ID before elections. I will only go to vote if I can ascertain there is a chance for a third party(JP) to win. If there isn't any and one of this two parties are coming back to power I wont waste my time.

I never wish to vote, but if I vote I might vote Jamat, not because of religion, but because I think they can protect BD from Indian influence batter than BNP.

Vote for JP man. Ershad chacha has some character issues but its his personal matter. At least, he did run the country better than this two parties, whatever he did or enjoyed doing in his leisure time shouldn't be our concern. :omghaha:

I also have the same doubts about receiving my voter ID before elections. I will only go to vote if I can ascertain there is a chance for a third party(JP) to win. If there isn't any and one of this two parties are coming back to power I wont waste my time.

Ershad chacha Zindabad :victory: i'm not sure if he has any chance in feni though. Its more Jamat and BNP surrounded, and i really don't want BNP to get too many votes. They are together anyway. As long as the alliance is getting the vote, i am good

Ershad chacha Zindabad :victory: i'm not sure if he has any chance in feni though. Its more Jamat and BNP surrounded, and i really don't want BNP to get too many votes. They are together anyway. As long as the alliance is getting the vote, i am good
I am from the North and in our zone Ershad is always the winner. :D Now I dont support him only because he is from the north but I believe he deserves a second chance. The current MP in my area is from AL and this guy is a bihari. All the elderly persons here remember with fear the butchering of this scoundrel in 1971. And the same AL keeps beating drums of "Ekattorer Chetona" all day. I have seen enough of this Awami hypocrites and I want them to be pushed beyond the borders to the country for which their hearts beat.

I am from the North and in our zone Ershad is always the winner. :D Now I dont support him only because he is from the north but I believe he deserves a second chance. The current MP in my area is an Awami leader and this guy is a bihari. All the elderly persons here remember with fear the butchering of this scoundrel in 1971. And the same AL keeps beating drums of "Ekattorer Chetona" all day. I have seen enough of this Awami hypocrites and I want them to be pushed beyond the borders to the country for which their hearts beat.

Lets hope that Ershad chacha recapture his position. But make sure you don't vote for him if he is still with Chapatis. we are seeing signs of him breaking off from BAL though

I have come across that Facebook page before.

And it's a little old. Long before HeI came to force.

Tareq....

is a liability.

It's all about muscle power.

So, it is needed to build a few new political platforms by the younger generations outside the scope of these political families.

They won't survive.

Back
Top Bottom