Slums in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

8cd83791d245c02dfde21557d13f1ca0.jpg

0fc7a1f07a219e2a69d0de761a4c3d94.jpg

I will keep updating this thread with new pictures..
Note to Mods: Please don't allow any off-topic posts in this thread.This thread is strikcly related to India's slums.No Offtopic posts please :(.

Thank you for your post. I appreciate it. shouldn't the good people of pakistan take pity on poor indians and stop the confrontation and instead help them in overcoming their misery?

here's an appeal, help the poor of India here

Donate online to accountabIe Indian charities. 100+ nonprofit organizations to choose from. Get a fund utilization report for your donation. GiveIndia is 501(c)3 US based charity authorized to issue 501(c)3 tax receipts.

Hope the post is not off topic and in the spirit of highlighting human suffering.

I will keep updating this thread with new pictures..
Note to Mods: Please don't allow any off-topic posts in this thread.This thread is strikcly related to India's slums.No Offtopic posts please :(.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sir there was already a thread on slums in india. Ohhh....sorry that was closed..fine..you can post here..:tup:

Great Pics..:cheers:
Continuee...

Noting wrong with this thread. The Pakistanis too have the right to express their opinion on Indian matters just as Indians believe they have the right to have an opinion Pakistani matters. Besides, this is the bitter truth about India. India proclaims to be a democracy and a beacon of freedom when millions of people are left to rot. We cannot hide the slums and the discrimination against minorities. It would be cruel and inhumane to do so. Instead of arguing why these pics are being posted we should look towards the solutions. We ought to ask ourselves why these slums are there in the first place and what we can do to remove them? We shouldn't turn a bind eye to this problem and pretend that it doesn't exist. Think positively.

Last edited:
Noting wrong with this thread. The Pakistanis too have the right to have an opinion on Indian matters just as Indians believe they do on Pakistani matters. Besides, this is the bitter truth about India. India proclaims to be a democracy and a beacon of freedom when millions of people are left to rot.

Sure Sir..Most Welcome...Carry On..:tup:

Noting wrong with this thread. The Pakistanis too have the right to have an opinion on Indian matters just as Indians believe they do on Pakistani matters. Besides, this is the bitter truth about India. India proclaims to be a democracy and a beacon of freedom when millions of people are left to rot.

You forgot to mention that a large majority of those ******* millions are muslims.

You forgot to mention that a large majority of those ******* millions are muslims.

Spot on brother. The vast majority of these underprivileged people are mostly minorities. The Muslims obviously hardly have any rights and are considered worse than second class citizens. We cannot deny that. The democracy in India is a false pretext to fool the masses. Only a handful of elite Indians have enjoyed the fruits of the economic boom. That I'm afraid is the bitter reality.

n as well as BLACK CATS z concern...i want 2 remind him there z no large difference between PAK's n Indian ecenomic positions ;)
GOT it Boy

Noting wrong with this thread. The Pakistanis too have the right to express their opinion on Indian matters just as Indians believe they have the right to have an opinion Pakistani matters. Besides, this is the bitter truth about India. India proclaims to be a democracy and a beacon of freedom when millions of people are left to rot. We cannot hide the slums and the discrimination against minorities. It would be cruel and inhumane to do so. Instead of arguing why these pics are being posted we should look towards the solutions. We ought to ask ourselves why these slums are there in the first place and what we can do to remove them? We shouldn't turn a bind eye to this problem and pretend that it doesn't exist. Think positively.

What has freedom and demcocracy got to do with slums ?

Good Joke...Keep on begging from IMF/China/USA:tup:
Actually, Statically speaking Pakistan has far less poor population then India but i don't know what IMF has to do with this thread.Please don't troll.This thread is strictly related to Indian Slums.

Actually, Statically speaking Pakistan has far less poor population then India but i don't know what IMF has to do with this thread.Please don't troll.This thread is strictly related to Indian Slums.

Ok..sir Point noted. Sorry please post some great slum pics of India. I will really appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom