What's new

Sky is the limit for Laila Ali

Yes i will tell them to make chira sajis on tooth picks :D

Arey mein to apko invite kar raha hoan :D

Na sheikh sahib I don't want to come if you're gonna serve chiray. :/ you're Qatil of masoom birds.
So I'm invited on 1st shadi, baqi 3 Kon kambakhat invitation deta. IYKWIM. lol. :D

@django bhae you gotta fight for your love. Yahan Log villain banane ko ready Hain. :D
Even appetizers Bhi planned. :D

Na sheikh sahib I don't want to come if you're gonna serve chiray. :/ you're Qatil of masoom birds.
So I'm invited on 1st shadi, baqi 3 Kon kambakhat invitation deta. IYKWIM. lol. :D
Chicken masoom nahi chira masoom hay (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ
Dey dain gey apko @django nikah kay gawah ban jaye gay :D

Haan ap, @django aur @The Sandman zaror ana apney bhai ki shadi pey mein sidedish mein chiray mangwaon ga :D
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p:

I want Sajji :angel:
Sajhji or sojal:p:

Jao rakho apni laila apne pas mere liye ye kafi hai
eLDNpSLd.jpg

:smitten::smitten::D:D
She is yummy too.

Yooooooo Dj babu was always the biggest and true fan of her not you. Do come to eat briyani though. :D
So true and well said....back off Zibago

@django bhae you gotta fight for your love. Yahan Log villain banane ko ready Hain. :D
Even appetizers Bhi planned. :D
i am ready for WAAR.

Every person is beautiful but what's the purpose of this post on pdf...if you like some one keep it to yourself and your family..
BTW congratulations in advance and wish you happy life :)

Abhi humary umar tu azaadi ki hai...kiyoon qaid karwain apne aap ko.

Every person is beautiful but what's the purpose of this post on pdf...if you like some one keep it to yourself and your family..
BTW congratulations in advance and wish you happy life :)

Abhi humary umar tu azaadi ki hai...kiyoon qaid karwain apne aap ko.

Don't you get to hear from aunties, "beta shadi kab karni hai"? :D

Don't you get to hear from aunties, "beta shadi kab karni hai"? :D
Auntiyaan apna kam karti hain....I have been a slippery fish for them :) ...But i guess in one or two years...I won't be able to dodge them since most of my cousins have been engaged and soon their obituaries will be sent around :lol::lol: "Irza ka nikkah Asim se te ho gia" inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raje'oon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom