What's new

Slap on Apple's Face by Samsung

hunter_hunted

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This morning more than 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins arrived at Apple’s headquarters in California. Initially, the security company that protects the facility said the trucks were in the wrong place, but minutes later, Tim Cook (Apple CEO) received a call from Samsung CEO explaining that they will pay $1 billion dollars for the fine recently ruled against the South Korean company in this way.

The funny part is that the signed document does not specify a single payment method, so Samsung is entitled to send the creators of the iPhone their billion dollars in the way they deem best.

This dirty but genius geek troll play is a new headache to Apple executives as they will need to put in long hours counting all that money, to check if it is all there and to try to deposit it crossing fingers to hope a bank will accept all the coins.

Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung Electronics, told the media that his company is not going to be intimidated by a group of “geeks with style” and that if they want to play dirty, they also know how to do it.

You can use your coins to buy refreshments at the little machine for life or melt the coins to make computers, that’s not my problem, I already paid them and fulfilled the law.

A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full of 5 Cents Coins - Paperblog

LOL. Samsung CEO is a badass troll. If only it were real.

The story originated from the popular website 9Gag.com. The news is a hoax.

299823-samsung-vs-apple.jpg

The signed document did not specify a single payment method then clever Samsung company paid money $1 billion dollar in 20 trucks full of 5 cents coin.
Ha ha ha. Headache for everyone in Iphone company from Directors to auditors. ha ha ha ha:rofl:
Brilliant revenge.
20 billion coins :rofl::bunny:

Samsung makes fantastic flatscreen/LCD TVs...they should stick to that

the new galaxy is kinda nice though; but my new iphone can also display and record 1080p resolution and does pretty much whatever i need it to do

(truth be told, i miss my old bold blackberry)

What if they have paid in 50 cents ;) :P

I always supports and purchases Samsung product because of their quality and they are Made in India. :cheers:

uhhhh, no they aren't, dunno where you read that

Hah! What I have been saying since at least early 2006 vocally, publicly and repeatedly now being said by more and more. You guys who are 'locked' into Apple's 'walled garden' are big suckers! Apple has always been an EVIL! Control freaks, expensive, manipulative lying ba$tards! And their followers are a cult.
I have no doubt that the Samsung losing case to Apple--because of too-broad application of patents--is not going to help the consumers!
BOYCOTT APPLE!!! Boycott the 'most valued' cultish company in the world if you want to buy affordable electronics. It is only because of the Googles and Microsofts of this world that you have the stupid, crippled iPAD at $499--without it, it would have been much more.
Spread the word. Fight Apple for the future of computing and technology!

Well done, Samsung, btw! I own a Samsung Focus S running Windows 7 and I simply love that. I own a Google Nexus 7 tablet and I love that too. Apple would have made us believe they are the only one who 'innovate' but they are wrong. Very wrong!

Back
Top Bottom